Special Chapter : Meet and End

Friends With Weirdo

5 months later~

Baekhyun was laying on the couch with Kyungsoo and Luhan. Tao is not at home for wushu practise while Suho and Xiumin going out. Apparently after they had finished their final, they live at their new house. Baekhyun watching the tv when his phone ring.

"Hello?"

"WHAAAT!! DAD! BUT--- HELLO?!" Baekhyun growled and screamed making Luhan and Kyungsoo rushed beside him.

"Calm down,baek. Who is that?" Luhan asked calmly.

"My dad"

"What did he said?" Kyungsoo rubbed the back of Baekhyun's back to calm him down.

"He make me into an arranged marriage"

"What?!" Both Luhan and Kyungsoo said unison.

"With who? Did your father mention it"

"Yea.Someone goes with the name Park or something"

"Come lets get you ready"

"I cant believe he set an arrange marriage without me knowing and meet that 'thing' this night too quickly" Baekhyun groaned and put his hands covered his face.

"Pity you" Luhan patted his head as the other leaned his head on his shoulder.

 

At the restaurant~

Baekhyun tried to find his dad from the other and sighed as he cant find him. 'ergh do I have to ask that emotionless waiter or is that a robot whatever' he thought to himself and approached the waiter.

"May I help you,sir?"

"Yes. Can I know where is the table by the name Byun"

"Oh yes Mr.Byun Baekhyun. Your father had been waiting for you. Follow me"

Baekhyun followed the waiter to the table and Baekhyun saw his father laughing with two guys seat opposite to him. Baekhyun gulped and coughed to get his attention as the waiter walked away.

Baekhyun's father realised his son had arrived and smiled "Ahh Baek. So glad you came. This is my business partner and luckily its our neighbours back then"

Baekhyun's clueless as he looked from his dad to the familiar faces 'no.Its chanyeol'

"P-Park Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun gasped

"Well nice to meet you again,Baekhyun" Chanyeol chuckled at the cuteness infront of him.

"Ahhh uhm nice to meet you again Mr.Park" Baekhyun blushed in embarrasment and bowed infront of them.

"Aigoo such a cutie. I think my wife gonna love you. Sadly she is at home and cant come" Mr.Park or Chanyeol's dad said.

"Ok.Lets get this over with. We actually had set your arrange marriage a long time ago and now we settle it. You two will get married in a month" Mr.Byun said and Mr.Park nodded in agreement.

"WHAT!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said making the other customer looked at them. Baekhyun blushed at the stared and bowed his head while Chanyeol scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I cant get married that fast and I wont separate with my friends" Baekhyun whined

"Chanyeol can live at your house" Mr.Byun said calmly and got a protasted from Baekhyun

"Sir,can I brings my friends too?" Chanyeol asked while put his hand up like in school. Baekhyun think that is adorable but the question make him in anger.

"Sure,son"

Baekhyun groaned and crossed his arm and glared at the innocent Chanyeol. Chanyeol just winked at him while Baekhyun scoffed.

 

Next day, Chanyeol had arrived at Baekhyun's house with his friends. Chanyeol ring the doorbell and waiting for someone to opened.Chanyeol's friends is Kris,Chen,Sehun,Lay and Kai.

"Ohh This house is kinda big. This should be fun"Chen said but got a smacked from Kris.

"Dont do anything stupid" Kris glared at him.

The door is opened making them looked and Xiumin appeared at the door

"You" Xiumin glared at Chen

Chen grinned and hugged Xiumin but got pushed away.

"What you doing here?" Xiumin asked. Thats when Baekhyun appeared and open the door more wide so that they can come in.

Tao,Luhan,Kyungsoo and Suho also appeared when they come in. The atmosphere is kinda awkward and dead silent. They all looked and glanced at each other dont know what to say.

"So?" Xiumin said all sudden making Baekhyun flinched.

"Uhm" Baekhyun still dont know how do he say this and looked at Chenyeol for help. Chanyeol understand quickly and walked to his side and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun.

"We are getting married" Chanyeol said proudly with Baekhyun blushing hard beside him."and we stay in this house together" he added

"WHAT!"

"I CANT LIVED IN THE SAME HOUSE WITH THIS TROLL"

"AWW MANN COME ON"

Their friends keep bickering and shouted to each other. Baekhyun facepalmed and buried his face in Chanyeol's chest as for chanyeol hugged him and scratched his own head as he watched their friends bickering.

So thats the beginning of their life before Chanbaek's wedding day


So I know this is a weird fanfic story ever. The school is back and Im getting busier studying so this fanfic has end huhuh ! Thank you for reading my story and subscribe!! XOXO

~NER~