New Neighbour

Friends With Weirdo

Baekhyun was watering the plants outside the house,eyes half close just watering everywhere he think the plant is. He still wearing pyjama coloured baby blue with cute puppy on it that Chanyeol gift for him.

As he rubbed his eye and yawned, he opened his eyes clearly and two tall handsome guys walking out of red sports car. Baekhyun's eyes wide and frozed when one of the guys waved at him. He make an awkward smiled and waved.

After the two guys entered the house, Baekhyun quickly ran to his room.When he is arrived in the room, He saw his boyfriend still asleep and his snoring echoing in the room. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and jumped on top of sleeping Chanyeol.

"Oof! Babe, what are you doing?" Chanyeol said in his morning voiced.

"Ohh~ Your voice sound y in the morning. I like it!" He kissed his lover but stopped. "Yeollie, we have a new neighbour. OMG! They are so tall and handsome" Baekhyun clasped his hands and looked up thinking the flashback about the two guys.

"Tall and handsome?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows and feel jealousy in him.

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes. He knew his boyfriend is jealous "Yea~ But not as handsome and tall wait they even taller than you but I like you more" Baekhyun leaned his body on top of Chanyeol.

"You know you are MINE so nobody cant take you away from me" Chanyeol circled his arms around the smaller waist and kissed him.

"Ohh~ jealous and protective much I see" Baekhyun grinned at him. "Come on! Lets fresh up and greet our new neighbour" Baekhyun giggled when he heard his boyfriend growled in anger.

 

In another room, Taoris had got home from Tao's mom's house and sleeping on bed cuddling. Tao is the first one awake and his eyes met with Kris' chest. He hugged his giant and tried to wake up but Kris long arms that around him wont let go.

"Gege, let go. I need to stretch my body" Kris groaned in his half sleep but slowly let go Tao. Tao crawled down from bed and started to stretch and didnt noticed Kris lusting eyes staring at his .

When Tao finished his stretch, he walked to the window and opened the curtain revealed the sunrise and hissed sound from Kris. Tao just rolled his eyes. As he looked around through the window, he saw a red sport infront of the house that beside of them. "Huh, we have a new neighbour?" he said to himself.

He looked two tall guys carrying their stuff in the house well actually just the guy who waved at Baekhyun earlier, the other guys just stared at something and suddenly he caught Tao staring at him. They both have a staring contest almost a minute but the guys smirked at him and helped his friend leaving Tao scoffed at him. That guy reminded him the first time he saw Kris and Kris already take his heart.

 

As always the smelled of pancakes around the house from the kitchen, Kyungsoo make the pancakes and Kai just sitting at the table whining when will the food is done. "Is the pancakes done yet?" Kai whined.

"Yes Kai, the pancakes is done" Kyungsoo put the pancakes on a plate and place it infront of Kai who quickly digging the food into his mouth. Kyungsoo giggled at his cuteness and pinched his chubby cheeks.

"PANCAKE!" Luhan yelled while dragging the sleepy Sehun behind him. When Sehun smell the pancakes, his face lit up and his eyes wide opened. 

One by one come in to the kitchen filling the table. As they all finished eating breakfast, Chen is the first one to spoke. "I cant believe Xiumin have overtime and you are not" Chen pouted at Baekhyun.

"Awww Chennie, Xiumin had overtime because he need to his boss with someone I dont know ceremony and I need to rest for a day" Baekhyun said.

"But-

"You can call him about an hour later"

"Yeeeaaa thanks baekhyun!"

"Guys, almost forgot to tell. We have a new neighbour. Two guys~!" Baekhyun chimed.

"Are they hot?" Luhan asked and got a glared from Sehun but he ignored it.

"Oh yea They are hot" Baekhyun smirked.

"and tall" Tao said suddenly. He and Baekhyun giggled earning "hey!" from their jealousy boyfriends.

"Who want to follow us greet the new neighbour?" Baekhyun asked

"I have a practise today and Kyungsoo come too" Kai replied with mouth full of pancakes and got a smacked from Kyungsoo "Eat properly"

"I have to take care of Lay so we not going" Suho said while patted Lay's head. Chanyeol feel pity and patted his back more like a smacked.

"Me and hunnie going out today!" Luhan said and blushed when Sehun kissed him.

"We are free! right gege?" Tao look at Kris with puppy eyes and got a yes from Kris. Who cant resist the cute eyes. Kris it is~

"Can I come with you guys? I feel lonely" Chen pouted.

"Awwww~~ Of course you can come with us" Baekhyun and Tao hugged him because Chen is so cute when pouted. Chanyeol and Kris grabbed their boyfriend and glared at innocent Chen.

 

They already infront of the new neighbour house. Kris is the one press the doorbell and waited for the door opened. They hear a foot step inside the house and the door flung opened revealed a very tall guy a little bit taller than Kris. His hair is a little messy,wearing a white tshirt showing his muscular arms and a pair blue shorts almost make Baekhyun drooling if it wasnt for Chanyeol blocking his views.

"Hello! Welcome to our neighbourhood! Im Chen" As usual, Chen is the first to break the silent and awkward atmosphere.

"Oh hello, Im Lee Kwangsoo but you can call me Kwangsoo. Just a sec" the guy called his friend to come meet them "and this is Kim Woobin". He as tall as Chanyeol wearing dark blue long sleeve but folded it in half with black trouses.

"Hello" the guy bow with his cold face but smirked at Tao. Tao stiffed at the stared but looked away. Kris glared at this woobin guy who looked at his Tao.

Chen who is between them can feel the tension atmosphere.Chanyeol tried to blocking his Baekhyun from Kwangsoo who is smiled at him and Kris glared at Woobin who still looked at Tao. 

"Well this is interesting" Chen said to himself.


SO YEAH THE MV LOVE ME RIGHT HAD BEEN RELEASED YESTERDAY AND LITERALLY FLYING AWAY FROM THE CHAIR AS I SAW CHANYEOL AND SEHUN IS FREAKING HOT. DAMMIT THEIR RUINING MY BIAS LIST.

~ENJOY READING~

KIM WOOBIN UOLS~

CHARMING KWANGSOO

ps: He got more handsome and funny XD

*cough* BACK TO BAEKYEOL