CHANBAEK

Friends With Weirdo

If you guys noticed that my fanfic more to baekyeol. Yea Imma Chanbaek shipper!! but I love the other couples too.I will start with baekyeol then. So this is the time that they going out for some bonding time after they father make them married. ENJOY!


Baekhyun keep glared at the giant infront of him the whole dinner as he still cant satisfied with his dad allowed Chanyeol stay at his house but even worse with the giant's minions too.

Both fathers stand up and caught the newly-gonna-married couple attention. "Dad, where are you going?" Baekhyun asked.

"Im going home first and send Mr.Park. You two should spending time alone together. Take care of him,son" Mr.Byun patted Chanyeol hard making Chanyeol stumble a little but keep his cool image.

"Here the key. See ya!" Mr.Park tossed the car key at Chanyeol and the latter caught it.

"B-But Dad---" Mr.Byun didnt even spare to what his son gonna say as he walk out of the restaurant with Mr.Park.

"Wow I cant believe they dump us" Chanyeol said casually while continue eating his food with a froze Baekhyun infront of him. Chanyeol stop eating and stared at Baekhyun with his both arms on table chin on hands,smirked"

Both of them had a little staring contest until Baekhyun cant take it anymore. "I-I have to go" Baekhyun blushed and stuttered as he stand up walking out from the restaurant a liitle to quickly.

Chanyeol chuckled as he watch his fiance almost tripped walking out of the restaurant.Then he remembered Mr.Byun adviced"oh !". He walked to the counter paying their meals and ran to where Baekhyun had go.

Chanyeol almost panicked when he cant saw his fiance but then then he saw his fiance walking beside the sidewalk. Baekhyun looked shivered and wrapped himself with his arms walking slowly. Chanyeol sighed in relief and approached him.

Baekhyun keep blabbering about "stupid didnt bring more coat" "stupid cold" "stupid giant yoda" Chanyeol just rolled his eyes behind him about the nickname. Chanyeol take off his coat and put around Baekhyun making Baekhyun stiffed and squeaked because of the sudden warm.

"Well you are stupid walking in the cold freezing night" Chanyeol said at Baekhyun.

"Whatever" Baekhyun pouted and looked away from Chanyeol's eyes.

Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Baekhyun walking him to their car "Come on. Its getting cold here. Your father had told me to take care of you so dont be stubborn"

Baekhyun sighed cutely and huffed that Chanyeol urge to pinch his chubby cheeks. They walking slowly to their car with Chanyeol still hugging Baekhyun.Chanyeol keep thinking should he tell him now and stopped walking making Baekhyun looked at him confused.

"Uhmm Baek"

"Yea"

"I need to tell you something" Chanyeol said nervously. Baekhyun tilted his head waiting for answered.

"Ok I-I like you wait no I love you so much. Ever since we were neighbours I had already fall in love you.Remembered when I save you from the bullies and you thanked me by kissing my cheeks" Baekhyun blushed red as he remember.Chanyeol continue again as Baekhyun keep quiet. "Thats when I fall in love with everything about you. Your cute giggle,your voice,your cute smile. Everything about you make my heart beating fast"

Baekhyun looked at him with mouth gaped "I-I dont know what to say"

"I know you still in shocked but I really love you. I know its weird but---" Baekhyun shut him by kissing him. Chanyeol eyes wide but kissed him back. He s his arms around the smaller waist pressed their body closer as he deepen the kiss.

Baekhyun pulled away from their hot make-out and leaned their forehead. "I love you too. So much" Baekhyun said shyly.

Chanyeol smiled wider and hugged him tightly. They hugged until something vibrate in Chanyeol pocket. They separated from each other but Chanyeol arms still on Baekhyun's waist making him cling to the giant. Chanyeol take his phone out of the pocket and answered it.

"Hello?" Chanyeol put on speaker so that they both can hear.

"Channie, are still out with your cutie fiance?" Baekhyun blushed hard at the nickname.

"Yes.We on our way back home"

"Awww I wish I can meet him. Ohh yea! Bring him to home if he free."

"Yes mom. Baek, said hi to mom" Chanyeol bring his phone to the other closer

"H-Hello Mrs.Park"

"Aww so cute. Dont call me that. Call me eomma"

"Ok eomma"

"Good. Yah! Park Chanyeol take good care of him. He's a keeper" Chanyeol just facepalmed at his mother.

"Yes mom.Bye"

 

Chanyeol ended the call and stuffed his phone back to pocket and approached their car. Chanyeol opened the door for Baekhyun and closed the door. he quickly going to the other side and almost slipped. Baekhyun giggled as he saw it. 

"Hey,baek"

"Yea,channie"

"Chen will come too"

"WHAT?! Xiumin wont like it. When Xiumin and Chen meet chaos happen"

"But babe"

"You already called me babe" Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Am I not allowed too?" Chanyeol pouted at him.

Baekhyun giggled at his idiot giant "Awww fine. You can called me that but no Chen not allowed"

"But Chen actually secretly in love with Xiumin. He just show his love to Xiumin by pranking him. He just not a romantic type guy but that idiot really in love with Xiumin.

"Really?"

"Yea"

"Fine.He can come"

Chanyeol smiled and kissed him as he start the car with blushing Baekhyun beside him.