GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION

Friends With Weirdo

"Well this is interesting" Chen looked to his right and left side. He found it was getting bored and let himself in the house. He awed at the house actually it was almost empty because they didnt put all the stuff yet. 

Outside the house, they didnt realised Chen already got in the house as they busy glaring at each other.Kwangsoo become uncomfortable with Chanyeol's glared and coughed.

"So wanna come in?" Kwangsoo said 

"Yea sure!" Baekhyun happily skipped into the house while smiled cutely at Kwangsoo. Kwangsoo smiled back at the cuteness but frowned when Chanyeol glared at him walked past him. 

"Err Lets go Kris" Tao dragged Kris and smiled at woobin who return with the same smirked. Kris scoffed and walked past woobin not before bumped his shoulder. Kris wrapped his arms around Tao walking inside the house. 

Woobin chuckled at the protective Kris and closed the door. He smirked and joined the others.

"So Im gonna make some drinks. Have a seat and make yourself like home" Kwangsoo grinned and dragged Woobin with him to the kitchen.

"Awww he remind me of you, yeollie" Baekhyun sat on Chanyeol's lap and playing with the other finger. Chanyeol smiled sweetly at him but when baekhyun dont looked at him he rolled his eyes. 'psst but baekkie is MINE' he said in his thought.

 

SULAY AT HOME~~

"Suho, Im bored" Lay whined at Suho but the other is busy concentrate at the TV. Lay pouted and approached him and laying his head on the other lap. 

"Hey~ whats wrong?" Suho carressed his head and smiled at him. 

"Im bored. Can we go out of this house?" Lay asked cutely.

"Not until you are better then we can go out"

Lay just pouted but then smirked. He slowly get up and turned their position which Suho under Lay and his both hands trapped both beside Suho.

"Lay, what are you doing" Suho furrowed his eyebrows.

"I know how to get more better quickly" Lay smirked as he kissed Suho's neck making Suho mewled under him but then suddenly a screamed can be heard making Suho in shocked. He accidentally kicked Lay making him flying from the couch.

"OMG Lay!! Are you ok? Im soooo sorry" Suho worriedly looked at Lay.

"Im okay. Where is the screamed coming from" Lay groaned and rubbed his burning from the impact at the floor a minute ago.

They peeked through the window and saw Chanyeol beating up Kwangsoo and Baekhyun helpless trying to stopped them. Kris and Woobin just standing there quite amused watching the fight.

"Should we help them" Suho asked worriedly and tried to get up but got hold by Lay.

"Dont worry, Tao will stop them" Lay said calmly

"What? How" Suho asked and Lay pointed at the window.

Tao flipped both of the giants making them stopped fighting and laying on the floor.

Suho mouth make an "o" shaped with Lay face seems amused. "I dont feel bored again" Lay grinned and Suho giggled at him.

 

LETS SEE WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPEN WITH CHANYEOL AND KWANGSOO~~

As they finished chatting and and some glaring *cough* Krisyeol*cough*, Kwangsoo going to the kitchen with Baekhyun offering to help him carrying the glass.  "Thanks for helping" Kwangsoo smiled at him. 

"Your welcome!" Baekhyun blushed as Kwangsoo chuckled

"Chanyeol is so lucky to have you" Kwangsoo said looking straight to Baekhyun's eyes.

Baekhyun just blushed and let out an awkward laughed. As they finished washed the glass, They headed back to the living room but then Baekhyun tripped because of slippery floor making he fell on top of Kwangsoo.

"OMG! Im sorry---

"DAFUQ ARE DOING WITH MY BAEKKIE!!!" Chanyeol yelled as he saw those two still laying on the floor. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun in his arms and Baekhyun quickly hugged him to calm down because fiery Chanyeol is scary than Kris.

"Babe, calm down" Baekhyun kissed him.

"Calm down?! How come I should calm down when he touched you!"

"It was an accident. I just fell and he caught me" Baekhyun pouted cutely at him.

"He was kinda cute though" Kwangsoo interupted. Thats make Chanyeol in a furious mood. He pulled Kwangsoo's hair dragging him outside the house and beating him. Kwangsoo screamed when Chanyeol pulled his hair (thats make Lay flew off the couch).

As they keep beating each other, Kris and Woobin standing there just watching while Tao is in shocked.

"OMG! Can you guys stop!!!" Baekhyun yelled at them but those two didnt hear him.

"Kris, help me" Baekhyun pouted at him

Kris shrugged "Its quite enjoying watching Chanyeol beating someone. Its rare when Chanyeol is really in furious" Kris laughed but got smacked from Tao.

Tao flipped those two and they groaned in pained laying on the floor.

"Lets go" Tao dragged Chanyeol by pulling his legs with Kris beside him seems proud of his boyfriend.

"Im so sorry" Baekhyun apologize at Kwangsoo and bowed at Woobin who smiled in returned.

"BAEKHYUN!" Tao yelled at him. Baekhyun hurriedly ran to them.

 

Woobin approached Kwangsoo who still laid on the floor " Bro, are you ok?" Woobin softly kicked his friend.

"What do you think?!" Kwangsoo growled at him and groaned in pain. Woobin just laughed and helping his friend into the house.

 

"Ergh! I cant believe you do that to our new neighbour" Baekhyun treat his boyfriend wound who always hissed when Baekhyun touched him.

"Its not my fault when he keep flirting with you" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Great first impression" Kris laughed but realised something "Wait, where is Chen?"

 

Chen was still in their neighbour house sleeping on the new bed.At the frame door, Kwangsoo and Woobin standing there speechless watching Chen snoring on their bed. 

"Dammit! Can this day getting any worse" Kwangsoo said in frustration with Woobin tried to calm him down.


GUYS!! PLEASE KEEP WATCHING EXO LOVE ME RIGHT MV!! WE WANT TO REACHED 9M VIEWERS!! AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE THEM IN MCONTDOWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuqaVryDRd0