Lets Camping!

Friends With Weirdo

Kyungsoo is sweeping the floor in the kitchen with a new broom that Kai bought. He smiled to himself and didnt realised Kai came behind him quietly slide his arm around Kyungsoo's waist. Kyungsoo flinched but grinned when he saw it was Kai. Kai pecked his cheek and kyungsoo puffed his cheek cutely as a responded. Kai chuckled

"Why are you smiling about?" he asked while put his chin on the other male left shoulder.

"Nothing. Its just I remember when we all last camping. Its almost like 2 years ago. Right?"

"Yea.Why all the sudden?" Kai smiled at him.

"Nothing. I miss that time hmm" Kyungsoo pouted at him.

Kai nodded and hummed. He grinned like an idiot. Kyungsoo noticed and giggled."Whats with that stupid face?"

"I got an idea!" He whispered in kyungsoo ear and they both grinned to each other.

"We should tell this idea to the other"

They both walked to the living room with a noisy atmosphere. Baekhyun and Chanyeol playing games with Luhan cheering for them. Xiumin keep smacking Chen and Suho tried to stop him. Lay is sleeping and Taoris couple hmm lets just say they in their own world.

"Hey guys! We have something to tell!" Kai shouted to get their attention. Everyone quiet and looked at Kai and Kyungsoo.

"You guys getting married?!" Luhan said and gasped.

"What?! No!" Kyungsoo shook his head with a red face.

"Aha! I know! Kyungsoo is pregnant!" Baekhyun grinned but got a flying pillow on his face. Chanyeol shocked in horror and check for a damage in his lover's face.

"Im not pregnant!!" Kyungsoo sighed and hide his red face in Kai's chest. "Just say it" Kyungsoo mumbled in Kai's chest.

"Huh? Oh yea! How about we all going to camping!" Kai said in a cheerful tone and jumped up and down with kyungsoo.

"What?! Hell no! Im not going to the forest and my eyeliner will get melt"

"Uhhmm hyung but the forest got many scary bugs and so dark"

"Babe, but it will be fun! Come on! I will protect you and your eyeliner" Chanyeol said with a proud face. "Hmm ok"  Baekhyun smiled and hugged chanyeol tightly.

"Its ok Taotao, Gege will always by your side and protect you from the scary bugs" Kris kissed Tao's cheek. Tao started to blushed and hide his face in the taller chest. "Ok" he said softly.

"Im ok with it" Chen and Xiumin said unison. Xiumin stare at him but chen smiled sweetly.

"Dont follow what I said"

"Dont follow what I said"

"Stop it!"

"Stop it~"

"Yah! Seriously!"

"Yah. Seriously~~"

"Stupid Chen!"

"Stupid Chen-- wait what?!"

"Aha! Hahaha I win" Xiumin stuck his tongue out and smirked.

"I cant stop them erghh! Me and Lay ok with it too" Suho put his head on lay's shoulder.

"Then it settle! We going to camping wait where is Sehun?" Kai said

"Sleeping" Tao said cutely and got 'aww' from baekhyun,kyungsoo and luhan.

"I will get him" Luhan sighed and get up started walking to sehun's room.

"Be careful luhan gege. Sehun is a type of monster if someone interupted his sleep" Tao shouted at him.

After couple of minute, Luhan come out of the room holding sehun's hand and drag him to the living room. Sehun's face is red and growled at luhan. Luhan smiled victory at him.

"How did you do that?" Tao asked with a wide eyes

"Ohh~ its nothing~ Right sehunnie?" Luhan smiled sweetly and bashed his eyelashed at him. Sehun rolled his eyes and looked away with a red face. Luhan lean his head on sehun's shoulder. "aww hunnie.. Dont get mad ok?" and got a "f-fine" from sehun.

Lay awaked from his slumber and saw everyone around him. He looked lost and clueless. "Oh! baby, your awake. Good!" Suho said and hugged him tightly.

"Did I miss something?"


Wuhoooo exam is over!! well this just a first trial but who cares!! Its still holiday but again got a lot of homeworks *sighed heavily*. Did you guys heard the news that exo will be comeback on 30th march with Call Me Baby albums. So exciting~ wuhhooo~

I miss hunhan and taoris..hmm :( but we must keep support Exo no matter what. EXO-L FOREVER SARANGHAJA!!