Another Side, Another Story I

A Selection of Chocolate-Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Another Side, Another Story I[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]A SELECTION OF CHOCOLATE-BOYS[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3](A/N: Hi everyone, today is my birthday (it's Lee Minho's bday too! xD)) so early update! I’ve decided to do chapters where we see things unfold from other character’s POVs. In this way, I can focus on other couples too and pick up the pace for the plot. Next chapter after this has a major moment. :O)

Diary of A Wimpy Villain

How did I miss her? How could I, the great and powerful, Mr Darkooness let Kang Suzy slip from my grasp? I almost had her. She didn’t have her stupid guard-dog following her at the time and it was the perfect opportunity. I could have exacted revenge on the Kang family then and there had that idiotic top model not interefered.

 

I stood outside the neighbourhood as I watched Suzy leave for her first date ever. For such an innocent girl, you might curse me for targeting the main heroine for the story, right? I never cared for your petty wishes! My mind was searching for plots, for ways of revenge.

 

It was always Mr Kang’s fault. Had he not angered me that time, I would never had sought to avenge my pride. He was the reason that the Kang family must now suffer my wrath. I was merciful, you see? I decided to take away the most precious pearl in the family-- Kang Suzy.

 

Mark my words, the day will come when Mr Darkooness finally gets his revenge!

 

“Hello,” a voice interrupted my thoughts. I searched for the source of the face and my eyeballs nearly fell out of my sockets.

 

I tried to hide my face into the dark scarf around my neck. My perpetual cloud-- that often lingered above my head-- poofed away. How did he find me? How did this creep find me? I had not seen him for years!

 

“Hello there!” the man exclaimed; his bubbly nature caused me to cringe inside. I hated people who were so lively and over the top. “Do I know you?”

 

“No! No you dont!” I spat. It didn’t erase the goofy grin from his face.

 

“My name is Lee Donghae,” he introduced himself, holding his hand out. I did not shake it.

 

I knew who he was! Now, I beckoned the forces of nature to rip him away from my sight!

 

“I’m looking for someone.” Donghae rummaged through his rucksack and pulled out a picture of someone that resembled a real-life anime character, with hair as red as the traffic lights and clothes so dark.

 

“I do not know him!” I snap at the man. It did little to make him realise the nervous tone of my voice.

 

He scratched an irritated spot on his cheek, eyes mere slits as he inspected me once again. “Are you sure we haven’t met before?”

 

“Yes! Yes!” I cried.

 

“Donghae, any progress?” Another man hobbled by, and I almost choked on my own breath.

 

Since when did these fools enter Seoul once again? What if they found out my true identity? Then they would surely foil my schemes! I surveyed the area for a possible exit. It was no use. I deemed myself intelligent by spying on Suzy from a corner. However, this very corner had me doomed.

 

“Hmm? Nothing, Eyunhyuk, but doesn’t this guy look familiar?” Donghae asked his friend.

 

Oh, how I wished to punch the living daylights out of Donghae right now, and bake a cake using just the skin of his handsome face! I was Mr Darkooness and I thought nothing but dark thoughts!

 

It was Eyunhyuk’s turn to descry me now. “Nope. He doesn’t look familiar.” He was always the more stupid one of the inextricable duo. Sometimes I wondered if these men were born conjoined to the bone.

 

“But-- he looks like someone!” Donghae cried. Eyunhyuk sent me an apologetic smile while he dragged his annoying friend away.

 

“Sorry to bother you!” he said, ignoring Donghae’s suggestions.

 

I let out a sigh of relief. Now it was time to relinquish myself in some dark plotting against Suzy once again.

 

“Who’re you?” Another voice interceded my moment of soliloquies.

 

Why can’t a villain think in peace?

 

I gritted my teeth, my features contorted into a vision too horrific for human eyes. I turned around to face a boy that I hated since day one-- Jeon Jungkook. I thought he had left with his bicycle, but the dark shadows told me that he hid in the corner to spy on Suzy as she took off with her bodyguard and Mr Kang’s slave.

