CAMPING : PART 3

Friends With Weirdo

"Jungle here we come!" Chanyeol lead them to the jungle

"Chanyeol shut up! My eyeliner already melt. Nooooooooo!!!"

"OWWWWW Stop hitting me Baekkie"

"Uwaaaaaaaa Krissy there's a bug!! AHHHHHHH!!"

"Its ok my precious Taotao. Daddy Kris will come to safe you from the evil bug"

"This will not end well" Suho facepalmed

Baekhyun keep hitting Chanyeol and begging him to blow his eyeliner so that the eyeliner didnt melt. If you think that it was romantic it is though but in this case its not. Tao hiding almost half of his body in Kris embrace while Kris said something sweet in the younger's ear. Lay and Suho enjoying the nature in jungle while holding hands swing back and forth.

Kai and Kyungsoo sitting beside the lake feeding the fishes and maybe turtles (A/N:Idk why turtle mybe its remind me of Yesung) Luhan and Xiumin chatting and laughing with each other on the big rock. Sehun and Chen? They keep bugging all of them because Chen need fun and Sehun just want to have a partner.His Lulu being snatch by the baozi.

"YAH!! If you keep throwing rocks at me, I will kill you both with Chanyeol's guitar!" Baekhyun shouted at them.

"Why my precious guitar?" Chanyeol pouted but gulped when Baekhyun glared at him.

"So Im not precious for you?!" Baekhyun snapped at him.

"N-No I mean you are the most important to me. I cant live without you" Chanyeol grinned after he said that cheesy line and successful make Baekhyun blushed.

"W-Whatever" Baekhyun looked away to avoid the other saw him blushing.

Tao already keep down and relax as he leaned his head on Kris's chest but then Chen and Sehun approached them slowly from behind.

"ROARRRR!!" Kris and Tao was shocked and this make Tao crying again.

"Uwaaaaaaaaaaa there is lion too!!!" Kris can only sighed heavily as he tried to calm his little panda.

"You guys are so dead!!" Kris roared back at them. Chen and Sehun didnt scare but laughed because Kris cant chase them with Tao stuck in his chest.They ran away from them and walked to the next victim. Kaisoo and Sulay couples.

Chen and Sehun watched from behind the tree and throws rocks and little branches at them. They keep giggled when the victims keep looked everywhere from where the thing they throws coming from. The funniest is Lay because if they threw things at him, he keep saying "Aiyoyo". This make Chen and Sehun reveal their hiding place and laughed hard.

"Yah you guys are so stupid!"

"So childish"

"Look what happen to Lay because of you!"

"Not fun at all"

Chen and Sehun keep laughing as they babbling and nagging at both of them. "Im sorry hahaha but Lay hyung is so funny hahaha" Chen hold his stomach and laughed again.

"Get out here you two before Kyungsoo kill you with his pan" Kai said.

Kyungsoo slapped him "Ow! Its true right you always bring your pan just like the movie what its name"

"Tangled" Lay said and grinned.

"Yea" Kai highfive him.

Suho and Kyungsoo rolled their eyes at them.

Chen and Sehun saw their lovers still sat on the big rocks laughing about something. They looked at each other and smiled. They slowly walked to them and keep smiling.

Chen jumped and backhugged Xiumin "Minmin!!"

Xiumin squeaked and slapped Chen's arm that around his waist. "Pabo! Dont do that! Minmin?" Xiumin furrowed his eyebrows. "Yea or you want me to call you baozi" Xiumin slapped him and pouted. He leaned his head on Chen's chest and watch the beautiful sunset.

On the same time too, Sehun quietly slide his arm around Luhan's waist. Luhan gasped and blushed when he saw it was Sehun. "Hey hyung" Sehun smiled charming at him. Luhan blushed and smiled shyly at him "Hey Sehun". 

"Hyung, can I call you Lulu?" Sehun said and put his chin on Luhan's shoulder.

