Kimchi Versus Bok-Choy

A Selection of Chocolate-Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]KIMCHI VERSUS BOK-CHOY[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A SELECTION OF CHOCOLATE-BOYS[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

It was Sungyeol who ordered the Sweety gang to be split up in order to spread fliers of Kimchi around the place. Others had opted to help Suzy out including Taekwoon, Tao, Jungkook, Woobin and Yoona. Suzy was split with Nana, Jieun and Joonmyun with Taekwoon tagging along as usual. They were given a map of the city where they were to promote her father’s restaurant in preferred public spots.

 

First stop was the Hongdae district, famous for its shopping centres and lines of tourist shops. Suzy and company raced to get there. However, upon arriving they noticed Bok Choy suits in the midst of the main street, handing out pamphlets for Bok Choy. It was none other than Minseok and Jongdae.

 

“What’s the point of like, doing that?” Nana huffed, disappointed. “Bok Choy already has all the attention they need, those no good shag-haired villains.”

 

Suzy pressed a hand against her forehead. A hammer struck her mind from within and she felt the tremors of a nasty headache attach itself to her thoughts. She opted that they try out Myeongdong instead, where they would wait at the underground train station to hand out fliers before trying out the shopping centres.

 

To their dismay, once they reached the underground, the ghastly sight of green invaded their vision. Yifan waved a lettuce hand at them and winked like the abhorable goblin that he was.

 

“They’ve taken all our good spots,” Joonmyun guffawed. “This doesn’t look good…”

 

Suzy sighed in dismay. “Never mind, let’s try the shopping centre.”

 

They pelted through the halcyon crowd that did not have a care in the world. It was strange to see how carefree the world was when Suzy was fighting to make sure her father’s restaurant would not close down. The four adolescents skittered across the crowded street to reach the hallway of the shopping centre.

 

Suzy paused and her jaw hung open in a comical fashion. It appeared that Jongdae had somehow teleported to the middle of the hall, hopping around like a rabbit in his cabbage to suit to gain attention. He was sickeningly good at it that it made Suzy’s nerves squirm inside of her.

 

She gritted her teeth and her hands shook by her side. Jongdae sent her a wicked grin when he caught her glare.

 

“How the heck did they know we were coming here?” sighed Jieun. “Something fishy is going on…”

 

When they reported this to the other groups, they found that the others were having the same problem. No matter where they went, it seemed that Yifan and his cronies, which appeared to multiply with each passing hour, beat them to their favourite spots.

 

When the Sweety gang recuperated, bags still filled with Kimchi fliers, they sighed in dismay. Krystal looked through her phone while Jongin wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Suzy noticed Myungsoo perk a brow at their reaction. Baekhyun did not look too pleased either.

 

“This can’t be happening,” groaned Chanyeol, stomping his big feet on the floor. “Kimchi's my favourite restaurant. We can’t let it shut down.”

 

Suzy glanced at him and a flush crept up her neck. She forgot that she had teamed up with Chanyeol a long time ago to wreck havoc on Bok Choy. It was working, until she rejected him for the Fresher’s Ball, and had to pay a solid price for it later. She almost forgot that he was her first kiss.

 

Of course, his kiss was innocent compared to the others but the night he tried to take advantage of her still invaded her nightmares.

 

“They’re stalking us!” Krystal shrieked.

 

Sungyeol rubbed his chin. “I don’t get it.”

 

“Like, me neither,” Nana quipped in.

 

Jungkook frowned and flexed his growing biceps. Myungsoo stalked away from the gang and Suzy saw him disappear around the corner. She wondered where he was heading to.

 

After she discovered that Heechul would be fine after his accident, she told Tao about her growing fear over him and Hangeng. It occurred to her that Tao was not the only person who was suspicious of Hangeng. The wild boy deemed that Hangeng was not as honest or humane as he appeared. They were certain that he retained some connection with Bok Choy.

 

Bok Choy...a Chinese cabbage...Hangeng, a Chinese man...but where did he fit into this mania?

 

“Good strategy from their part,” sighed Yoona. “By taking all our potential customers, they’re just making it harder for us.”

 

“I just don’t get how they know all our spots,” said Suzy, pressing her fingers against her forehead and chewing furiously on her bottom lip. “It’s like they have some super telepathy going on.”

 

“Not really telepathy,” a voice interrupted. “We’ve got a stalker.”

 

The Sweety gang snapped their heads to see Myungsoo coming back with a large, black sack wriggling over his shoulders. He threw it on the ground and everyone gasped as a figure rolled out, arms tied against his body with rope.

 

It was none other than the mastermind behind Yifan’s cronies: Zhang Yixing.

 

He glared so demonically at them that Suzy imagined a menacing flame flicker behind his deceivingly gentle eyes.

 

“Yixing?” Baekhyun squawked. “But how!?”

 

“With this.” Myungsoo pulled out a round device from Yixing’s pocket who only glowered at him. If it were possible, Myungsoo could have been blackened to ashes under his powerful glare.

 

The punk held up the device. He then walked to Suzy and circled his arms around her. Suzy stiffened in his grasp as his nutmeg scent infiltrated her nose. The rest of the Sweety gang gasped loudly but Myungsoo pulled away and rolled his eyes.

 

There was a small, glowing chip on his finger.

 

“He used this to follow our movements, and listen in to our conversations.”

 

Jongin kicked Yixing’s knee, who only moaned. He his lips, a burning desire to kill evident on his face.

 

“You stupid ,” he mocked. “Clever but stupid.”

 

Yixing sneered at them. “I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for you meddling kids!”

 

Woobin glanced at his phone. His eyes widened. “Sugar-puff, take your bodyguard and come with me. Mr Kang is calling.”

 

Suzy’s heart sank into her stomach. His voice was too calm, and when Woobin was too calm, that meant there was trouble. He tried his best to hide commotion with a placid nature but it scared her how complacently he dealt with situations. His shining eyes stared at her and he sent her a brisque nod.

 

Sometimes, his nature reminded him of Jaejoong. However, when he brok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter