NIGHT PROBLEM

Friends With Weirdo

It was already night and they still cant find the old lady. So they end up going back home. 

"Erghh its so hard to find the old lady. How bout you 6 just be a girl forever.End of story" Chen wiggled his eyebrows but a pillow met with his face.

"I cant be a girl. My boss will freak out when he saw me turns into a girl" Baekhyun said with Xiumin nodded.

"Thats even better! Your boss gonna like you more with that" Chen make S-shaped body and again Chen's face got hit but this time it was a shoes.

"Fck! Dude, that thing is hard" Chen face is red with a shoes marked as he gonna cried but then Minnie kissed his cheeks making the troblemaker grinned at her.

 

"Lets change our clothes. This outfit makes me hard to breath" Lulu dragged Sehun with her.

"B-but" Sehun started to blushed. Changing clothes in the same room make him blushed because now Luhan is a girl and not a guy who is the same body as him.

When they already in the room, Lulu started to stripped infront of Sehun. Sehun blushed closed his eyes and turn facing the wall.

"Lulu, can you change your clothes in the bathroom. I dont feel comfortable" Sehun said still facing the wall.

Lulu still blank with Sehun sudden attitude "Why will you will feel uncomfort-- oh~" Lulu stopped talking when she realised she is a girl and not a guy.

"Sowiiee~ I will be right back" Lulu skipped into the bathroom.

Sehun released his breath and laying down on the bed. His heart keeps beating as he keep imagine Lulu stripped infront of him. But then Lulu come out from the bathroom.

"Im done, hunnie~" Lulu wear her basketball tank top when she was a guy. The tank top is bit large for her that can almost cover her knee. She wear a blur tight shorts but its hidden by her large tank top showing her milky legs to Sehun.

Sehun gulped.

 

In the other room, Kyungie wear a tshirt and a short loose pants. She reading books on the bed with Kai infront of her streching but his eyes keep staring at Kyungie.

"What are you doing, Kai ?" Kyungie said eyes still at the book.

Kai grinned and jumped on the bed, head laying on her lap. "Nothing~" 

Kyungie rolled her eyes and put the book back on the table beside their bed. She carressed his hair and playing with it.

 

"Which one you prefer?" Baekkie only in bra and standing infront of Chanyeol holding a baby blue dress in her right hand and pink dress in her left hand.

Chanyeol looked at both dress and Baekkie and then think again "How about none?" Chanyeol grinned and enjoying the view infront of him.

Baekkie just rolled her eyes "Baby blue it is" She wear the dress and jumped on top of Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol who is sleepy wrapped his hands around Baekkie's waist. Baekkie reached toward the lamp and turn the switch off making it dark.

"But seriously babe, what is your reaction when you saw your 'thing' change" "Ouch!"

"Just sleep, yeol"

 

All of them had sleep but then they can heard a whining Chen and a door being closed shut.

"BUT MINNIE, I JUST WANT TO TOUCH YOUR S"

"As much I love you---"

"Awww~"

"SHUT UP!"

"..."

"As much as I love you but tonight you will sleep outside. Im not in a good mood" Minnie finish her speech and close the door infront of Chen's face.

Chen pouted and walked towards the kitchen. Suddenly he saw a figure in a kitchen. His eyes are wide and he slowly switch on the light and suprisely it was just Kyungie.

"Kyungie? What are you doing in the middle of night? Dont tell me your cooking at night too" Chen keep mumbled.

"Well I just make food for my Kai baby" Kyungie said sweetly and give some food to Chen too. Chen happily take the food from her.

But then they heard some metal fall and a figure approached them slowly. Chen feel was shocked as he looked towards the figure and tapped Kyungie's shoulder. Kyungie looked at him weirdly and looked to where he was staring. She screamed and quickly grabbed a pan. Chen hide behind her.

Kyungie accidentally hit the figure that approached them with the pan she hold. All the member wakes up and quickly full the kitchen.

Kai quickly walked towards Kyungie, pushed Chen who is hide behind her aside and hugged her "Are you ok?" Kyungie nodded and hide her face in Kai's chest.

"OMG! What? How? Who is that?!" Kris said in panicked.

The figure is fainted and laying at the floor.

Lulu suddenly gasped making all the others looked at her "Guys! This is the old lady I was talking about" 

"Seriously? Lay, helped me carry her to our room" Myeonnie said. Lay nodded and carry her.

"We will take care her" Myeonnie followed Lay into their room.

"How do the old lady knows where we live?" Baekkie said and the others was curious too.

"Maybe she is a witch" Chanyeol gasped.

Everyone gasped

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

JUST A QUICK CHAPTER. IDK IF ITS FUNNY THO OH WELL. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT ^^ THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ^^

ENJOY READING~

~NER~