HUNHAN

Friends With Weirdo

YEA IM BACK! IM USING PHONE SO YEA.THIS IS WHEN THEY HAVE A CAMPING AND SEHUN GONNA CONFESSED HIS FEELING TOWARDS LUHAN.

ENJOY~ ♡

♡♡¤♡¤¤♡¤♡¤♡¤☆¤♡♡♡¤☆♡♡☆♡♡♡♡♡♡☆

SEHUN POV

'What should I do? Should I confessed it now OH GOD help me' I said to myself.

Luhan walking just beside me and I cant control my heart that was beating fast.Our arms keep brushing each other making me flinched and make an awkward laughed when Luhan looked at me weirdly.

BUT DAMN IT! He smiled at me with his beautiful eyes stared into my soul. I wish I can bury myself right now because I just hiccuped infront of him. I always hiccuped when I being to shy or nervous.

"Thats cute" Luhan said to me. DID HE JUST SAID IM CUTE WELL MY HICCUP BUT HE JUST SAID IM CUTE BUT THEN AGAIN HE IS MORE CUTE.

"Ermm ok thanks" I tried to steady my voiced. He giggled at my awkwardness.

I saw he tried to keep himself warm by wrapped his own arms around him. The winds become strong all the sudden in the forest. HELL YEAH WE STILL IN THE FOREST BECAUSE KRIS TARD HERE DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO BACK TO THE CAMPSITE.

"Kris,are we there yet?" I heard Kai asked while clinging on Kyungsoo.

"No" Kris replied with cold tone while still searching where to go. Tao is being carried by him because his lover panda fell asleep.

"But Im hungryyyy~~~" Kai whined

"SHUT UP Im trying to find our way out of here" Kris hissed at him.

Kai pouted and started to lovey dovey with Kyungsoo. 

I just rolled my eyes. I looked beside me, Luhan keep shivering from the cold winds. So I encouraged myself wrapped my arms around him.

He flinched at my sudden action and looked at me. I just smiled at him and he smiled shyly then looked down. I can saw he's blushing.

♡LUHAN POV♡

OMG He hugged me and smiled at me. This is the best day ever well except we are lost in the forest but who care I just enjoying this moment and his warmed.

"Are you ok? Your face is kinda red" Sehun asked. Ofcourse Im blushing because of you.

"Yea Im ok" I replied with a cute smiled and I succeed to make him hiccup again. Its really cute.

We walked with each other around us until we are back to the campsite.

As we arrived at the campsite, I walked straight to our rome, hell its really exhausting. I can feel Sehun followed me quietly.

In the room, I plopped my body on the bed "Ohh my bed~" As I tried to get sleep, I feel eyes stared at me so I opened my eyes. I looked at Sehun standing at the door like he is frozed.

"Sehun" I tried to called him.

"Yea?" It took couple of minute he replied.

"What are doing there come here" I dont know why I have a couraged to said that. We have to shared bed. I saw Sehun is blushing aww so cute.

♡NOT A POV♡

After they both finished cleaning up, they awkwardly lying on the bed. Both of them laying on the edge of other side so that they have space between them.

Sehun switched the light off and the room become dark. Everything is very quiet just the sound of the breathing. Both of them cant sleep.

"Luhan" Sehun said more like whispered.

"Yea"

"What if I tell you that I feel in love with someone" 

"You like someone? Thats ermm cool" luhan said trying ti calm his beating heart.

"Yea. That someone is really beatiful and sweet" Sehun said staring at the shadow of Luhan beside him.

"Nice catcher there.Who is it?"

"That someone special is beside me" 

"..."

"..."

"Luhan----" Luhan hugged him in the dark and Sehun is suprised at the sudden action.

"I feel in love with someone who beside me too" Luhan said softly and hide his face in Sehun chest.

Sehun grinned and hugged him tightly "So are we official?"

"Yea If can say it like that. Now sleep" 

"I cant sleep because I have a cute boyfriend with me now"

"Shut up. Just sleep" Luhan slapped him playfully and giggled.

"Ok goodnight lulu. I love you" Sehun kissed his forehead.

"I love you too, Sehunnie"