Beach And Chen's shorts

Friends With Weirdo

~AT THE BEACH~

Lay walked out from the car and the first sound coming out from his mouth is "Woahhh~" he can feel the wind hit his face like he was flying on the rainbow with unicorn and the wide sea can be watch from far. He was so into this peaceful atmosphere that until-- *insert cd stuck sound* 

"WUHHHHHHHH!!!!! FINALLY BEACH HERE I COME" Chanyeol shouted beside him. Lay jumped and clinged to Suho's body because of the sudden Chanyeol's stupid shouted. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and dragged him to the beach with the others tagged along. 

Sehun and Kai looked each other and grinned. They left their partners and ran along with Baekyeol. Kai keeps running while swinging his shirt on the air. Yea he already stripped his shirt off and Kyungsoo just facepalmed to that.

Sehun was so into the running and didnt noticed that he forgot to tie his shoelaces and that makes his shoes flying awaw hitting a man on the head. Luhan gasped as his hand on his mouth while Sehun is being scolded by the man.

 

"Finally some peace and fresh air" Kris laying down the mat that Tao bought and put some sunglasses. Some other girls passing by keep an eye on his body and try to hit on him or take pictures of his body. Well, who cant resist a handsome man with a hot build body and laying ily on the sand.

"Sorry ladies but this body has been taken by the cute panda over there so move along" He waved his hand and put on his face but the girls keep bugging him.

"WOMEN! GO AWAY BEFORE I WUSHU YOU" Yup Tao is angry and thats make the girls running for their life.

Xiumin,Kyungsoo and Luhan playing with sands and making sand castle that almost done but Chen appeared trippin on a bucket and falling on the sand castle making the sand castle crushed down. They gasped and glared at Chen for ruined the sand castle.

"Thanks for ruined the castle,honey" Xiumin gritted his teeth and shoot laser at him.

"Errrr ur welcome" Chen said nervously

"You have 5 second to run" Kyungsoo aura around him become dark and evil.

"Run RUN" Luhan smirked.

"Uh oh" Chen didnt have to say twice as he run for his life before a bucket and shovel flew through just beside his head.

 

Chen survived from Kyungsoo outraged and a flying bucket, he looked around and found Suho and Lay resting beside the beach. They both have their feet in the water giggling while Suho rested his head on Lay's shoulder. Chen grinned as he squished his body between the two lovers.

"Heyyyyy~~~ Guys whatcu doing?" Chen linked his arms around both of them and wiggle his eyebrows at them.

"We having fun until you show up" Suho said with unamused face and Lay just nodded.

"Oh come on guys~ Im just feel lonely" Chen pouted.

"Whatever. Move away ugly dinosour" Suho pushed him away and sit on Lay's lap.

Chen gasped and make a fake sobbed "How could you do that,suho eomma" and laying on the sand crying.

Suho as always still have a soft hearted, rolled his eyes and hugged him. He patted his head "Im sorry chenchen"

Chen stop crying and grinned "Ok! Byep!" He skipped away to somewhere else.

Suho shook his head and sat back on Lay's lap again. He leaned his head on the other chest "Such childish kid. I wonder how Xiumin have to deal with him" He mumbled. Lay chuckled and put his chin on Suho's head. "Yea,lets just enjoy this moment before another cockbloker coming"

Suddenly a ball hit the water just beside them and make a splashed at them "WOOPS SORRY SUHO AND LAY BUT CAN YOU GUYS THROW THE BALL BACK" Chanyeol said from a far. Lay growled and take the ball.

 

"Yes there Tao uhhh yea~ that feels good~" Kris moaned as Tao massage his back but thats when Chen come and tapped Tao's shoulder to move away. Tao furrowed his eyebrows but got the message,he nodded and giggled quietly. Chen smiled evilly as he stand on top of Kris's back.

"ooff Tao since when you become this heavy" Kris grunted. Tao giggled and thats make Kris looked beside he saw Tao waved cutely at him. He make a blank face and looked around finding Chen grinned at him. Chen mimicked his voice "Ohh Tao that feels good~~ HAHAH Nice one Kris"

"Im gonna kill you" Kris said. He tried to stand up but Tao sit on top of his back blocking him to chased the running Chen. "Tao! Why did you stop me?" 

Tao shrugged and giggled at him. Kris smirked as they changed their position with Kris on top of Tao. Tao gasped as he smacked Kris's chest playfully. "Yah! What are you doing? Get of me"

"No. You being a naughty panda" Kris whispered with a husky voiced as Tao gulped.

