SKIRT, DRESS AND UNDERWEAR

Friends With Weirdo

"My sister? Why?" Chanyeol clueless looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun rolled her eyes "Your sister is a fashion designer, stupid"

Chanyeol make an o shaped mouth "I will call her" he grabbed his phone and dialed his sister number.

"Hello sis! Yea yea Im good here yess Baekhyun is fine too ohh speaking of that can you come here with all your collection of clothes. Just come and I will explain ok byee~"

Chanyeol end call and put his phone back in his pocket "She will arrived soon"

Baekhyun grinned and clinged on Chanyeol.

 

After an hour later, Chanyeol's sister arrived. Chanyeol opened the door "Finally you arrived" Chanyeol rolled hus eyes.

"Well I cant choose which one should I pick----- OMG! Who is that girl?!! Are cheating on Baekhyun?!" Yura said angrily when Baekhyun coming out.

Chanyeol grabbed Yura when she almost tried to attack Baekhyun. "Sis! Calm down! This is Baekhyun. Something happen to them turn to this"

Chanyeol hugged quickly when Baekhyun sobbed quietly in his embrace.

"Ohh Im sorry babyboo" Yura hugged her but then realised something "What do you mean 'them'?" 

"Lets go to the living room" Chanyeol pushed Yura softly and grabbed Baekhyun's hand.

 

Yura squealed when she saw 6 pretty girls infront of her "OMG you gurls look so cute and beautiful! So thats why you told to bring my collection" she looked at Chanyeol who is nodded to what she said.

"Ok Ricky! Martin! Bring my collection!" Yura shouted from the window. Two guys coming in with her big bag of collection.

"Who are they?" Baekhyun whispered in her lover ear.

"Our cousins that always obey my sister order" Chanyeol sighed.

"Erghhh Im so done. Bye Chanyeol" Ricky high fived him with Martin hugged him after that.

 

"OK lets get it started!"Yura dragged all the girls in the room leaving the guys outside.

"Can we go in too" "Yea" Kai and Chen asked

"NO" Kyungsoo and Xiumin said unison.

Yura grabbed some of her collection and tossed it to them.

"Are you sure this is ok?" Suho asked.

"I think this is to revealing" Kyungsoo looked at her cloth.

"Why pink" Luhan pouted 

"I think I like it" Baekhyun seems enjoy.

"uh oh I think my skirt is stuck at my thigh" Xiumin struggled with her skirt.

"Unnie! How to wear this thing" Tao pouted as she picked the bra and show it to Yura.

"Aww you so cute when calling me unnie. Come here" Yura helped Tao and then Xiumin. She also tried to covince Luhan that pink suit her.

Few minutes later,Yura is the first one coming outside of the room and greeted with a snored. Yura scoffed when she saw the guys are sleeping.

She clapped loudly making awake in suprised

"Who! Who!" Chanyeol wakes up and Lay fall because he sleep on Chanyeol belly.

"Good you guys are awake! The girls are done!" She squealed in excited.

"I cant wait to see my love"Chen jumped in excited as Yura.

"Ok first girl is Baekkie" Yura said and Chanyeol goes wild. Baekkie wear a white blouse, skin-coloured belt loose around her petite waist and short jean showing her milky legs with a finish touch she wear a blue headband matching with her curly brown hair. 

"Second girl is Kyungie" Yura said and waited but no one coming out from the door. Yura sighed and dragged the girl out. Kai whistled when he saw her. Kyungie is in a short cute blue sky coloured dress and a chain around her neck.

"Minnie!" Yura grinned and Chen drooled. Minnie wear a tank top and wear a knee-length skirt that show her still a innocent but y in a same time. She has some bracelet around her left wrist.Her is short and curly.

"Lulu the cute girl!" Sehun his lips when he saw Lulu.Lulu wear a pink sweater with a shorts and her lips is red-coloured. Her hair had the same coloured as baekkie but straighten.

"Myeonnie angel~" Suho coming out of them room. She wear hawaii type long dress with flower pattern and her make-up is natural making Lay mesmerized her. She wear brown designed wedges

"and the last is the maknae,Taozi!" Taozi wear a black tank top with long jeans showing her long legs. She wear making her more taller.

"Well. My work here is done! Bye guys!" Yura said farewell.

"You look beautiful"Sehun grinned at Lulu

"Thanks" Lulu giggled and get a kissed from him.

"Now lets find that old lady" Chen said and tripped on Myeonnie's dress. He fell down and his head just near Minnie's skirt. He looked up and accidentally saw Minnie's underwear.

"Oh! you wear my favourite colour"

Minnie blushed hard "CHENNNN!!!!