Shopping Mall Chaos

Friends With Weirdo

Everyone are gathered at the living room well except Kyungsoo. He is in the kitchen making food for them especially Kai because that kid keep whining at him. And the said boy is playing with Sehun not bother helping his lover at kitchen.As Kyungsoo open the fridge to look for food that he can cook, it was empty. Kyungsoo eyes become wide and mouth gaped.

"XIUMIN!!!!!!!!!" Kyungsoo shouted his name.

"Yea Kyungsoo,you dont need to scream" Xiumin walked in the kitchen and rolled his eyes.

Kyungsoo glared at him "What happen to all the food?" Kyungsoo asked him in possible calm way.

"Uh oh"

"Yea uh oh. Now explain"

"When we went to the campsite, I packed all the food incase there is no food at the campsite and Im super hungry that time" Xiumin bite his lips and avoid looking at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo breath slowly to calm himself and closed his eyes. "Xiumin, you coming with me to the grocery shop"

Xiumin growled but followed his order,he don't to face the consequences when the satansoo is making a comeback.Xiumin walked out from the kitchen and passed Chen into his room to get change.

"Umin, where are you going?" Chen followed him inside the room.

"Going to the grocery shop"

"Can I come?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because satansoo will kill me if I bring my troll with me"

"Awwww please"

"You go ask Kyungsoo first"

"OK!" Chen dashed out of the room and looking for Kyungsoo.

When Xiumin already changed his clothes and looked at the mirror,there is a knocked. "Thats weird nobody knock the door before well except Kyungsoo,Tao and Suho" He said to himself. "Come in! (A/N: Warning,warning~)

Tao opened the door and walked in. Behind him is Luhan and Baekhyun. "Hyung,are going to the shopping mall?"

"What--"

"Can we come!"

"But---"

"I want to buy some new eyeliner!"

"New shirt. Maybe couple shirt for me and Sehunnie"

"There is the latest Gucci and I want to buy it" 

"What? Who said about going to shopping mall?" Xiumin asked

"Chen" They said unison.

"Chen. I shouldnt ask" Xiumin sighed and facepalmed. He walked out to the room and saw Kyungsoo or Satansoo idk but he tapped his foot with arm crossed on his chest and shooting glared at him. "Before you ask me, ask Chen first. He was the one telling people about shopping mall"

Kyungsoo sighed. "Who else want to go to shopping mall?" He asked

 

~~~AT THE SHOPPING MALL~~~

All 12 of them walked in to the shopping mall and Kyungsoo breaked the silent "Ok I want to the supermarket. Who want to join me?" Kai raise his hand and jump up and down "Me me me"

"Fine. See you guys at 6 o'clock sharp" Kyungsoo squeaked when Kai dragged him away " See ya peasants!" 

~~~KAISOO~~~

"Kyunggie, lets go somewhere else first please" 

"Why kai, Im coming just to buy some food"

"Please~ it will be fun" Kai whining and keep tugging his shirt.

"Fine. You so childish sometime" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Just for you" Kai winked and interwined their hand. Kyungsoo blushed and smiled at him.

Kai dragged him to the shop where for cooking materials. Kyungsoo gasped and squealed as his eyes sparkle at his surrounding.

"Thanks Kai! Your the best!" Kyungsoo hugged him tightly and looked around. Kai smiled at him and put his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder as their looking for a new pan for him. 

~~~SULAY~~~

Why Suho at the shopping mall too? Because Lay want a new unicorn plushie and he being dragged by the other.He was busy listening to music and lied down on his bed when Lay barge in saying that they will going to the mall and he want to buy a new unicorn plushie for his collection.Yea.Lay really love unicorn. His bed full of unicorn plushie but he want a new one. So thats is the story as Suho in the plushie shop now.

"Awwww this one is so cute. OMG! that one with pink hair is also cute" Lay keep saying cute when he see a unicorn plushie.

"Lay honey, just pick one so we can leave faster" Suho looked at his watch and sighed.

"I cant choose between this"  Lay pouted and hugged two unicorn plushies. One unicorn has a purple hair and the other one has a pink hair.

Suho smiled at his cute boyfriend " Ok. So what colour is your favourite?"

"Purple" Lay grinned

"Then choose the purple hair one" Suho pointed to the unicorn plushie.

"But the pink on is cute too" Lay pouted.

Suho sighed and facepalmed.  

~~~TAORIS~~~

Tao dragged the unamused dragon -face with him to the Gucci shop. Let just say his money will going to the drain after this. He cant resist the cute panda and this happen. "Uhmm Tao, how about you go to the Gucci alone. I will seat here waiting for you. My leg still hurts cause by the the branch at the campsite yesterday" Kris lied. He just dont want to see his money go away upon his eyes.

Tao blinked and pouted "It still hurt? ok rest there baby. I will be back" Tao kissed his cheek and skipped to the Gucci shop. As he rest at the bench and watched his Tao looking for the bags, there is two guys approached his Tao from behind. The other is talking at him and the other guys quietly slide his arm around his panda waist. That make Kris furious and dashed to safe his panda.

"What are you doing with MY boyfriend?" Kris talked with a scary husky voiced as he slowly approached them.

"Nothing. We just help him" the boy with sweater said. 

Kris snatched Tao away from them. "Are you ok baby?" He whispered at Tao's ear. Tao nodded slowly and grabbed his hand. 

