Under The Milky Way

A Selection of Chocolate-Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Under the Milky Way[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A SELECTION OF CHOCOLATE-BOYS[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Suzy was relieved that Jaejoong had pulled his shirt back on. Her face was still scarlet after seeing him without it. She had often dreamt of that moment (because deep inside, she admitted that she was a ert), but never in her wildest dreams did she think she’ll see the real deal.

 

Now, she needed to find a way to get home. She didn’t know how to drive, and neither did she have change for a taxi. She was too afraid of going back to Changmin’s penthouse. She was certain that he refused to see her any longer.

 

Jaejoong was drowsy, half sprawled on his stomach on a nearby bench. He was singing to himself, his eyes lolling in their sockets.

 

“Suzy,” he called, “Suzy, my dearest, come here, will you?”

 

Suzy ignored him. She searched around the street for a face that seemed trustworthy. There was no one there that she considered benevolent. All the men, in their business suits, sent her lascivious stares, and she didn’t trust the women alone with Jaejoong. Any of them could take advantage of him in his current, dilapidated state.

 

She sighed in dismay and whimpered. For all she knew, she and Jaejoong would end up sleeping on the streets. Of course, she didn’t have to stay with him, but she was obliged not to leave him on his own. How could she? Her heart bled for him.

 

Just then, a black Bentley parked next to her and the bench. The window rolled down to reveal a young driver. He grinned genuinely at her, revealing pearly teeth.

 

“Ah, no wonder I’ve been blinded,” he chuckled, and Suzy raised a brow, “Not when I’ve finally found the fallen star.”

 

She blushed. “Excuse me?”

 

“I’ve seen the commotion your friend caused earlier on the road.” He jerked a thumb at Jaejoong who was whistling at every female that passed by. Suzy refrained from slapping a palm against her forehead. Her face heated with shame.

 

“You weren’t supposed to see that,” she mumbled.

 

The young man chuckled again, his laughter silky, and surprisingly sweet for her auditory senses.

 

“If there’s one thing you should learn, Snow White, it’s this.” His eyes met hers, and she found herself immobilized. They were very soulful, and she saw a whole world just within their charcoal realms. “Eyes were meant to see, and men were meant to breathe, but if I could capture your beauty in a couple of lines, then those lines will give life to thee.”

 

 

“Excuse me?” Suzy repeated.

 

“Just improvising. You don’t know Shakespeare?”

 

She shook her head. The stranger seemed disappointed. His fingers fumbled through his thick hair.

 

“Anyways, I’m willing to extend a hand,” he said, “If you need a lift. My name’s Woohyun.”

 

Suzy beamed at him. It wasn’t often that she met a kind man in the middle of the night, but she sensed that this Woohyun was a good soul. She nodded, but before she could beckon Jaejoong to follow her, Woohyun called her back.

 

“Your name? Or would you rather I call you Snow White?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Midnight Star seems more suiting under this setting,” Woohyun chortled, giving her a crooked smile that made her knees tremble, “It’s been a long time since I’ve come across a fair maiden such as you.”

 

Suzy didn’t know why, but a giggle escaped her lips. She wasn’t used to compliments. She wasn’t sure if Woohyun was messing with her, but she didn’t detect any malice in his voice.

 

“Please, call me Suzy.”

 

“Then call me Prince Charming,” he answered, and she was struck with bewilderment.

 

“...Is it okay if I call you oppa?”


He flashed her another charismatic grin. “That would suffice.”

-

Woohyun pursed his lips together as he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel. His target was in the car next to him. Now was the perfect opportunity. However, he was not alone. He cursed his luck.

 

He glanced at Suzy and gifted her with a charismatic smile. She stared at him timidly, returning the gesture. He stared at Jaejoong through his front mirror. The man was too busy waving at every car that ran past.

 

“Thank you again,” Suzy uttered, “I don’t know where I’d been if you didn’t come to help me. I didn’t even have enough change for a taxi.”

 

“Fate plays on our strings,” Woohyun replied, “Sometimes there’s a reason why we end up meeting each other.”

 

He caught her stare, and he saw something inside her eyes. Perhaps it was curiosity. Perhaps it was admiration.

 

“Fate?” she repeated inquisitively.

 

“Yes, fate,” he said with a slight smile, “We’re all puppets to its force. Little did I know what Fate had in mind tonight, merging my path with yours. Suzy, I feel honoured.”

 

“Oh…” She stared at her wringing hands and chewed on her bottom lip. “I don’t know what to say, Woohyun.”

 

“You say it best, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter