Suho's Credit Card

Friends With Weirdo

"How this happened?"

Suho gritted his teeth while holding a clueless injured Lay in his arms. Infront of him, Chen and Chanyeol bowed down with a scared face.

"We're sorry, suho hyung. It was an accident. We just playing around on skateboard and didnt saw Lay there" Chanyeol pouted and Chen nodded.

"Why would you guys riding a skateboard in the living while we have a wide backyard" Suho furrowed his eyebrows while patted Lay's head.

"Its looked fun that way!" Chen beamed while high fived Chanyeol but bowed his head again when Suho glared at him.

"Whatever but you two have to come with me going to the hospital" Suho pointed at them while helping Lay to the room to change. Chanyeol and Chen whined but listened to Suho.

"Its your fault"

"What?! Its your idea 'genius boy'"

Chanyeol and Chen cant stop blaming on each other when Suho and Lay finish changing up."COME ON! YOU TWO DUMMIES!"

"I aint going to messed up with angry Suho"

"Agree"

 

Suho told Luhan and Kyungsoo to in charge at home.While Sulay, Chanyeol and Chen going to the hospital, Hunhan and Kaisoo the only couples at home because Taoris (I use their couple name because authornim is too lazy to type their name) going to sleep at Tao's mom's house.

Baekhyun and Xiumin had being work at the cupcake shop that Sehun,Chen and Kai had blown up a week ago. They promised to replaced everything that its broken so Baekhyun and Xiumin volunteer to work there because Baekhyun need more eyeliners and Xiumin loves cupcakes beside baozi. So thats why Chanyeol and Chen bored at home.

 

"Luhan,I think I need more onions" Kyungsoo looking at the cabinet while Luhan helped him looked for it but then frowned.

"Uhmm I think we running out of onions. Wanna go out to the supermarket? I want to buy some food for Sehunnie" Luhan asked.

"I dont know if I can go out leaving the two maknaes alone at home. How about you and sehun go out" Kyungsoo make a worried face.

"Kyungsoo, as much I want to go out with Sehunnie but he have stay home, he have a finals next week so I make him study in the room"

"But I dont know---

"Kyungie! How can you not trust us alone at home?" Kai said out of nowhere behind Kyungsoo and pouted while Sehun slowly wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist.

"OMG! You scared us. How long you guys have been here? and hunnie, you should be studying" Luhan smacked lightly at sehun's arm.

"Baby, I need to rest a bit or my brain going to explode" Sehun grinned at Luhan who is on poker face.

"Yes I cant trust you two because you two once blown up a shop. How can I let you two alone at home" Kyungsoo crossed his arms on his chest and looked at the maknaes with Luhan beside him nodding.

"We can handle it. Trust me" Kai said while patted his chest.

After several minutes making kyungsoo agree and lastly Kyungsoo give up, Luhan and Kyungsoo ready to go out. 

"Bye hunnie, I will buy you bubble tea" Luhan kissed his cheeks

"DONT EVER GO NEAR THE KITCHEN. I WARNED YOU" Kyungsoo pointed at both of them and glared. Luhan shook his head and dragged Kyungsoo out.

 

"WUUU We are finally alone at home without the oldies" Kai said plopped on the sofa with Sehun behind him.

"Well you being hang out too long with Chen" Sehun looked at him with a judge face.

But a few minute later~~

"This. Is. Fun. " Sehun jumped up and down on sofa with Kai who is face full of Kris' BB cream hyperactive. Well Kai and Sehun found candy wait-- its Chen's candy. So thats why they both in a hyper mood.

"I wonder what is in Suho's room" Kai and Sehun standing infront of Sulay room. They looked at each other and grinned. Kai grabbed the knob twisted it and opened the door revealing almost all unicorn plushies. Well Lay really loves unicorn, there is a big poster which shown a pink unicorn with a rainbow hair.

Sehun hugged the big unicorn plushie "Awww this reminded me about lulu"

Kai is busy looking around the drawer and something caught his eyes. "Dude, I think I found something interesting~~" Kai waved the thing on the air and Sehun approached him.

"Suho's credit card" They both said unison.

"How can Suho's left this?" Kai said and Sehun just shrugged.

 

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Sir, do you want to pay with cash or credit card?" the nurse at the counter asked.

Suho get his wallet to pick his credit card but cant found it. His eyes is wide and said to himself 'Oh gosh, how can I being so careless leaving it at home. Good thing I have my cash'

"Cash,please"

 

BACK AT HOME 

"Do you know what we can buy with this" Kai said with a grinned

"BUBBLE TEA!!" Sehun started to hopped beside him.

"How about we make this house full with colourful ball pool"

"HELL YEAH!"

 

KYUNGSOO AND LUHAN

"I feel something weird happen at home. Drive faster Luhan" Kyungsoo said

"Calm down kyungsoo ----

"No luhan something is happened with our babies. I feel weird right now!" 

And thats make Luhan drove his car faster. 

 

When Luhan and Kyungsoo arrived at home, they met with Sulay and a really messed Chanyeol and Chen. Guessing Chanyeol and Chen had fun at the hospital.

"Why do you two outside? I told you guys is in charge at home" Suho said

"We buying some grocery foods" Kyungsoo replied.

"AND LEFT THE MAKNAES ALONE AT HOME?!" Suho asked in horror.

"Uhmm sorry~" Luhan and Kyungsoo pouted.

"Fine. Lets just get in--- wait how can I cant open this door" Suho tried to opened the door but its stuck. "Chanyeol, open this door"

Chanyeol opened the door with a big forced and BOOM! alot of colourful balls coming out knocking all 6 boys down. As the last ball coming out, Kai and Sehun coming out too. "Wassup guys~~" Kai and Sehun waved their hands with a smiled looking at the others terrified and shocked face.

Its when in silence but then again Chanyeol and Chen first reacted. "COOL COLOURFUL BALLS" They both dive in the pool balls with Kai and Sehun.

"Next time I wont leave this home" Suho said while pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Well its a good thing they didnt blowned up the house" Luhan said playing with balls. Thats make Kyungsoo realised something and get up quickly.

"MY KITCHEN!!!" Kyungsoo watched his beautiful kitchen is a messed in horror and fainted.

"KYUNGIE!!" Kai ran beside the fainted body and tried to wake him up.

Thats when Baekhyun and Xiumin had arrived home too from work. They both standing there watching with amused. "Dont want to asked anything. Too tired" Baekhyun said and going straight to his room with Chanyeol trailing behind him like a lost puppy.

"UMIN!!" Chen jumped and hugged Xiumin.

"Hey Chenchen" Xiumin kissed him and looked at Suho lying outside the door."Chen, what happened to him?"

"He just rested there. Come umin!" Chen dragged Xiumin to their room leaving Suho outside their house lying with a dissapointed whined.


YO GUYS!! IM BACK! YEA A LONG 2 WEEKS HIATUS. HERE A LONG (kinda) CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS AS MY APOLOGY AND A GIFT. OH BTW EXO WILL HAVE A REPACKAGE ALBUM COMEBACK WITH A 'LOVE ME RIGHT' SO EXCITED BUT IN A SAME TIME SAD BECAUSE ONLY OT9 :( ITS OK I STILL SUPPORT THEM NO MATTER WHAT.

ENJOY READING

Aww the best baekyeol moment evehhhh <3

Kai is sooo obvious

Backhugged <3

~NER~