Minnie Mouse

A Selection of Chocolate-Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Minnie Mouse[/CONTENTID1]    

 

[CONTENTID2]A SELECTION OF CHOCOLATE BOYS[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

Suzy watched in horror as the two men rolled to the floor. They were smeared with blood and their clothes were drenched with sweat. Their hair was unruly and she would have thought they escaped a crazy herd of cows. Suzy first bent towards the man that mattered to her, and the one she used to cherish for so long.

 

“Jaejoong!” she cried, wrapping her arms around him and helping him sit up while he caught his breath.

 

It was only a day ago when she saw him sacrifice his time to save her. She did not so much as glance towards Woohyun and his presence only caused her nerves to writhe. He rubbed a purple bruise on his jaw and avoided eye contact with her aswell.

 

“What’s he doing here?” she said, not even attempting to mask the contempt and venom in her tone.

 

Woohyun flinched but still, he refused to meet her scorching gaze.

 

“Suzy,” Jaejoong breathed, and he winced. His pain only mitigated panic within her. “It’s okay. He’s on our side. We just escaped Big Bang right now.”

 

She was surprised that Woohyun redeemed himself. Still, it did not settle the bitterness in her heart. Was she angry because he kidnapped her, or because he denied his arduous attempts at wooing her from before?

 

 

“Big Bang?”

 

“G-Dragon,” he reiterated. “Oh no--don’t panic, it’s okay. We’ll be fine.” He caught her into his arms before she could collapse.

 

Suzy’s mind reeled as she imagined the consequences of having Woohyun and Jaejoong in her room. It was not entirely her room, but still, Heechul was with his ex-gang and only Tao came to visit her now and then. He was currently in the living room, trying vainly to entertain ten cats. She should really be helping him out, but Suzy was trying to sleep.

 

She blushed when she noticed that she was in her fluffy pyjamas, a long shirt that draped down to her knees, and woolly deer socks up to her ankles. Her legs were bare. Heat crept up her neck and she chuckled to herself. Jaejoong and Woohyun only seemed perplexed with her reaction.

 

“Should I call the police?” she suggested.

 

Jaejoong shook his head. “For all I know, the police are too scared to track them down. They’re too strong as warlords.”

 

“I say,” Woohyun spoke up, and his voice tremulous, “We hide here for a little while, before deciding to trap them in their own lair.”

 

Suzy pursed her lips, restraining herself from making a witty remark at him. She did not know why, but at this moment, she wanted nothing more than to hurt Woohyun.

 

Alot.

 

More than a lot.

 

She wanted to pull his thick hair from his scalp, slap his cheeks until they glared with red and kick him where it hurt the most. Jaejoong excused himself and stumbled into her bathroom to wipe away the blood from his shirt. Now that she was alone with Woohyun, a heavy weight hung in the atmosphere.

 

The silence was devastating and it seeped into her like tendrils of vines to constrict her circulation.

 

“Unleash your anger, Snow White,” Woohyun said softly. “I deserve all your hate right now.”

 

“You tried to kill him!” Suzy snapped. She pointed at the door to the bathroom but kept her voice low so that Jaejoong would not hear her. “Do you see what makes him and you different? My oppa's a good man, but you, Woohyun. You’re just a sad dog who’s seeking approval from his master.”

 

Woohyun’s head hung low. She saw a smile creep along his lips and he shrugged away a laugh. “I know...I know...which is why I’m trying to be more like him now. I want to be more like your oppa, Suzy.”

 

A strike of lightning overtook her. She shivered with rage. “You can never be like him.”

 

There was a knock on the door and both of them panicked. Suzy hurriedly ordered Woohyun to hide inside her closet. He limped towards the side but she did not even try to help him as he struggled to get into the closet. Instead, she shoved him in and fiddled with the door as Tao’s voice called from outside.

 

“Suzy, your parents are here--”

 

“Wait!” she cried. “I’m coming. Just wait with them!”

 

“Are you, like, okay?” he questioned. “You sound stressed--”

 

“I’m fine!” Suzy hollered as she slammed the oak doors shut to her wardrobe. She sighed with relief when Tao left.

 

She told Woohyun and Jaejoong to patch up their injuries as she traced her way outside, still dressed in pyjamas. As she took her long hair into her hands, and tied it up into a high ponytail over her shoulders, she paused when she heard her parents’ voices from the living room-- overshadowed by a the mewling of Heechul’s cats.

 

It was the way her parents hushed their voices that instigated a sense of dread inside her. Why did they feel the need to soften their words? Were they perhaps hiding something from her? Suzy walked carefully and pressed her ear against the wall.

 

“How could we tell her, Tao?” her father said. “How could I tell her about her past?”

 

“She has the right to know, like,” Tao intoned. “It’s better than her finding it out by accident.”

 

“Her biological mother wants her back, but what right does that woman have over her?” Mrs Kang answered, her voice shaking with ire. “We were the ones who took her in?”

 

“But you’re right,” Mr Kang sighed. “You’re right, Tao...we must let Suzy know that she was adopted...but that wouldn’t change the way we love her.”

 

Suzy heard something crack through the air. It must have the sound of her heart. It drummed against her ears and sent a surge of emotions mingling through her. She bit her bottom lip. Her vision grew hazy and her hands were now clammy with sweat.

 

All sounds converged i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter