Camping : Part 2

Friends With Weirdo

"At the campsite, Kris's car is the first to arrive and Chanyeol's car tag along by a several minute. Kris get out of the car and waited for all the other get their things out. As Chanyeol 'park' (A/N:LOL XD) his car, the door opened harshly and Chen dashed out running and screaming while Xiumin chase him behind.

"AHHHHHH!!! Minnie~ I LOVE YOU PLEASE DONT KILL ME!" They keep running around the campsite. Suho plopped down to the floor after come out of the car and keep thankful for the sand and earth "Finally~ Dont leave me ever again,sand" He laying there flat on the floor and keep hugging the sand. "Errr honey what are you doing?" Lay patted his . "Im just feel the love of the sand"

"Well that is a good impression for the campsite" Baekhyun watched Xiumin and Chen who is chasing and killing themself a minutes ago making out on the sand. "My driving is not that bad,hyung. You just overeacting" Chanyeol scoofed at Suho and backhugged Baekhyun.

"Ok guys!! Lets go" Kris lead the group with Tao beside him. They followed Kris to the campsite which Kris's father owned. A girl who is in early 20's walked towards them and bowed. "Hello, my name is Seohyun.How may I help you sir?" The girl name Seohyun smiled at them.

"Reservation for Kris Wu" Kris said and smiled back at her.

"Owh! Sorry sir. Right this way,sir" Seohyun clapped her hand and several tall guys coming out and helped bringing their luggage.Seohyun lead them to their suite.

"YO! Kris! This is so cool!!" Chanyeol said excited as being carried piggyback by one the guys. The guy was really in so much effort to carry Chanyeol.

 

 

Kris sighed at him and pinched the bridge of his nose but got a slapped from Tao. "Ow! Panda baby, thats hurt" "I told not to do that. Just have fun" Tao clinged his arm around the clueless Kris's neck and giggled. Kris smirked and leaned at Tao's face just by an inched closer. He whispered " Ohh~ I will having fun with you when we arrive at our room.

Tao blushed and walked away from him. Kris caught him and backhugged him "Dont think you can run away from me,panda" Kris whispered in his ear. Tao gasped and slapped playfully at Kris's chest.  Kris chuckled and kissed him.

 

 

 

The other standing there and watched Tao and Kris kissed getting hotter. "Should we leave them?" Kyungsoo asked. As Kris's hand getting in Tao's shirt "Yup! Lets go!" Kai said dragging a blushing Kyungsoo with him. Kai leading the group and left the Taoris behind. They didnt care about them because this campsite belong to Kris's father.

"Lets go horsie!!" Chanyeol who is still being carry by the guy raise his fist up the sky.

"Im not a horse,sir"

"Shhh! Horse cant talk! Now go" 

The guy huffed and sighed and continued carry Chanyeol. Baekhyun could only facepalmed behind them and patted the guy back because feel sympathy towards that guy.The guy looked behind and smiled sweetly at Baekhyun.

"Yah! Dont you dare smile or even look at my boyfriend!" Chanyeol spatted at him in furious.

"S-Sorry sir. I didnt know that beautiful is your boyfriend" The guy stuttered as he saw Chanyeol glared at him from behind.

"Beautiful?! Yah!! Im the only ONLY one can call him that. You get that?!"

"Y-Yes,sir"

"Good" Chanyeol patted his head.

'when will this day end' the guys thought to himself.

"We are here! This is the suite and the biggest one in this campsite. This suite got 6 camping site and over there is the bathroom. At the side has a firesite where you guys can still have the spirit of camping. Here you guys can see the jungle and some animals but dont worry the animals wont attack they being tamed here. Thats it. If you guys want some more information or help just press that button beside every each door have it. Have a nice day in Wu's Modern Campsite"

Seohyun bowed and leave. They bowed back to Seohyun. Chanyeol get off from the guy back and quickly clinged to Baekhyun. "Thank bro. We can be friend! Im Chanyeol!" Chanyeol extended his hand. The guy furrowed his eyebrows but take Chanyeol's hand. "Err Minho"

"Goodbye Minho. Nice to meet you" Baekhyun who still in Chanyeol embrace waves at Minho. Minho ginned and waved at Baekhyun forgetting a furious Chanyeol there. "I forgot to ask what your name---" Chanyeol slammed the door shut at Minho's face.

"I change my mind to be friend with him" Chanyeol gritted his teeth. Baekhyun giggled and kissed his furious boyfriend to cool him down "Someone is jealous~" Baekhyun cooed at him.

"Well durhh can he see that you only mine. MINE"  Chanyeol scrunched his nose. Baekhyun giggled again but yelped when Chanyeol suddenly bring him bridal style. "To the room" Chanyeol smirked and Baekhyun just blushed being carried away to their room.

 

 

"Uhmm we can share the room together if you want" Sehun nervous asked Luhan. He keep looked away than looked at Luhan's eyes. Luhan blushed and nodded slowly. "Sure" he replied softly.

They both quietly to their room and packed their stuff in each side. In the camping room have large space with two beds each side. 'Should I said now? Yea now come on Sehun. You can said it' Sehun thought to himself. "Luhan" Sehun called him."Yea" Luhan looked at him with sparkle eyes. Sehun mouth gape and cant said anything. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you ok?"

As Sehun want to answered, Chanyeol popped at their door "Hey guys!! Hurry up! We will go to the jungle!" Chanyeol grinned and skipped to the next room. 

"Jungle?! Come Sehun! " Luhan grabbed Sehun's hand and dragged him outside joining the others. 'maybe next time' Sehun's thought and smiled at Luhan. He looked down that their hand still interwined. Luhan noticed and quickly released his hand "S-Sorry" Luhan blushed and bite his lower lips. "Its ok" Sehun looked away awkward.

"Jungle here we come!" Chanyeol lead them to the jungle

"Chanyeol shut up! My eyeliner already melt. Nooooooooo!!!"

"OWWWWW Stop hitting me Baekkie"

"Uwaaaaaaaa Krissy there's a bug!! AHHHHHHH!!"

"Its ok my precious Taotao. Daddy Kris will come to safe you from the evil bug"

"This will not end well" 


Yea Seohyun and Minho as a cameo here. I dont have any ideas what is a modern campsite to myself. That just come out of my mind XD Thank you for subscribe my fanfic readers.. Love you guys so much XOXO.

My face when the people I hate need my help

Kris face at the back tho XD

~NER~