 

“I’ve seen you here since the morning,” the boy began.“Were you spying on Suzy?” His nostrils flared and his eyes seethed with crimson ire.

 

“Suzy? Hah! She doesn’t like you, boy,” I sneer at him, and he almost jittered in his spot. He could have peed in his pants, for all I cared. I wanted to hurt him where it pained the most-- his heart.

 

“I-I’m not a boy! I’m seventeen!” he retorted, shaking a fist at me, “And how do you know Suzy?”

 

“Ack, so many questions, so little time!” I jeered, sniggering at his ludicrous antics. “Your noona only sees you as a boy. Do you not see the affection she has for older men? You? You’re nothing but a pet hamster to her-- a silly, little toy.”

 

Jungkook appeared devastated. He opened his mouth to protest, but no words slipped out. His fists shook by his side, and off he ran back into the apartments.

 

“Run, run as fast as you can, little boy,” I chortled balefully. “Go and cry to your mommy.”

 

A Bok Choy Confession

He could smell that Jo Malone perfume from miles away. It was her scent; the girl that stole his first kiss. Well okay, she didn't steal his first kiss. It was sort of mutual but she was only experimenting while he had hearts in his eyes and her on his tongue. He was dizzy with such euphoria that he never experienced before. However, she shattered the histrionics of his dreams and forgot him after that incident.

 

Still, he didn’t know why his heart leapt with such rapturous joy whenever she walked about. The only thing that came to mind was the softness of her cherry lips and the taste of pineapple in his mouth after their kiss. He was delirious and his heart racked in his chest like a firework that had nowhere to escape.

 

He hurriedly removed his waiter apron and ambled outside.

 

“Nana-Nana-Nana!” he called, waving his long arms about to draw in her attention.

 

The girl froze in her spot. She swerved on her heel, her long, lustrous hair flinging over her shoulder. She raised her sunglasses above her head, and he had to wonder why she opted to use shades in cloudy weather.

 

“Well, if it isn’t Yifan,” she sighed, in boredom or irritation, he couldn’t really tell. However, he hoped that it was neither.

 

He grinned at her. “I’ve started my hospital placements now,” Yifan added proudly, beaming to himself.

 

That ought to impress, he hoped. Women were always impressed with men that would one day become their doctors. He fantasised over the fact that Nana would someday be his patient...or his wife. The latter option was more appealing.

 

“And you still have the time to annoy everyone, with your ugly green suit?” She raised a perfectly trimmed brow, her lips curled back into a feline smile.

 

Yifan stared at the perfect cupid bow of her lips, not knowing why he kept ogling at the perfect angles of her face. It was a sin, he thought. It was a sin to have such perfection walking on planet Earth. Such beauty was inconceivable!

 

He grinned to himself, rubbing a hand through his hair nervously. “The bok choy costume? Oh, I’m just a mascot.”

 

“Like, it’s still ugly,” Nana deadpanned.

 

He flinched at the severity in her voice. “Have you come to eat at Bok Choy? I could ask them to give you a discount.”

 

She snorted derisively, waving a manicured hand in his face. “Oh puh-lease, Yifan! I’ve come to eat at Kimchi. Run about now. Wouldn’t want your master chapping your hide, like.”

 

Yifan grimaced, silently cursing himself inside. It was all Jongdae’s fault for coaxing him into this. “Hey, we’ll grab some extra cash”, the elf had told him. It sounded convincing at first. Little did Yifan know this job would transform him into a monster in the eyes of the woman that he swooned over. In his quest to stash money (albeit illegally), he had hurt Nana’s best friend.

 

“No hard feelings, eh?” He raised a hand as if to emphasise his words. “I don’t mean to hurt Suzy or anything of the sort.”

 

“You’ve gone too far. I’m so not convinced.” Nana slipped her sunglasses back on. “Anyways, lunch calls. Oh, and don’t tell anyone that you’ve seen me here, okay? Tah-Tah!”

 

When she vanished int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter