Suho is pregnant?!

Friends With Weirdo

Chanyeol and Chen lazily spreadarrow-10x10.png their limps everywhere on the couch. Chen put his leg on Chanyeol tummy which the taller pushed the leg harshly and make Chen flew and face flat on the ground. 

"Yah!! My beautiful face you jerk!" Chen pointed at his red face and again his face met with a flying pillow.

Chanyeol scoffed and smiled victory as his pillow hit his target face "Beautiful my " Chanyeol laughed till his left eyes twitched.

"Ohhh~~You just wait giant!!" Chen shouted at the laughing giant and stormed to the kitchen. As he at the kitchen, he saw Suho make a sandwich and a light bulb pops out on his head. He smirked and approached Suho.

"Hyung,is there any left?" he asked as he pointed at the the sandwich.Suho smiled and grabbed the plastic of bread.

"Here~"

"Thanks hyung!"

Chen smirked again and make his evil revenge for the  sweet giant . He make a regular sandwich but because this is for the giant he put something that can make someone hurt his stomach (Idk where he got it). After he finished making his sandwich, he laughed and went to the sink to washed his hands and left the sandwich on the table which beside Suho's sandwich. Suho who dont know which one is his sandwhich accidentally choosed the evil sandwich (You have a problem with it sandwich is EEEVIILLL I told you).

Chen is back from washing his hands went to get the sandwich and bring to Chanyeol while laughing.

"Yo! Chanyeol! I have a sandwich for you~~" Chen gave to Chanyeol and Chanyeol sometime is really stupid (Im sorry) and cant resisted food accept the sandwich from the evil Chen.

Chen laughed hard in his head but smiled sweetly at Chanyeol. 

"Thanks bro!" Chanyeol munched the sandwich till finished. Chen watched the sandwich slowly vanished waiting for the effect but Chanyeol burped and laying down again like nothing happen.

'Why it didnt work?' Chen thought and his face fell. His plan didnt work.He slumped his body on the couch beside Chanyeol.

Suddenly Suho grabbed his stomach as he slowly sat on the couch. 'Oh no! It cannot be' Chen thought with his face looked in horror. "Guys! My stomach hurt urghhh~~" Suho bend down a little because of the pain.

"What did you eat ?" Chanyeol said worried as he sat beside him. 

"I dont know ouchh~~" Suho grabbed his stomach again and Chanyeol getting more worried. Chen sweating hard right now and he dont want to get caught so he said "I know why! It must be you are pregnant? Who's the father?!"

'Nice one Chen. A man is pregnant' Chen want to facepalm himself but Chanyeol fell to his trap.

"What?! Im not---" 

"OMG!! SUHO IS PREGNANT!!" Chanyeol shouted cutting Suho's word.

Tao and Dyo who heard Chanyeol screamed from their room rushed to Suho.

"Your pregnant? How? Im mean your a boy" Dyo asked with a confused face.

"Who's the father, umma?" Tao asked cutely. He always called Suho 'umma'.

"Thats what I trying to say.Im not---"

"Suho is what?!" again his word being cutted. Baekhyun with wide eyes as he looked at Suho and his stomach. Kai come when he heard that rushed to Suho's tummy "Hey there" He poked Suho's tummy and got a "Yah" and a slapped from Suho.

"I think I know who's the daddy" Kai said rubbing his cheek where Suho slapped him and caught everyone attention.

"Who?"

"Lay"

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone shouted with wide eyes.

"I heard you screaming Lay's name last friday night in you guys room" Kai smirked. Suho blushed and nearly faint as he heard his stupid friends.

As an unicorn magic comes, Lay appeared from his room with a headset in his ears and a calm face "Hey guys! What's up with all your face?"

"Suho is pregnant and you are the father" Tao patted his shoulder.

"What? Suho,is that true?" Lay asked with a shocked face. Suho just speechless. He tried to opened his mouth and closed again like fish.

"Wassup guys!" Kris shouted and walked straight to Tao and backhugged him. Tao just blushed and leaned his head on Kris chest. 

"AYO WADDUP KREEESEEEEE!!!!" Chanyeol shouted but got a slapped from Baekhyun.

"Shut up! You hurting my ears,babe" Baekhyun rubbed his ears. "Sorry" Chanyeol put his chin on Baekhyun's shoulder.Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat on the couch well actually Chanyeol is but Baekhyun sat on his lap watching the scene infront of them. Baekhyun cant resist his cuteness,kissed his cheek and got a bear hug from Chanyeol.

~~~~BACK TO THE REAL ~~~~

"Gege,do you know, Suho is pregnant and Lay is the father?" Tao looked up at Kris.

Kris make a what-the-hell face. Tao giggled and whispered in Kris ears "Just played along. This is fun actually"

Kris understood and kissed Tao's head and looked at Suho "What?! Suho! Lay! Congrats man!!"

"Aishhh!!" Suho frustrated and sat on the couch furiously and hide his face with his hands.

"Honey, Be careful the baby inside" Lay patted his tummy and sat beside him.Suho looked at him and sobbed.He hide his face on Lay's chest. "Baby~ Dont cry. I know that you still in shocked" Lay rubbed his back. Suho cried harder in Lay's chest.

Chen cant hold back his guilty, sighed heavily and sat slowly beside Suho. "Uhmm Suho, Im sorry to say this but your stomach hurt because of the sandwich I make which you accindentally ate " Chen whispered in Suho's ears so that everyone didnt heard him. Suho stopped crying and glared at Chen. Chen stiffed at the glared 'Oh ' He thought.

"YOU WHAT?!! I COUNT TO 3. IF YOU STILL HERE,I WILL CHOP YOU WITH DYO'S KNIFE"

"1"

"Hyung,IM SORRY!!"

"2"

"CALM DOWN HYUNG"

"3"

"OH !! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! SOMEBODY HELP MEHHHH!" 

Chen ran as fast as he can being chased by Suho around the house. The other just watched some with confused face and other laughed.

"Wow! Chen really loved being chased today" Xiumin said as he watched Chen being beaten by a furious Suho. Take a note,Suho is really a sweet and kind guy but when he angry ,he is a combined satansoo and Kris.

"Baby! Be careful with the baby!" Lay shouted.Everyone laughed at him.


Here it is~ Hope you enjoyed it.

OMG I got a shocking new that a fan write a fanfic about Chanyeol and been sent to a mistake address which is Sm company. I hope Chanyeol didnt read the fanfic. But what if they enjoy reading it *eyes as big as kyungsoo's eyes*

Feel free to comment or maybe subcribe too that will make me happy ^^ heheh

ENJOY READING

~NER~