Blackout,Truth Or Dare And Chanyeol

Friends With Weirdo

The sound of water droplet hit the rooftop,outside of the house,rain heavily non-stop and thunderstorm keep people leaving in the house screamed or flinched. In the house, the people didnt care to what happen to the raining outside. Kai and Sehun washed the dishes,Kyungsoo and Luhan cleaned up their table, Baekhyun and Chanyeol cuddle on the couch while watching the tv as for Kris feel lonely sitting beside them playing his phone to busying himself because Tao was sleeping in the room.

When Xiumin and Chen walking downstair,the light was out and everything dark. Xiumin who is in shocked miss the step slipped and fell bringing Chen with him. They both fell on the ground. Xiumin growled and put his hand on someone chest.Then he realised he was on top of Chen "OMG! Chen! are you ok?" Xiumin started to find Chen's face in the dark. "Yea Im fine but umin you kinda heavy,darling" Chen chuckled. Xiumin pouted but he know Chen cant see his pouted and slapped Chen's chest. "Im not".

Chen chuckled and help Xiumin to get up. Then, they heard Tao's screamed "KRIS!!!". At the living room, Kris heard Tao's screamed and sprinted to their room looking for Tao. As they back to the living room,everyone sitting in a circle surrounded the candle.

"Ok,everyone here. Good. Apparently the light turns out because of lightning and thunderstorm" Suho said as he and Kris checked the electric power.

"Great. Now what are gonna do?" Sehun whined.

"How about storytelling?" Luhan smirked.

"HELL NO! Tao cant sleep because of your ghost story" Kris glared at him

"I know. Truth or dare" Kai said 

"YEA!!!! TRUTH OR DARE!" Chanyeol grinned and hyper. 

Everyone agreed on playing truth or dare. Kai grinned and clapped his hand "OK! Truth or dare it is then. I start first. Chanyeol!"

"Yea!"

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Chanyeol keep hyper and jumped up and down.

"Good. I dare you to get Baekhyun's eyeliner and draw your whole face with it in a dark without looking in the mirror" Kai smirked.

"Puhlease I always do that. Baekkie,which one do you want me to use?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun get the eyeliner and give it to him. "Thanks baekkie" Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun blushed.

"Eww no PDA guys" Everyone said. Chanyeol stuck his tongue out. He started to go away from them to make an art for his face. He started with messily and he focus on his eyes then done. As he come back, everyone laughing hard.His face almost look like a panda but more like a thousand of charcoal on his face. Baekhyun give him a mirror and giggled again. Chanyeol take the mirror to his face and shocked but laughing with them.

"Ok. Stop laughing at my face. Kris! Truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Man,you no fun. Fine. Do you really love Ace or Tao more?" Chanyeol smirked

Kris eyes got wide and frozed. 'Damn Chanyeol' he thought. "Uhhh ofcourse Tao more" Kris gulped. 

"Really? You didnt feel sure of it tho!" Chanyeol smirked more. Kris gulped and looked at Tao for some help.

"Gege,if you love Ace more just said. I didnt bother to it though" Tao smiled.

"No. I love you more the truth" Kris smiled charming at him.

"Im satisfied" Chanyeol shrugged and layed down on Baekhyun's lap.

Kris rolled his eyes "Sehun,truth or dare?"

"Dare" Sehun answered with a boring tone.

"I dare you to do aegyo that you make that day at Luhan" Kris said.

"What?! I cant do that. That is so embrassing. Hyung~"

"Nop. Do it. Its cute tho hahaha" Kris smirked.

"Really? I want to see it too,Sehun" Tao grinned at him.

Sehun sighed and he looked at Luhan's clueless face. He clenched his two fist on his chest and wiggled his body at Luhan cutely. "Hyung~~~ I want bubbletea pwease" He finished it with a blushed on his face and hide his face on Luhan's shoulder. Everyone laughed and cooed at him.

"I hate you Kris hyung" Sehun huffed at him and Kris only wiggled his eyebrows at him.

"Chen hyung, Truth or dare?"

"Dare me,babeh"

"I dare you to run outside because the rain already stop around our neighbourhood and say 'I wear pink and I look fabulous on it than all the ladies' " Sehun smirked

"Great. This gonna be fun" Xiumin smiled sweetly at Chen. Chen make a face and sighed as he ran outside the door.

Everyone go to the window as they saw Chen being chase by the dog. They laughed as they helped Chen. "Xiumin on the rescue!!" Xiumin ran outside helping Chen as he bought dog food on his hand. The dog ran towards Xiumin and gave it the food. "How the hell you do that? Chen shouted at him. "I love dogs durhhh not like you running like a chicken that gonna being chopped" Xiumin said.

After half an hour of blackout and playing truth or dare, the light turns on and the electric is working again. Everyone cheered and returned to their stuff. "Finally we can playing games!" Sehun and Kai cheered and dashed to the room upstair."Movies Drama!" Tao,Luhan and Suho cheered unison as they sat on the couch. 

As Chanyeol want to cleaned up his face, the eyeliner didnt came off. So he called Baekhyun for help. "Baekhyun why this eyeliner didnt want to come off" Chanyeol pouted at him. "Where is the eyeliner?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol give the eyeliner. Baekhyun looked at the eyeliner and giggled hard. "Why are you laughing babe?

"Well I accidentally give you the eyeliner that can stand for 12 hours and water wont help to get it off" Baekhyun explained to him.

"So my face gonna be like this for 12 hours!?" Chanyeol whimpered.

"Dont worry babe, You have to use this facial mask for 6 hours to get it off more faster" Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrow at him. Chanyeol sighed heavily.


PATHCODE CHANYEOL TEASER IS OUT GUYS. THE PASSWORD TO GET CHANYEOL TEASER IMAGE IS 'Vereisung'. THE LINK --->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEL1Mzn6WrY
 

~NER~