Alone With The Troll

Friends With Weirdo

Everyone in the house are going out which left Xiumin and Chen alone. Xiumin doesnt like it at all leaving with a troll alone in the house. He still pissed because he being left by the others.

"Bastards leaving with the stupid troll" Xiumin growled as he watched Chen laying on the sofa upside down. His back is on the couch and legs lifted up swaying it side to side. His hand hanging at the corner of the sofa.

"Hey!! Im not stupid. Its your fault tho~" Chen grinned at him.

Xiumin grumbled "Whatever" He sit on a chair and his both elbows on the table and hid his face in his palms. Chen approached him and sit the opposite side. He moved closer to Xiumin still put his palms at his face.

"Xiumin" Chen said. Xiumin open his face and his eyes wide when once he open his eyes he looked straight to Chen's eyes. Xiumin looked away and blushed "W-what?"

"Im bored~ Play with me~"Chen pouted cutely.

"No"

"But Im bored and Chanyeol is not here"

"Not my fault Chanyeol is not here"

"Please"

"No"

"Pwease"

"NO"

"PWEASSEEEEEEE"

"FINE! NOW STOP SHACKING ME!"

"YEA!" Chen jumped up and down. He grab Xiumin's wrist and dragged him to the backyard.

"Lets play hide and seek!" Chen grinned at him like a 5 years old kid.

"I know I will regret doing this 1,2,3,4...." Xiumin leaned at the tree and started counting and Chen trying to find a place to hide.

"100! Ready or not (like I care) here I come!!" Xiumin shouted and started to find Chen. 

*Lets skip the time a little*

Xiumin found Chen squated under the table "What an idiot" He said quietly to himself and shook his head. Xiumin tiptoed silently approached Chen from the back. As he already close to chen's back, he backhugged Chen and Chen shrieked "Gotcha Chenchen!" Xiumin giggled and Chen in shocked but laughed with him.

After they play and eat. They sit on the sofa watching the show in the TV. Xiumin was exhausted from the games they play lay his head on Chen's shoulder. Chen doesnt mind and patted his head. 

"Thank you,min for today. I have fun! We should do this more often" Xiumin lifted his head from the other's shoulder and smacked playful at Chen's head. "Im not gonna play a games with you again" Xiumin giggled at Chen's sulking face.

Chen smirked and takled Xiumin and pushed him. Chen pinned Xiumin and smirked while Xiumin face is getting red. He leaned closer to Xiumin's face and 

...

...

CRACK~~~ 

The door opened revealed the others is back. Their looked at Xiumin and Chen position weirdly. They both quickly seperated which Xiumin with a red face sit at the end of the sofa and Chen at the other side with a same facial face. The room atmosphere is awkward and quiet.

About several second of silent, Kai broke the atmosphere "Hmmm I guess you guys is 'having' fun without us" Kai smirked and got attacked by Chen. Xiumin standing there in frozen and blushed.


Just a short update for a while. Im gonna having an exam coming up which is starting next week. So Im on hiatus for 2 weeks because this is a big exam. Urgh! Stress and busy weeks for me. I hope you enjoy reading the story.

Feel free to comment and subscribe ^^

OMG!! They are so cute. Holding hand!! I cant the feels~~

~NER~