The Punk Vs The Lion

A Selection of Chocolate-Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Punk vs The Lion[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]A Selection of Chocolate-Boys[/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3](gaksitalGaksital: Hi everyone, can I first just apologise if I’ve hurt anyone. I’m sorry about that. Now, I just want to thank everyone for their kind words and their encouragement. Whatever happens will happen. Let’s just enjoy the story. I’m leaving all the AFF stuff in the capable hands of the admins. I will support whatever decision they make. (If they do decide to ban this story, I will download all the chapters and hopefully post them again, but I doubt it will come to that as I’m willing to co-operate and amend for any mistakes. Peace x)

 

Jongin was worse than a thorn to the side. He was the tremor that demolished buildings, and the tsunami that destroyed the lands. Suzy had never met someone that managed to irritate every single soul around him. The only time he hid behind a mask of manners was around her parents, and behind their backs, he’d stick his tongue out at her, shaking his head as if she didn’t have the courage to tell what horrid deeds he did that day.

 

Getting him up on the Monday morning was a nightmare for Suzy. Her parents left early to start the restaurant, and she was forced to drag Jongin out of bed. In doing so, he accidentally kicked her face, claiming that he thought she was the ‘humanoid’ whom he feared more than Mr Kang. Suzy was to the floor, hands gripping her throbbing nose.

 

She thought it would bleed profusely, but luckily, it did not. The tip was slightly red when she turned to face the mirror. She only hoped it didn’t stink like Jongin’s socks. Jongin’s feet were the smelliest feet she ever encountered in her life. Whenever he entered her room (without her solemn permission), the mingled scent of onions and eggs infiltrated every corner until Suzy tried her best not to spill all her stomach’s contents onto the floor.

 

It was upto Taekwoon to march into the room, grab Jongin around the waist and throw him onto the floor like he would to a bowling ball. The belligerent boy threw a tantrum, cursing the duo for ruining his sleep. After his episodic convulsions, he finally gave in and followed them to Suzy’s college, where he was transferred to by the Kangs.

 

-

 

“What’s his name again?” Sungyeol enquired, scratching an irritated spot on his chin.

 

“Jongin,” Suzy sighed. "My annoying cousin."

 

The Sweety gang were now speculating the new addition to their group. Krystal and Nana seemed to like Jongin already, and he wasted no time in sending them beguiling smirks that forced a blush on their cheeks. Myungsoo was as indifferent as Jieun, while Baekhyun was irritated that someone was more annoying than him, and Joonmyun was habitually kind.

 

“What?” Jongin said. “Why’re you all looking at me like that? I’m not the humanoid here.” He pointed at Myungsoo. “Are you a humanoid too?”

 

Myungsoo’s lips curled into a sour line. Sungyeol glanced at him and threw his head back in laughter. Nana joined him, and Krystal followed. Jongin frowned-- he was serious.

 

“Is he talking about Heechul?” Nana giggled.

 

Suzy refrained from slapping a palm against her head. “No, he’s talking about Taekwoon.”

 

“Not a bad description,” Krystal added, and Jongin beamed at himself.

 

“Speaking of Taekwoon,” Joonmyun piped in. “Where is he?”

 

It was then that the Sweety gang noticed that Suzy’s incongruous bodyguard was nowhere in sight. This was a shocking matter since he never left Suzy’s side. He was there with them a minute ago, but Taekwoon had vanished like the wind.

 

Suddenly, they heard a squeal nearby. It sounded like a pig on their way to the slaughter house. Suzy and Sungyeol exchanged worried glances before the whole Sweety gang strove to find the source of the screams.

 

There, in the middle of the college park was Taekwoon in his black suit, throwing fists on the Bok Choy trio. Yifan, Jongdae and Minseok were no match for his body throws. He lifted Yifan’s tall and spindly body over his head, turned him around and him at Jongdae, who was finding it difficult to stand up. Then, Taekwoon grabbed Minseok by the hair, the latter cried like a newborn infant, and shoved his face into a pile of dirt.

