BEACH HERE WE COME!!

Friends With Weirdo

The sun shine brightly on the sky and the birds on the tree feel like a burning chicken (hehehe). In the house, Everything silent only the sound of the clock ticking and the tv. Taoris and Baekyeol lying on the middle of the floor panting and sweating because of the hotness outside and temperature keep rising. Suho on the sofa fanning himself with Lay's unicorn cute battery fan while Lay beside him sleeping shirtless (because he didnt care and his shirt is wet of his sweats)

Xiumin fanning himself with the magazine and Chen lying on his lap. Sehun and Luhan who is nearest to the fan also still sweating. Baekhyun keep fanning himself and his eyeliner. "I cant take this anymore!! Kyungsoo,when will the ice cream done?" 

"Coming!!" Kyungsoo appeared from the kitchen bringing some ice cream and Kai behind him bring the other ice cream. 

"Finally!!" Everyone dashed to them and grab the ice cream as fast as lighting. "Thanks kyungsoo!"

"What the-- Im not?" Kai said and scoffed.

Well everyone eating the ice cream and Chanyeol almost his whole face eating the ice cream ohh wait he really dipped his face in the ice cream bowl literally because his face is red and can feel the burnt.

"Why its so hot" Tao whined and leaned his head on Kris's chest. Kris looked at him and patted his head.

"I still want something cold right now" Luhan pouted and kicked sehun foot softly as it swing. Luhan giggled and keep kicking his foot as Sehun's foot swing back to him. "Lulu, if you keep doing that I will kiss you" Sehun whispered in his ear. Luhan face getting red and stop kicking his foot.

Suho still fanning himself with the small fan. Suddenly the fan is dead and he keep smacking it."Awww man! Lay, the battery is dead" Suho pouted. "Sorry honey, We dont have any battery anymore" Lay said while his eyes close. Suho puffed his cheek and smacked Lay's chest making him sit straight because of the impact. "Fan me,now!" Suho demands at him. Lay sighed as he fan his lover with the newspaper.

"Wow,I never knew Suho is sassy as Baekhyun because of this hot day" Chanyeol said and got two smacked from the other two.

"Yah! Im not!"

"Shut up,yoda!"

 Xiumin rolled his eyes at the chaos and turn his attention back to the tv but then something caught him attention and a light bulb popped out on his head. In the tv,it showed the beautiful place and the beach with the fresh air and the blue sea. Xiumin grinned to himself and poked Chen's cheek while showing him the tv. Chen opened his eyes and make a blank face at him. Xiumin sighed and put his both hands on each side of Chen's head turned to the tv. They both looked each other.

"Do you think what I think?" Xiumin grinned at him. "Yes,that you look super duper cute and BEAUTIFUL when you smile with the chubby cheek" Chen got a slapped. "OW! its HURT Yea I know. Im just kidding" Xiumin tried to slapped him again but Chen caught his hand and kissed it. Xiumin blushed and rolled his eyes. "Guys!!"

Everyone looked at him and "What?"

"Look at the tv"

"..."

"..."

They all have the same face like Xiumin before but except for Chanyeol. "I dont get it. They just some wearing the ugly tight bikini while playing with the sand" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and smacked the back of his head. "Yah! Look at the beach,dumbhead!" 

"......' 

"What are--"

"Ohhhh~ now I get it"

"Good"

"Whats with the beach?"

Everyone facepalmed at Chanyeol poop brain (Im sorry). Baekhyun growled and dragged Chanyeol to their room to packs some things for the beach."I dont know why Im your FIRST LOVE"

"Just a LADY LUCK , get it. Because you like lady now dragging me and you are so lucky to have a handsome guy like me.

"Puhlease~~ You handsome? Pffft Me? Totally handsome" Kris looking at his mirror but got slapped by Tao.

 

"Thank god you guys make me to cut my hair short or else my hair will go every direction sticking on my face" Kris said as he laying on the bed with the mirror as he comb his hair and not helping Tao packing his things.

"I know and you look more handsome if you help me" Tao put his hand on his hip waiting for Kris. Kris grinned and rub the back of his neck.

 

"Losyen.check"

"Sunglasses.check"

"First aid box.check"

"Why would you need first aid,myeonnie?" Lay asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Just in case if Chen and Chanyeol being attack by a shark" Suho replied.

" WHAT IF there is no shark" Lay mumbled quietly.

"By shark I mean Baekhyun"

"Owhh I get it"

 

Kyungsoo packing some stuff then Kai come out wearing boxer only. "Kai, what are doing?" Kyungsoo furrowed his eyesbrows. Kai grinned at him and walked towards himas he s his arms around Kyungsoo's waist. Kyungsoo gasped as he put his hands on Kai's chest.

"Am I y~~ CALL ME BABY" Kai whispered in his ears. Kyungsoo face red and pushed him. "You such a playboy type" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and walked away continue packing his stuff. Kai chuckled and backhugged him "But Im your PLAYBOY" 

"Aish you" Kyungsoo shook his head.

"..."

"..." 

"Ohh btw Im gonna wear boxer only"

"WHAT! HELL NO! WEAR SOME CLOTHES NOW!"

 

Chanyeol rubbed his soar red ears after being dragged by Baekhyun. He was sitting at the corner playing with the marker as he took a glances at Baekhyun packing stuff for the beach.

"Baekkie~ can I help you?"

"No"

Chanyeol pouted and continue playing with the marker. He have to cheer Baekhyun up. So he found an empty box and draw a face on the box. He grinned at his masterpiece and put the box on his head as a robot. 

Baekhyun puffed his cheek when he felt someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around and found a box on Chanyeol's head. Baekhyun want to laughed at his goffy boyfriend but maintain a straight face because he still mad at him. 

"Hello Mr.Baekhyun, Im TRANSFORMER bumblebee" Chanyeol said in a robot tone.

"Hello,may I help you?" Baekhyun cant hold it and giggled. Chanyeol grinned in the box as he succeed make Baekhyun smiled.

"Can you do a fovour for bumblebee?"

"Sure"

"Can you forgive Chanyeol for being stupid?"

"Hmmmm~~" Baekhyun looked up and put his hand under his chin while tapped it.

"Pwease what is your answer"

"MY ANSWER is yes if he behave"

Chanyeol grinned as he jumped up and down and carry Baekhyun bridal style. "Yah!!!" Baekhyun squealed as he hugged Chanyeol's neck and hide his face in the crook of his neck.

They already packed their stuff and woshhhhhh they arrive at the beach (A/N:Because Im lazy)

~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~


Sorry until now I just updated. Well good news!! Exo 2nd full album is out!! YEAHOOOOOO!!! OHH AND I WANT TO THANKS YOU GUYS FOR 40 SUBSCRIBERS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH XOXO!!!

Should I stop writing this fanfic or continue? Seriously need u guys feedback.PS: I forgot to put EXODUS and EL DORADO in the story.

Sorry because of my poor grammar and typo.

ENJOY READING! DO COMMENTS AND SUBS IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT :*

~NER~

PS AGAIN: THIS EXO MASCOTS REALLY TAKING MY HEART. I CANT STOP SQUEALING BECAUSE OF THEIR CUTENESS. >,<

BAEKYEOL MASCOT ALWAYS TOGETHER KYAHHH

SO CUTE!!! ><

POOR MY TAO MASCOT FELL DOWN TWICE BUT I CANT STOP GIGGLED AT THIS. SO CUTE HEHEH