Kris glared at the two boys and towered them "If I see you two again. I will kill you with may own hands. Get it?!" Kris barked at them. The two boys flinched and nodded too fast. They running away but before that, the the boy wearing black hat said "Jerk"

"What did you said?! Now scram!!" Kris roared at them.They whimpered and ran away.

"Calm down. They already gone" Tao hugged him "Thanks krissy"

Kris huffed in anger at the two boys but smiled as Tao hugged him. "Come on, lets get ice cream"

"Ice cream!!" Tao jumped up and down and dragged Kris with him.

~~~BAEKYEOL AND CHENMIN~~~

Chanyeol and Chen want to go the arcade so Baekhyun and Xiumin have to be with them to keep away from getting in trouble. Chanyeol and Chen skipping and holding hands while entering the arcade. Both Baekhyun and Xiumin shook their head and sighed as they watch their childish boyfriends.

"I think Im babysit not having a date with my boyfriend" Baekhyun said to Xiumin. 

"I feel you,honey" Xiumin watched as Chen playing the small car and chasing the running laughing Chanyeol. Baekhyun facepalmed and Xiumin hide his face with his hand. 

"Umin!! Look! Im driving a car!!!" Chen shouted while driving a little car.

"Yes you are,Chennie" Xiumin fake a smiled to him and growled.

"Oh look! Chanyeol found a car too"Baekhyun said

"Baekkie! Watch my awesome driving skill!!" Chanyeol drive the little car that he stole from a little kid passing Chen and almost crashed the wall. His legs is so long so he put his legs at both side of the steering wheels.

"Yes babe! You look so handsome!!" Baekhyun facepalmed after he said that.

~~~HUNHAN~~~

"Hunnie, this one or this one is better on me" Luhan carry to shirt at both of his hands. The same shirt and design but different colour. One with blue and the other shirt in red.

Sehun sat on the waiting bench with unamused face. "Blue" he said in a boring tone. He sitting there almost half an hour waiting for Luhan to buy a damn shirt and he is ing bored. He can feel that his buttbone gonna cracked because sitting there way too long.

"Hunnie, if you want to go somewhere except with me,just go" Luhan eyes is watery and want to burst in cry any minute. Luhan get in the changing room and slammed the door shut.

Sehun sighed and put his hands on his face. "Damn, Im screw!" Sehun get up and walked to the changing room. He knocked the door and he can heard a sniffed and whimpered inside. This make his heart tighten and felt regret.

"Lulu, Im sorry. Can you open the door for me?" but Luhan didnt open the door so he sat infront of the door and wait for Luhan to calm himself.

About several minutes, Luhan come out of the room but got hugged by Sehun. "Im so sorry" Sehun keep saying sorry at him. He break their hugged and saw Luhan's eyes is red and sniffed. 

"I thought you gonna leaving me alone" Luhan sniffed and sobbed.

Sehun sighed sofly and hugged him "I will never leave you,silly" Sehun chuckled. He use his thumb to wipe Luhan's tears. "Im sorry ok? Will you forgive me?" Luhan nodded slowly. Sehun smiled and kissed his forehead. "Lets buy both of that shirt. I will wear the red on and you wear the blue on"

Luhan grinned "Really? Like a couple shirt" Sehun nodded. Luhan squealed and hugged him tightly.

As they finished pay the shirt, they walked out of the shop and met with two little cars passing them. The one who driving it waved at them "Hey!! Luhan and Sehun!" Chen grinned drove away with Chanyeol ahead him. The guards chasing them behind some was out of their breath and some still chasing them. Baekhyun and Xiumin also running after them "Yah!! Help us stop them!" Baekhyun shouted at them and started to running again with Xiumin.

"Ahhh~~ good time. I remember doing that with a security scooter" Sehun said and smiled to himself. Luhan slapped him. "Call Kris now" Luhan said as he call Suho and Kyungsoo. After they called them, they started to ran to the chaos.

At the chaos, Chanyeol and Chen still driving the little cars around the shopping mall well add to that Kai and Sehun joining them. Kai standing behind Chanyeol on the little car and Sehun do the same with Chen. "This is fun!! YEHET!!!" Sehun shouted and wailed his hands up in the sky.

Sulay and Taoris couple have arrived at the scene and gaped their mouth. They watched the guards,Luhan and Kyungsoo chasing their 4 weirdo friends. Kris and Suho facepalmed at the scene. Tao found Xiumin and Baekhyun resting beside the shop and panting hard. "Are you guys ok? I thought only Chanyeol and Chen but why there is Sehun and Kai too?" Tao asked and patted their back.

"We are fine. Well Kai and Sehun want to join the fun so yeah as you can see. Only you and Kris stop them" Baekhyun said.

Tao furrowed his eyebrows and nodded slowly. He get up and dragged Kris with him. About 20 minutes, Kris and Tao success stopping them with the help of long legs they can easily stop the little cars. "You guys are so busted!" Kris shouted at them

Suho and Kyungsoo keep bowing and begging sorry to the guards and it will not happen again. The guards looked furious and said "You guys are banned to go to the shopping mall again! Get out!" The guards kicked them all out of the shopping mall.

They all lied down on the floor because exhausted. Thats when Kai break the silence. "Uhmm Kyunggie, did you buy the grocery?"

Kyungsoo eyes wide and sobbed quietly. "Hate it"

And that is the story of them at the shopping mall


OMG!! Thank you for voted,subscibe and comment guys. I love you guys sooo much XOXO *cried and wiped the the fake tear with Lay's unicorn plushie"

Gift for guys 

~NER~