JOB? NO PROBLEM

Friends With Weirdo

The sound of a running footstep towards a door. The door open and--- "HEY GUYS!!! I FOUND A JOB!! WHO WANT TO COME WITH MEYHH!" Chen still standing at the newly broken door.

"SUHO! THE DOOR IS BROKEN AGAIN!" Luhan shouted and couldnt careless about the exciting Chen.

"Erghhh why~" Suho facepalmed and dialed some button "Hello yes again" Suho walked to his room while massaging the bridge of his nose.

"HEY GUYS! Do you even listening to what I said?" Chen flailed his arms at them.

"I heard you baby, go on~" Xiumin waved his hand with Luhan beside him with a cheeky grin.

Chen was about to opened his mouth but Kris stop him "Wait, just for safety. Im just gonna ask this once. Where wait no no HOW do you found this job?" Kris make judge face at him.

"That is the interesting part. There this old man and he said wanna get a job and I was like----"

"HELL NO! IM OUT! COME ON TAO" Kris got up and pulled Tao with him out of this. Tao who is a clueless panda being dragged out by the fab dragon while waved cutely at them.

"well that is hmmmm. Hey hunnie, how about you and Kai follow Chen and do that job" Luhan who is leaned his head on Sehun's shoulder wiggled his eyebrows at them.

"Errmm maybe not" Sehun with poker face look at the pouting Chen.

"I think its going to be fun. Ok I will. Come on sehun!" Kai who is busy flirting with Kyungsoo said all the sudden.

"Wow Thanks for listening and accepting my invitation. Sehun?" Chen said.

"Urghhh fine just because my princess lulu said so" Sehun sighed

"Yippeee~~~" you can hear luhan cheering for his hunnie and got kiss as a gift.

"What do we do there?" Sehun asked 

"You will see" Chen smirked

 

 

"You have got to be kidding me" 

They wearing a colourful uniform with pink trousers and with a finish touch a hat with a cupcake bouncing on it. Sehun is ready to attack Chen but Kai stopped him before their boss coming at them.

"Hello boys, thank you for accepting this job. So welcome to FABBY CUPCAKE"

Sehun scoffed quietly at the stupid name while Chen clapping his hands excitedly. 

"So today,You with poker face at the counter, the exciting boy can cook at the kitchen and the calm one can serve the customers. Chop chop boys~ and can you guys take care of the shop for me. Im going out a little while"

"Yes sir!"

After their boss going out, Sehun stranggle Chen while Kai again trying to separated them.

"Stop it guys!" Kai sighed at his childish friends. 

"lets just have fun working" Chen said before being attack by Sehun again and skipped to the many-colourful-button-machine that what he said.

Sehun sighed and stand at counter ready to take orders from the customers. Fixing his hat making the cupcake on top of the hat bouncing. His face from a poker face to fake smile at the girl who is staring at him too long.

"May I take your order?"

"Yes. Your number"

"Sorry woman. Im taken"

 

On the otherhand, Kai as a waiter served the food and some cupcakes to the customers.Sometime winked at the girls(dont worry just for fun. His heart belong the one and only Kyungsoo) and playing with the childrens. 

"Ayoo!" Kai high five the customers.

"Here some delicious cupcakes"

"Enjoy~"

 

Lets see what Chen is doing, Chen is still admiring the colourful machine. "What will happen if I press this button" Chen pressed the button making some pink cream flowing out "Cooooool~~~~" He continuosly pushed every button making the machine vibrated and shaking hard. 

"Uh oh"

"Hey Chen-----  WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Kai watched in horror

"Well I may or not touch that colourful button"

Kai just facepalmed but things got getting worse when the machine explode. 

BOMMMMMMM!!!!!!

 

Everything is a mess around the shop, the customers already running away. Sehun sat on the counter legs crossed like a boss eating the leftover cupcake "I know this will happen"

Their boss the owner of the shop entered the shop with a gasped and mouth gaped at his surrounding. He was speachless and cant move his body to react. Chen and Kai approached him. "Im sorry about the mess we make. It an honour to working here. I think you can fired us"

"Or we fired ourselves" Chen hold his laugh of his own joke but got a hit on the ribs by Kai.

"Come on Sehun!"

Sehun jumped off from the counter and gave the cupcake to the still froze owner "Enjoy the cupcake~ See ya~~" Sehun walked out cooly waved without looking back.


This is the last updated before Im going to hiatus because next week exam and I have to study hard. Wish me luck guys hahah. I will come back and updated after exam. Annyeong~~

Sekai still hot af

 

Charming ChenChen for u guys

whooppps! What are u doing here yeollie. You are not in this chapter oh well~

~NER~