 

Sehun and Kai was getting ready to get swimming when some girls clinging on them. "Yah! women dont touch me" Kai said as he tried to get rid the girl hands. "Why oppa~ you dont like me" the girl said in her flirty voice as she pressed his on Kai's hand. Kai make a disgusted face.

"Urmm can you let got go of me" Sehun said with a poker face. The girl keep clingging on Sehun's hand and tried to kiss him but Sehun too tall so she cant even reach his face. Sehun feel annoying but his eyes wide when he saw a furious Luhan with a calm TOO CALM kyungsoo coming towards us. 'well this not gonna end well" sehun thought. He looked at Kai with same espression with him.

"Yah go away from my sehunnie!!" Luhan said infront of the girl face.

"What did you said!" The girl said in her high-pitched voiced.

"Oh! Im sorry you not a . What are you hmm kyungsoo?" Luhan looked at Kyungsoo.

"A " Kyungsoo said calmly. Thats make the girls gasped and furious.

"I think we both have to stand away from them. This gonna be a bloody war" Kai said. They both is in between Luhan,Kyungsoo and the girls. Kai dragged Sehun slowly away from them but still can watched them.

The girl gasped and slapped Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo mouth gaped and Luhan eyes wide and everything silent. The atmosphere around Kyungsoo become dark and evil again as he glared at the girl who slapped him.

"Gurl,you slap a wrong person~" Luhan said as he pulled the other girl hair. The girl screamed in pain.Kyungsoo slapped the girl back as they both furiously pulled their hair and sometime tried to pull their bra.

"Wow this is really interesting fight. Looked at Luhan. GO LUHAN BABE I LOVE YOU" Sehun fanboying and whistle at his lover. Kai his lip as he watched Kyungsoo pulled the girl's hair. "Yup my Kyungie is hot"

Lets just said the fight is over when the lifeguard coming to stop them.

 

Back to Chen again,he was playing game with the Baekyeol couple. They playing rock,paper,scissors and who lose gonna be throwed to sea. They already play almost half an hour and no one didnt lose yet. They keep have the same rock.

"This is the last one" Baekhyun said in bored tone. Chanyeol and Chen nodded as Chanyeol decide to play a prank. He grinned and smiled at the clueless Baekhyun. 

"Hey! Chen looked over there. There is a guy trying to flirt with your Umin" Chanyeol pointed to Xiumin.

"What! Where" Chen looked to where Chanyeol pointed.

When Chen looked away, Chanyeol signaled Baekhyun to choosed paper. Baekhyun grinned and nodded quietly. Baekhyun giggled when Chanyeol winked at him.

"I didnt see it though" Chen furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well you missed it. I saw Xiumin just walked away from the guys" Chanyeol shrugged

"Ohh good"

"Come on! Im getting bored here" Baekhyun started to get impatient.

"Ok honey" Chanyeol chuckled at his cute boyfriend.

They started to play again and Chanyeol and Baekhyun give out a paper while Chen give out a rock. Chen mouth gaped and shook his head "No thats not just happen"

"Well it is" Baekhyun smiled at him.

Chanyeol started to carry him bridal style while Baekhyun laughed at him. "What is your last word chenchen?" Baekhyun asked him evilly.

"Let me go" Chen said begging them.

"Hmm let me think first. No~ Throw him Channie" Baekhyun waved at him as Chanyeol throwed him to the sea.

"WAHHHH!!!" *SPLASH*

Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed at him. "You guys cheating!!" Chen shouted in the sea and he looked a shorts floating beside him.

"Wait, why that shorts looks like mine" Chen eyes become wide as he looked down as he feel his little chen getting cold. 

"Oh " 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed harder as they looked Chen shorts floating away making Chen whining to get it.

"HAHAHAHAHA DUDE YOU DIDNT WEAR ANYTHING INSIDE THE SHORTS?! THATS JUST CREEPY" Chanyeol laughed as he put his hand on Baekhyun shoulder for support.

"Oh Kkaebsong~~" Baekhyun said.

 

Chen still swimming in the sea and his face become pale as he watched his shorts become further and vanished. He looked Xiumin passing by the sea and he shouted "Umin my shorts is missing and Im here" Chen pouted at him.

Xiumin rolled his eyes. "I already told you that the shorts is too big for you. Good thing I have a spare in the car. Wait there baby" Xiumin walked away.

"Hurry up. My little chen is getting cold here" Chen feel something and he gulped "Oh man not now! Do I have to pee now. UMIN HURRY UP!!!!"


Yeahoooooo~~~~ Whats up guys~ I dont know if I should keep writing this story. Because Im getting really busy and I dont know where is this story going. Should I just stop?

But anyway here some gift for you guys~ Thanks for reading~

~NER~