 

Jongin yelped at the sight. He jumped in his spot, and fell into Myungsoo’s arms-- bridal style, with his arms wrapped around his shoulders. They shared a glance. The apathetic punk sent him a revolting glare before dropping him to the floor.

 

“You’re annoying,” Myungsoo muttered lowly.

 

“Suzy, your humanoid bodyguard is making me want to crap in my pants!” Jongin exclaimed, shaking a fist at Suzy as if it was her fault that Taekwoon was beating up three other men.

 

When Myungsoo wasn’t looking, Jongin pressed on the sole of his foot.

 

Suzy chewed on her bottom lip. She ran towards Taekwoon who was now trying to tie all of Yifan and his minions’ limbs together like a bow. The Bok Choy hooligans were pleading for mercy, except for Yifan who was devastated that Nana had to watch this type of humiliation. He held his scarlet face high in contempt as if daring Taekwoon to go farther.

 

“Taekwoon, stop!” Suzy ordered, waving her arms to draw the bodyguard’s attention. It was no use, and she thought she heard a crack when Taekwoon pulled at Minseok’s leg.

 

She sidled closer. “Taekwoon!”

 

 

No response.

 

 

“Taekwoon please!” She reached for his shoulder when suddenly, he flinched and pushed her back, possibly thinking that she was an intruder.

 

She saw the guilt in his eyes as she stumbled away. However, Suzy didn’t hit the ground. Instead, someone else caught her into their arms. She peered up at the emotionless face of Myungsoo. He instantly pushed her behind him where Sungyeol immediately held her shoulders to help her regain her balance.

 

“What is he doing?” Joonmyun gasped.

 

Myungsoo opened the buttons of his coat as he walked towards Taekwoon, and threw the black garment behind him. Then, before Taekwoon could punch Yifan’s face, Myungsoo caught his arm and pulled him back.

 

 

The fight attracted a crowd of people towards them like nectar would to bees.  A hoard of people pointed and whispered among each other. Some even pulled out their phones to imprint the moments forever.

 

Taekwoon’s usual stony face now flitted with cold anger. There was a foreign spark in his eyes. He never reacted this way before. Suzy was certain that this wasn’t her humble bodyguard.

 

She trembled inside Sungyeol’s arms. For some reason, she didn’t want the sunbae to let her go. The scent of his cheap deodorant was oddly comforting, and his touch was even more so.  

 

Taekwoon attempted to punch Myungsoo’s face, and the girls of the Sweety gang almost shrieked, but the punk caught the bodyguard’s fist in his hand in time without even a blink. He twisted Taekwoon’s wrist and with tremendous force, he stepped aside and flung the more burly man to the floor.

 

Sungyeol huffed in dismay. “Dammit, he’s giving his position away.”

 

Suzy looked up at him. “What do you mean?”

 

Sungyeol didn’t respond. He was preoccupied. There was vivid apprehension on his face. Suzy never considered him to be the type that would easily worry for one another, but there was almost a sense of brotherhood between him and Myungsoo that never existed before. She was about to rub his cheek, and let him know that everything would be okay, but she heard a grunt and her head snapped back towards the fight.

 

Taekwoon stood back to his feet. He charged at Myungsoo and jumped high in the air. Myungsoo held his hands out, expecting a punch. However, Taekwoon’s body undulated to perform a roundhouse kick that sent the apathetic boy flying across the park. Suzy sensed Sungyeol grow rigid next to her.

 

“Myungsoo!” Krystal hollered. She was about to run towards the boy but Joonmyun caught her wrist.

 

Everyone was in a state of shock, including Yifan and his cronies. They groaned as they tried disentangle their intertwining limbs.

 

Myungsoo had little chance to block the next punch. He sprung back from the impact. His lip was busted as he spat crimson onto the verdant grass. Before Taekwoon could land another punch, the punk somersaulted out of the way. Myungsoo then performed a low, spinning kick to trip Taekwoon down to his level.

 

Both of them grasped each other's shoulders, endeavouring to topple the other over. They pushed into one another like a pair of lions fighting over territory.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter