Puppy And Chen

Friends With Weirdo

Chanyeol and Baekhyun going out to buy some food together at the market because Chanyeol's mom invited them to have dinner celebrating their wedding Yes guys! they already getting married .

They happily holding hands with Chanyeol carry the troly full of food. Chanyeol squeezed his hand and kissed Baekhyun's forehead.

"I love you" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun gave him a cheeky smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"Awww I love you too" Baekhyun hide his red cheeks by looking for food. 

Chanyeol gave him an idiot smiled and wiggled his eyebrows. He gave his phone to Baekhyun and Baekhyun face is blank.

"Record it. Just stand there" Chanyeol pointed to where Baekhyun should stand. Baekhyun just nodded.

Baekhyun start his record and Chanyeol appeared in the phone. He hanging his leg on the moving trolly with a funny face and Baekhyun just giggled at his idiot husband.

After they got all the foods, they walked straight to the car but suddenly Baekhyun stopped.

"What's wrong,baby?" Chanyeol asked

"I heard a whimper. Lets go over there" Baekhyun walked towards the sound of a whimper. He saw a box and its moving. Chanyeol ran towards him.

"Babe, dont go away like that" Chanyeol put his arms around his waist. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes.

"Lets open this box" Baekhyun slowly opened the box and revealed a brown fur puppy. It whimp when Baekhyun opened the box.

"Awww its a cute little puppy" Baekhyun carried the puppy and show it to Chanyeol. Chanyeol patted the puppy's head. 

"Poor little puppy got left here all alone. How about we bring it home." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun squealed when the puppy barked cutely at them and wiggled it tail.

~AT HOME~

"Hey guys!" Chanyeol opened the door harshly making it crack.

"Dammit Chanyeol. I just bought a new door a week ago" Suho facepalmed and Lay hugged him.

"What are you two doing here? I thought you guys going to Chanyeol's house" Luhan asked.

"We want to drop something here for a while" Baekhyun said. Then he showed a puppy that he carry.

Luhan and Tao squealed quickly approached the puppy "Its so cute" Luhan tapped the puppy's nose while Tao rubbing the puppy tummy.

They giggled at the puppy while their partner left being ignore. Chanyeol walked towards Kris and Sehun who is in jealousy that their lover ignored them.

"Wassup,I think we have a rival here" Chanyeol glared at the puppy. "I regret to bring it home with us. Baekkie ignore me the whole way here just playing with the puppy" He is now glared lazer at the puppy.

"My lulu. I want his hug too" Sehun pouted when he saw Luhan hugged the puppy.

"Well the puppy is cute but that lips when kiss it is mine" Kris jealousy rise up when he saw Tao kissed the puppy's head.

The boyfriends grumbled and slumped their body on the couch. Watching their lover playing the puppy. 

Baekhyun get up and grabbed Chanyeol's hand and dragged him up. "Come on or we gonna be late to the dinner" He said as he clinged on Chanyeol's arm.

"YES FINALLY GOODBYE ASTALAVISTA BABEH" Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun out of the house quickly.

They watched the door almost crack again but still alright and they huffed in relief. They dont want Suho getting angry and explode again. 

Kris dragged Tao away from the puppy into their room leaving Luhan and the puppy in the living room OH WAIT Sehun still there too but asleep on the couch. 

Luhan carry the puppy on his hand and walked towards the sleeping Sehun. He stared at Sehun's face and giggled when he kissed Sehun's nose at the latter crinked his face.

Luhan get on the couch into Sehun chest and Sehun atomatically hug Luhan's waist and snuggled in the crook of Luhan's neck. Luhan hugged the puppy and fell asleep.

Few hours later when Luhan waking up, he eyes met with Sehun's chest.He was on top of Sehun with Sehun's arms around his waist. He stired a little and Sehun growled with closed eyes. Luhan giggled and kissed his nose.

"I know you already wake up" Luhan giggled when Sehun opened just one eyes. He gasped when he remember something. "Omg! Where is the puppy?" He tried to stand up but Sehun caught him. 

"Dont worry, the puppy is at kitchen with Kai and Chen. Now snuggled with me. I miss your hug" Sehun hugged him. 

"Haishh you" Luhan smack his chest playfully but gasped when Sehun kissed him. He kissed him back.

 

AT THE KITCHEN~

"Raised your paw. Aww! Very good. Here's ur reward" Kai giva the puppy some food.

"I dont know why you love the 'thing' its a monster" Chen stand far away from them but still can saw them. Chen scared of dogs because dogs always bark angrily at him and maybe his mother was right. Dogs hate him because his face almost look like a cat. The hell what!

"Dont be silly. Its a cute puppy and harmless" Kai said playing with the puppy thats when Kyungsoo appeared in the kitchen with wide eyes when he saw a puppy in his kitchen. "Hey kyunggie!!" Kai hugged him tightly.

"Hai kai.Why is there a puppy here? And why Chen is on the cabinet?" Kyungsoo asked and tried to make Chen go down from there but Chen is too stubborn.

"This puppy is found by Chanyeol and Baekhyun and they left the puppy here while they have a dinner at Chanyeol's mom's house. Chen didnt have a good relationship with a dogs."

The puppy growled at Chen and Chen climb onto the cabinet again making Kyungsoo sighed and sat on Kai's lap. Kai s his hand around Kyungsoo's waist while his other hand patted the puppy's head.

Chen slowly getting out from the kitchen but the puppy saw him and start chased Chen. Chen screamed and ran as fast as he can in the house.

"WAAAAAA WHY DOGS HATE ME SO MUCH" Chen ran while crying as Kai laughed seems enjoying the show with Kyungsoo cooking ignored his surrounding.

Chen ran until arrived to his room, quickly opened the door shut it. He collasped on the bed but he flinched when the door from his bathroom opened. Xiumin appeared from the bathroom.

"OMG You scared the of me umin" Chen pressed his hand on his chest.

"What happen to you?" Xiumin furrowed his eyebrows but the sound of barking interupting them. 

"That" Chen pointed to the door and hide under the blanket on his head popped out.

"Since when we have a dog?"

"Baekhyun"

"Ohhh I see. Im going to opened the door" 

"No. It will attack you"

Xiumin opened the door and a puppy sitting there wiggled it tail and barked cutely at Xiumin. Xiumin cooed and carry the puppy inside.

"NO Dont bring that monster inside!" Chen shouted from under the blanket. Xiumin rolled his eyes and smiled at the puppy. He bring the puppy towards the horrific face Chen and the puppy barked at him.

"Ohh dogs really hate you" Xiumin saw Chen nodded. He sighed and bring the puppy outside. He gave the puppy to Kris making Kris mumbled "Puppy not my style" walked to the living room with the puppy.

Xiumin entered their room and saw Chen on the bed. He giggled the way Chen hide under the blanket. 

"The puppy is gone" Xiumin sat beside Chen.

Chen sighed in relief and snuggled with Xiumin. Xiumin hugged him back. "Your my hero" Chen grinned at me. Xiumin scoffed at him.They snuggled on the bed thats when they heard Lay and Suho from outside.

"OH Hello little fury unicorn"

"Lay honey, thats not a unicorn--- WAIT NO DONT DO THAT!!"

"Now fly little unicorn"

You saw a flying puppy out of the window but dont worry the puppy saved by Tao's big panda plushie. All hail the panda.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

WOW I THINK THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I WROTE. YEA CHANBAEK HAD ALREADY MARRIED YIPPIE. HAVE YOU WATCHED CHANYEOL FEAT BAEKHYUN IN 18 SECONDS? NO? WHATEVER

ENJOY READING

~NER~