HOSPITAL ADVENTURE

Friends With Weirdo

Suho is driving the car with Lay beside him whined in pain and at the back Chanyeol and Chen admiring the gold pattern seat.

"Woah! this is the first time Im in Suho's car" Chen rub the seat with his cheeks.

"Yah!! Dont put your disgusting saliva on it! " Suho yelled from the front eyes glued at the road.

"Are we there yet?" Chanyeol said while put his foot on the back of Lay's seat at the front making Lay's face hit the window. Lay just grumbled in pained. Suho acted quickly and checked his face.

 

Few minutes of Chen still admiring the seat, Chanyeol whining and Lay's grumbled in pain, they arrived at the hospital. Chanyeol and Suho helped Lay to the hospital and Suho get back to car to get rid Chen and seat.

"Come on!" Suho tried to pulled him away from the seat but Chen still linked his arm around the seat.

"Nooooo!!" Chen tried to hug the seat but too late because suddenly Suho have a power and dragged him to the hospital.

 

In the hospital,Suho told Chanyeol and Chen to look for Lay at the waiting while he go to the counter. He let Lay seat between the two and kissed Lay's nose before going to the counter.

After he going back to the waiting room, he speechless when he saw the other two missing only Lay left sleeping.

"Lay baby, where is the two dumbheads go?" Suho asked with soft voiced.

"You mean Chanyeol and Chen? They going that way. They said they saw a doctor passing by and told me they going to be back" Lay said innocently.

"And you let them go?" Suho asked and Lay nodded cutely. Suho just facepalmed at his naive boyfriend and those two brainless kids.

"Lets go find them before they do something stupid or maybe get us kicked out from hospital" Suho helped Lay get up and walked to where the two go.

 

"Hey look! I found a spectacle" Chanyeol where the spectacle and amazed about his little fingers. As you know, Chanyeol and Chen had followed a doctor who is in 70 ages going to his room.The doctor striped his coats and put his stethoscope that around his neck on the table and leave the room.

Chanyeol and Chen who is hiding behind the door grinning each other walked to the table. Chayeol wear the coat and seat on the chair like boss with his feet on the table.

"Ohhh so this how its feel become a doctor" Chanyeol rest his arms beside his head and leaned down.

Chen found the stethoscope put around his neck and tried to hear his heartbeat. He giggled to himself like an idiot.

"I wonder if I do this" Chen put the thing for hearing his heartbeat neared his mouth and screamed. That make himself flying away with shocked.

"Bad idea! I think my ear is bleeding"  Chen shook his head.

"Bleeding you say?" Chanyeol get up and smirked. "Im Doctor Park here to help you" Chanyeol grinned.

As Chen want to replied, a nurse at the door appeared "Doctor, this patience is surely in a hurry. Have a time for it?" the nurse asked with an old woman beside her.

Chanyeol and Chen looked at each other and grinned. 

"Oh sure, have a seat" Chanyeol said in a manner while holding his laughter with Chen beside him smiling like an idiot.

"So what can I help you,mdm?" Chanyeol put his elbow on the table while looking at the old woman.

"I think I have quite a stomach ache and a little dizzy sometime" the old woman put her hand on her stomach and in pained.

"Oh you just need to drink ginger juice and WALLA you feel good tomorrow,right assistant Chen?" Chanyeol looked at Chen who is nodded at his ridiculous adviced.

"Ok sir, thank you very much" old woman stand up and Chanyeol quickly helped her walked to the door and waved to her.

When Chanyeol closed the door, Chen smacked his head playfully "Ginger juice? Seriously?" Chen asked laughing.

"You dont help me either. I just said what popped into my mind and its true tho ginger good for your stomach"

"Yea help~ Ginger is for diarhea" Chen laughed with Chanyeol.

Suddenly the door opened and the man who is the real doctor comeback. Chanyeol and Chen standing there in froze.

"Who are you guys and what are doing with my coat!"

"UH OH RUNNNNN" 

Chanyeol take off the coat and put on the man's head and ran with Chen. The man tried to chased them and called the security.

 

"UGH Where are those two?" Suho said impatiently.

"Calm down suho, they will be back" Lay smiled cutely at him and Suho just patted his head.

Then again, Chanyeol and Chen ran away without looking infront and colasped crashing with Lay and Suho.

"Ugh!! What did you guys do again?" Suho glared at them

"NOTHING!!" They said unison but the security have found them.

"They you are!! Stop right there!!"

"RUNNNN"

They ran to their car and Suho started the engine and ran away from the security. They sighed in relief when they saw the security stpped chasing them.

"Lay honey, hit them" Suho said suddenly while driving the car.Lay hit their head and got a grumbled in returned. 

"OW ITS HURTS!!"


YO GUYS!! JUST A SHORT CHAPTER HAHAH .THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN TO THEM AT THE HOSPITAL WHEN SEKAI AT HOME FOUND SUHO'S CREDIT CARD. OHH CANT WAIT AT 12 MIDNIGHT THE MV TEASER WILL RELEASED YEHET!!

~ENJOY READING~


~NER~