Chanyeol's Day Without His Baekkie

Friends With Weirdo

"Do you have to go right now?" Chanyeol whined at Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun's parent want him to go with them to Canada. His father have to deal with some business workers (Told ya their are hella rich but just a normal kid and crazy). Back to the story, Baekhyun packed his stuff while Chanyeol behind begging him not to leave.

"Babe, Its just for a week. You can play with Chen or Sehun. Or Kai. They wont mind" Baekhyun put both of his hands on Chanyeol's cheeks squishing them and give him a soft smiled.

"I dont wanna! I cant play with Chen. He still with his little chen treatment with Xiumin. Sehun always being mean to me and Kai looks like a lost puppy with Kyungsoo. So Im all alone and DONT LEAVE MEHHH!" Chanyeol sat on the floor with a thud,crossed his arms on his chest and pouted.

Baekhyun want to laughed at his childish boyfriend but he had to hold it because his giant want to cry any minute. He sighed and crouched infront of him so that they eyes have the same level

"Aishh you such a childish boy. We can always video chat each other and you can call me anytime" Baekhyun said softly and hugged him.

"Promise?" Chanyeol hugged him tightly

Baekhyun giggled and kissed him "Promise"

~~~~2 hours after Baekhyun left~~~~

"Why didnt he answered my call?!"

"Should I call him again?"

Chanyeol walked back and forth at the living room anxiously that his baekkie still didnt contact him. Sehun sat on couch with Luhan on his lap watched the worry Chanyeol.

"Yah! Can you sit? I think I just have headache by looking at you like that" Sehun said boringly

Luhan smacked his hand "Dont being mean to him,hunnie."

"Chanyeol, maybe he still in the plane. You know there is lack of signal in the plane and Canada is pretty far from here. Calm down and sit" Luhan patted the empty space beside him and Sehun for Chanyeol to sit.

Chanyeol sighed and plopped his body beside them. Luhan smiled and patted his head. "Luhan, you are so nice but your boyfriend such a brat and pain in the " Chanyeol looked at him innocently.

Sehun scoffed but didnt said anything behind Luhan with his arms hugging Luhan's waist. Luhan giggled and kissed Sehun's cheek while patted Chanyeol's head.

"I feel like a mother taking care of two kids here" Luhan laughed at the other two pouted.

*CALL ME BABY CALL ME BABY~~~~* Chanyeol's phone ring.

"Hello?" Chanyeol sit up straight from Luhan's lap.

"Chanyeollliiiee~~~~"

"BAEKKIEEEE!!!! OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Chanyeol shouted and jumped of happiness. He stood up and give a quick kissed on Luhan's head and whispered "Thank you for cheering me up". He ran away before sehun outburst.

"YAH!! YOU HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY LULU!!" 

Luhan giggled at his jealous hunnie. "Babe, calm down" Luhan leaned his body on top of sehun.

"But he touched you!!" Sehun gritted his teeth while his eyes shot laser at Chanyeol's door.

"But I love you" Luhan whispered ily in his ear. That make Sehun turn on and forgeting about Chanyeol.

~~~LETS LEFT HUNHAN TO YOUR IMAGINATION AND BACK TO YEOL~~~

He laughed when he heard sehun outburst and Luhan giggled trying to calm sehun down.

"Yeol? why are you laughing? Is that sehun? what did you do?" Baekhyun asked him.

"Nothing~ Forget that. I miss you"

"Awwww I miss you too baby"

"So I have some good and bad news"

"What is it?"

"The good news I bought you a new rilakkuma plushie!"

"Yea!!! I love you so much baekkie. I cant wait to see it and you too. What is the bad news?"

"Ermmm maybe I will be here more than a week so----

"WHAT?! WHYYYYYYY?!" Chanyeol shouted

"Awww baby dont be like that. This bussiness stuff bla bla gonna take a long to deal with" Baekhyun said it sassy.

"Find. I will always here waiting for you to come back"

"Cheesy much"

"Just for you"

"Aishhh you~ I have to go now bye baby!"

"Bye I love you too"

Chanyeol sighed after he end the call. "Well better cheering up with Suho!!" He talked to himself. He walked searching for Suho. As he passed the living room, he saw Taoris sat on the couch replacing hunhan spot.

"Urmm guys, where is Suho?"

"I think he is in the backyard" Tao answered while his head leaned on Kris' shoulder. Kris watching the tv that show galaxy.

"Ok thanks Taotao" Tao smiled cutely at him.

At the backyard, he saw Kai and Lay dancing while Suho and Kyungsoo at the tea table reading books.
"Suho!!!"

"What?!"

"Play with me~"

"Sure. Read some books with me and Kyungsoo" Suho sat on the chair at their backyard with Kyungsoo beside him.

"Urghhh Boring~~~ Well this not fun at all"


Yo guys!! just a quick updated and a gift for you guys! Thanks for subscribe!! Love you guys so much!!

Daww the look like a lovers

That is rilakkuma plushie if you guys dont know.

Dat . Sebooty :3