Fluff All The Way~~

Friends With Weirdo

"Baekhyun~~~"

Chanyeol keep calling his lover name but the other wont talked to him because of the chaos yesterday. Chanyeol is being too childish that he want Baekhyun to stay away from Kwangsoo forever. Baekhyun just want to be friendly with the newarrow-10x10.png neighbour but his jealous boyfriend wont allowed. So they end up sleeping separated last night with Chanyeol sleeping on the couch leaving Baekhyun alone in their room. Pfft both are stubborn.

"Baekhyunnie~"

"Baekkie~"

Baekhyun want to smiled at his cute whining but he keep his pokerarrow-10x10.png face. Thats when he felt arms wrapped around his waist, he tried to get freearrow-10x10.png but the arms are stronger. Baekhyun just give up and leaned his head on the other's chest.

"Baby~~~ just listen to me please" Chanyeol begged and putarrow-10x10.png his chin on the smaller head. He heard the other sighed and nodded.

"Great! Im sorry being a jerk yesterday"

"Thats it?"

"What?

"Thats the only word you said?"

"Yea~"

"Ergh I cant believe it" Baekhyun free himself from Chanyeol's grip and looked at the his eyes. "You have to be sincerely than that" Baekhyun said in a serious tone.

"Fine. Im sorry Im being too protective and didnt savearrow-10x10.png you earlier from that ugly thing" 

"Park Chanyeol"

"Ok ok,If it wasnt for him, you will getarrow-10x10.png hurt"

"Good, thats my giant" Baekhyun tiptoed and want to kiss him but Chanyeol carry him making Baekhyun squealed from the action and putarrow-10x10.png the smaller legs around his waist. The kiss turned into passionate kiss. Baekhyun is the first to pulled away and breathed heavily. He gives aarrow-10x10.png peck on Chanyeol's nose which the other make aarrow-10x10.png face. 

"But you have to say sorry to Kwangsoo too" Baekhyun pouted cutely at him.

Chanyeol groaned and snuggled in the other's neck. "Fine, anything for you but let me hug you aarrow-10x10.png little bit more. I miss your warmed"

Baekhyun just giggled at his cutenes and give him a bear hugged. 

 

ACHOOOOO!!

Kyungsoo keep sneezing and grabbed a box of tissue. His nose is red and he look really pale. Kai who is beside him worriedly patted his back. "I think you should lay down and rest. I will make you porridge" Kai said

"Thank you, kai" Kyungsoo lay down again.

"I will do anything for my baby" Kai carressed his head and kissed his forehead.

Kai walked downstair and headed to the kitchen. He just walked in passingarrow-10x10.png the Baekyeol hugging session and started making some porridge. Baekhyun looked to where the sound coming from and saw Kai.

"Ohh! Morning Kai, what are you doing?" Baekhyun approached Kai with Chanyeol whined at the loss of his warmth behind them.

"Making porridge for kyungsoo.He's sick"

"What?!" Baekhyun rushed to Kyungsoo and checkedarrow-10x10.png on him.

Chanyeol pouted as Baekhyun ran to Kaisoo room so he busyarrow-10x10.png himself with helping Kai making the porridge and some breakfast for the others.

Tao come in the kitchen still half sleep while rubbedarrow-10x10.png his eyes. "Oh morning Kai Chanyeol" Tao said softly.

"Morning cute panda" they said unison

"Where is Kyungsoo?" Tao asked

"Kyungsoo is sick so we in charge of making breakfast"

"I told you guys not to go out when its rain yesterday" Tao crossed his arms and glared at Kai.

"Sorry" Kai make aarrow-10x10.png fake pout at him and the other just scoffed.

 

Kai walked to their room while carryingarrow-10x10.png the porridge he make. He opened the door and saw Kyungsoo sitting while leaned on the bed still sneezing.

"Here your porridge,princess" Kai grinned at him.

Kyungsoo giggled at him and take the porridge and start to dig in. Kai smiled when Kyungsoo kinda enjoyed eating it but his face turned to frowned.

"Im sorry that I assist we should go out yesterday and its rain and I make you sick" Kai started to sobbed and Kyungsoo quickly hugged him.

"Hey! dont be. Its kinda fun and its not your fault. Dont blame yourself" Kyungsoo kissed his cheeks making the other blushed.

Kai put the empty bowl on the small table beside their bed and climbed on the bed snuggle with Kyungsoo. "Yah! Im sick. You cant hugged me now"

"I dont mind as long as Im with you"

"Aishh such a chessy"

Kyungsoo hugged Kai tightly like he going to ran away and snuggled in the other's chest. They both end up sleeping on the bed.

 

At the living room, there also a couple snuggling on the sofa. Xiumin leaned his head on Chen's shoulder and Chen put his arm around the other. They are resting watching the tv and because it was weekend Xiumin didnt go to work. So they spending time together snuggling all day.

"I miss you" Chen pouted and put his head on the Xiumin's head.

"Awwwww chenchen miss me? I miss you too" Xiumin hugged him

"Lets go out today" Chen looked at Xiumin.

Xiumin looked up and hummed while Chen stared at him and kissed him "Yah! What taking you so long to reply?" Chen chuckled.

"Sure, Lets go out today" Xiumin pulled Chen up so that he standing there then Xiumin climbing on the sofa.

"Babe, what are y--- oof!" Xiumin climbing on Chen's back as Chen almost fell from the weight but luckly he stable himself from hurting him and his boyfriend."You getting more heavier. Are you working or eating all the cupcakes?"

Xiumin pouted and smacked Chen's head playfully "Im not heavy, you just weak. Now carry me to our room" 

"Yes my queen" Xiumin just giggled as Chen carry him to their room.

 

Hunhan was in their room, Sehun had his last test and Luhan being his tutor helping him to study. They both sat beside each other. "So, do you understand that?" Luhan asked. He got no reply from Sehun. He looked up and met with Sehun's eyes. Sehun just stare his lulu and not pay attention to what Luhan teached him.

"Sehun, what are doing?" Luhan asked giggled at Sehun big eyes looking at him.

"Just looking at my beautiful love" Sehun smirked.

"Aishh you, so you didnt hear any of what I just said all this time?"

"Pretty much" Sehun shrugged

"Hunnie~" Luhan whined and buried his face in the other's chest.

"Lulu, its ok. Im good learning and you are a good teacher. So dont be worry much" Sehun chuckled and hugged him.

Luhan pulled away from their hugged and pouted cutely at him. "Good, because Im so exhausted" Luhan leaned his back on his chair and put his legs on Sehun's lap.

Sehun chuckled and carry Luhan bridal style making the other squealed. "Sehun!!" 

"Lets get rest if your exhausted" Sehun carry him to their bed. He laid on the bed and grabbed Luhan on top of him. Luhan stared at his face.

"Lulu, what are you doing?" Sehun chukled at Luhan's clueless face.

"Your face is getting more handsome" Luhan grinned

"Let me teach you something" Sehun smirked

Sehun chuckled and wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist. They shared a passionate kiss on their bed leaving Sehun's study time to be a make-out session.


I have no idea what am I doing. Im out of idea. Dammit! and school is getting near. OMG! Thanks for subscibe guys!! I love you guys so much hahaha XD. Sorry because of my weak grammar because english is not my first language.

~ENJOY READING~

Pfft this couple really show their love on public (LOOK AT THEIR HANDS)

DAWWW CUTIES

ERGHH Baekyeol really teased us seriously Yeolstagram update. Is this Baekyeol era? XD

I really missed this couple :")

Pictures are not mine. Credit to their rightful owner. TQ

~NER~