TWO IDIOTS

Friends With Weirdo

"1"

"2"

"3!" "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOO GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!

Chanyeol and Sehun running out of the room while laughing. Kris coming out from the same room with a furious face. His face is hilarious with a horrible make up which face with a messy eyeshadow and his lips is thick red with lipstick. His hair sticking out every direction like a bird nest. (A/N: Wanna know how this happen?)

*FLASHBACK*

chanyeol walked around the house looking for chen and sometime shouted his name. After they left chen and xiumin alone in the house, chen rarely playing with him because he's always hangout with xiumin lately. 

He huffed and sat on the couch beside baekhyun who is playing with his phone. Sehun on the other chair looking as bored as him. He laying his head on baekhyun's shoulder .

"Baek,can you play with me?" he looked up at baekhyun

"Awww honey, I cant sorry. Im going out to buy grocery with Luhan" Baekhyun kissed the top of his head.

"Baek,Im done. Lets go" Luhan coming out of his room.

"Bye honey. I promise I will play with you. Love you" Baekhyun kissed him lovingly. "play with sehun ok" He whispered in his ear. Chanyeol beamed after baekhyun said that brilliant idea.

"OK!"

"Bye sehunnie!" Luhan waved his hand cutely at sehun. Sehun shifted on his chair of the cuteness but dont show it.

"Heyyyyyyyy~~~ Sehunnieeeeee~~~~" chanyeol said from where he sit. Sehun sighed and rolled his eyes.

"What?" He said with a poker face and didnt care to look at that annoying face.

"Lets play with me"

"Why"

"Come on, both of us alone now in the house without our partner who is going out to the grocery."

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows and have the urge to punch that annoying face. "We are not alone in the house stupid. Kyungsoo hyung is in the kitchen,Tao and kris hyung in their room sleeping and Lay hyung is over there. What do you mean by 'our' ?" He pointed at Lay who is quiet all this time on the floor watching tv about unicorn. 

"When did Lay get there?" Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrowsSehun shrugged

"and durhhh Baekhyun is my boyfriend and Luhan is your boyfriend. Get it?"

Sehun face getting red "W-We are not together. Luhan is not my boyfriend" He stuttered.

"Sure it is~" chanyeol smirked. "Come on! Sehun~"

"Urghhh!! Fine but just because Im bored with nothing to do"

"Yes! Hmm lets see who will we prank on" Chanyeol put his hand under his chin as if he is thinking hard.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Chanyeol and Sehun still running around the house which their laughing turned into screaming of horror after Kris behind them with a broom in his hand.

Baekhyun and Luhan already got back from the store entered the house but meet with the two who is running. Chanyeol and Sehun who cant stop running bumped in to them. They fell on the floor.

"Oh hai! Baekkie~.You already home" Chanyeol said smiled at him and help him up.

Sehun bumped into Luhan and his eyes wide when he realised he is on top of luhan. He get up and held a hand for luhan to grab. "You ok, hyung? Im sorry" Luhan took his hand and get up. He growled from the pain.

"Yea Im fine. Why you guys running in the house?

Before Sehun going to the question, a roared voiced boomed around the house. "WHEN I FOUND YOU TWO IDIOTS, YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO GOING TO DIE!!" 

Chanyeol and Sehun face is in horror when they heard that. Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol and grab his hand.

"What did you do?" He asked firmly.

"Errrrr bye" Chanyeol pecks his cheek and started to ran again and grab sehun with him who is still talking to Luhan. Sehun winked at luhan which luhan blushed.

Kris passed them and still a broom in his hand. Kyungsoo running behind him shouted "Yah!! Kris!! My broom!! Erghh!!" He grab his phone and called Kai "Kai,after you get back from the dancing practice,buy a new broom because kris used the broom again.Please hurrry up ok. I need the broom now and you too" Kyungsoo pouted and still babbled on his phone while walking back to the kitchen.

Baekhyun and Luhan who watched the whole time gaped and looked at each other. Tao showed up at infront of them panting. "Have you guys saw them?"

They both pointed to where the chaos headed and Tao nodded with a growled coming out of his mouth. He started to go to the direction.

"Wanna watch them?" Baekhyun said

"Yea sure" Luhan nodded and they both walked to living room where the chaos.

~~~AT THE LIVING ROOM~~~

"OWW!"

"OWW HYUNG!"

Hmm Kris already caught them. They both begging for Kris to stop pulling their ears.

"Why would I? Ohh wait hell no I wont stop. You dumbheads ruin two thing that I love the most well Tao is the first then my eomma but whatever! One,you guys ruined my beauty sleep and two, my handsome face. Double punishment for you guys. Weeepeee!" After he said that with a cheerful tone but his face showed a evil smirked. His aura really scary and horrific.

Tao come in the living room and sighed as he saw the three in the living room. Chanyeol and Sehun noticed him shouted for help.

"Tao! Help me!" "Hyung~ Help~ Kris hyung is scary"

Tao is not in a mood for this so he walked to Kris and tugged his shirt. "Honey,dont do this to them. They just want to have fun"

"But they ruined my handsome face,panda" Kris let go both of them making they collasped on the floor. He pouted and pointed at his face at Tao.

"I will help you wash your face,ok? and still~" Tao kissed his nose and smiled cutely at him. "your face still handsome even though with the horrible make up" he giggled.

Tao's plan work and Kris become more calm. "Fine, you two still alive for now" Kris glared at them.

"Thanks Tao!" Chanyeol and Sehun making Tao squished him in between them. Tao giggled at their cuteness,patted both of their head.

Kris growled with jealousy in him when the idiots hugged his precious panda. He snatched Tao from them and glared. "He's mine!". Kris take Tao to their own room.

"Wuhhh that was so close,I thought I will never see Baekkie again" Chanyeol said and grinned.

"Yea~ and Luhan hyung" he muttered quietly.

A snored caught their attention which its from Lay who is fall into sleep on the floor. They grinned and looked at each other."Lets disturb Lay hyung"

"Yea~"


Kinda a long updated for you guys. Hahah.. So I watched the fancam from Exo'luxion concert, vcr call me daddy more like a Call Me Baby. I cant wait for their comeback. ^^ who is excited for their comeback? I know I am!!

Chanyeol and Sehun for you guys because their hella hot!

  ENJOY READING^^

~NER~