Luhan slapped him on his head "Yah, Im manly and older than you"

"Awwww hyung come on please~~"

Luhan sighed and rolled his eyes "Fine. Sure"

Sehun grinned and hugged him.

As they enjoying playing at forest, they walked back to their suite at midnight because they got lost in the middle of the forest thanks to Kris who forgot the way back.

"Thank god! Bed I miss you soo much" Chen laying on his bed and hugged the pillows.

"Good thing the forest is not that big and there have a guard or else we will stuck in the forest forever" Baekhyun fixing his eyeliner at the mirror.

"Well Im sorry" Kris said with not-so-sincere face and carry the sleepy Tao to their room.

"Goodnight guys" Lay said with half eyes open.

"GOODNIGHT LAY is on the bed. Get it" Chen said

The other didnt react to Chen's lame joke and walked to their room but Chanyeol did. "HAHAHAHA Yea" Chanyeol highfived Chen.They both laughing and didnt go their room. Sehun and Kai who annoyed by their laughed cant asleep. So Kai whispered something in Sehun's ears and Sehun smirked and nodded.

Sehun and Kai which is the evil maknaes their are switching all the light off leaving Chen and Chanyeol at the living room in the dark.

"Wahhh I cant see anything"

"Hahahaha its dark"

Chen and Chanyeol walked in the dark but got knocked down as both of them hit the wall.Sehun and kai laughed and fistbumped then walked to their room.Finally they can sleep peacefully.

~~~I USED MY AUTHOR POWER TO FASTFORWARD TIME~~~

Everyone packed their things and said goodbye to the forest. Tao said goodbye to his lion. Yes Tao found a real lion as his new pet there. Let just said he used the lion to take a revenge on Chen and Sehun but its ok they still alive. "Im gonna miss you,Kevin" Tao pouted and hugged the lion. The lion roared as a replied. Chen and Sehun hiding behind their lovers. 

Kris's parent visit them to said goodbyes. "I hope you guys had a lot fun spending at Wu's Modern Campsite" Mr.Wu said to them.

"Yes. We are" They bowed to them.

"Taozi! I miss you so much! How are you,dear?" Mrs.Wu hugged Tao like never see him for ages.

"Im fine.Thank you,aunty" Tao shyly said and bowed. 

"No,call me eomma" Mrs.Wu wiggled his eyebrows at Tao. Tao shyly nodded.

"Mom~" Kris whined and facepalmed. He snatched Tao before his mom crushed the little boy from her bearhugged.

"We're leaving" Kris said with a straight face. "Goodbye eomma and appa" Tao said and grinned. "Awww you look so cute when you said that. Kris, take care of my panda. I will kill you if you hurt him" His mom warned him. Kris rolled his eyes "His MY panda and I will never hurt him,mom" Kris kissed her cheek and hugged his father.

"Goodbye Mr and Mrs Wu!!" they waved at Kris's parent. 

They on the road having fun and singing in the car when Baekhyun realised something and his eyes become wide. Kyungsoo noticed baekhyun become quiet all the sudden.

"Baekhyun, are you okey?" Kyungsoo asked him worried.

Baekhyun didnt answered Kyungsoo's question and quickly calling someone.

"Chen, are Chanyeol with you?"

"Nop,why? Baekhyun? Hello?"

"Oh no! We forgot Chanyeol!!"

"WHATTTTTTTTTT?????????!!!!!"

 

~~~AT THE WU'S MODERN CAMPSITE~~~

The sound of toilet flushed echoing in their suite and Chanyeol coming out of that room. "Ahhhh~~~ much better" Chanyeol looked around the suite is empty and quite. Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows and walked around the suite.

"Guys! Baekkie! Where are you guys?!" Then Chanyeol started to realised.

"Oh !"


Wuhooo!! Ayooo waddupp my readers! and Thank you so much for my new subbies!! XOXO for you guys!! Feel free to give comment and subscribe ^^

Baekhyun being a diva he is rejected the stupid Chanyeol

No kai. You have Kyungsoo waiting at home. Taemin is Minho's property XD

Im satisfied

~NER~