KRIS HAIRCUT DAY

Friends With Weirdo

Tao opened his eyes and expect Kris laying beside but he is not here. Tao pouted and dragged his body to the bathroom. After he got out from the shower, he slipped as he let out a girly screamed. Once he looked down,he saw lots of hair on the tiles. He picked up the hair and make a disgusted face "KRIS!!"

In the other room,Luhan crawling out from under the bed. He have been looking for his comb. "Sehun,have you see my comb?" Sehun just shrugged and lazily layed on bed"No,lulu".

Luhan rolled his eyes as he put his hand on his hip "Can you help me find it" Sehun make blank face and "Ohh! ok" They both keep searching everywhere in the room but still cant find it.Suddenly Kris's face popped at their door with a pink comb on his hand. "Yo! Luhan I think this is yours. FYI I used that. Pizz!" Kris walked away. Luhan looked at his comb had some hairs "KRIS!!"

Xiumin and Kyungsoo is at the kitchen giggled while making some baozi."Yo wassup guys!" Kris walked in as he flipped his hair a little to get his bangs out of his eyes.He get some drinks and walked away from them. As they want to mixed the baozi,they saw some hairs fell in the mixture of baozi which Xiumin and Kyungsoo make. Xiumin and Kyungsoo gasped and shouted "KRIS!!"

Baekhyun had finished shower and walked in to his room finding Kris using his hairdryer. "Hey baek! just a sec" Kris finished his hair a little and done. He give the hairdryer back to Baekhyun and walked away again. When Baekhyun want to use it,the hairdryer is stucked. "What the--KRIS!!"

Baekhyun,Xiumin,Kyungsoo,Luhan and Tao gathered at living room. "We need to get rid Kris's long hair!!" Baekhyun gritted his teeth.

"As much I love him but I hate his hair a lot" Tao hissed as he can still feel in pain at his from the earlier accident.

"I cant believe I eat his hair" Xiumin want puked.

"and ruined the baozi we make for hours" Kyungsoo grumbled.

"Lets rid that hair" They said unison and make a fist "Hwaiting!!"

Tao is the first mission to woo Kris to cut his hair but thats not gonna be easy. Kris is a stubborn dragon that really love his long hair. Tao searched for the dragon and found him laying on the bed with headset on his ears. He grinned and hopped on Kris's lap and put his arm around the other male's neck. Kris growled as he opened his eyes ready to attack whoever ruined his beauty sleep but when he saw it was his precious panda,he put his arms around Tao's waist. "Hey there, princess" Kris kissed his forehead and got a blushed as a replied. Tao pouted at the nickname but smiled again as he remembered the mission. "Kris, can you do something for me?" Tao bashed his eyelashes at him. "Sure anything for you" Kris said. "Great! Can you cut your hair short for me?" Tao play with his hairs and grinned at him. "What?! No way. I love my hair. You dont think I look handsome with this hair?" Kris asked. Tao hummed and looked at him. "You always handsome to me gege but I will love you more when your hair is short" Tao beamed at him. Kris furrowed his thick eyebrows get up making Tao who on his lap fell at the side and walked to the door "Nop! not gonna happen,baby" Kris opened the door and walked out not before winked at Tao.

Tao sighed and layed down on the bed the same position as Kris before buy he folded his arm behind his head. "Well the easy way didnt work. The hard way it is then" Tao smirked and laughed evilly. 

As he walking away from Tao,he sat on the couch with a bored face and sighed. He watched some news on the tv but what he didnt know that there was Xiumin and Luhan creeping from behind him with a scissors on each of their hand.Kris felt someone behind him and shocked to find Xiumin and Luhan evil face with scissors on their hand. "Err What are you guys doing?" Kris asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nothing" They said unison. They approached Kris slowly and the victim slowly move back. Kris eyes got wide and started to ran away from them.He ran around the house looking for help and saw Sehun in the hallway.

"Sehun!! Help me!!" Kris hide behind him as Luhan and Xiumin infront of them.

"W-What?" Sehun clueless and feel awkward as Kris hide behind him.

"Sehunnie baby,give Kris to us now" Luhan smiled sweetly at him.

"NO!! Listen to me,Sehun. You can get many bubbletea as much as you want if you help me get away from them" Kris pointed at them.

"Sehunnie! If you help that bigfoot, You will not get kiss or even touch me for a whole month!" Luhan snapped at him. Sehun eyes got wide and shook his head. He turned to Kris with a guilty face as he tried to catch Kris. 

"Sorry hyung" Sehun tried to grabbed his waist but Kris successful get away from him and started to ran again.They chased Kris again but this time its too late because he was gone. "Damn stupid Kris with his stupid long legs" Xiumin growled.

Kris hide under the table and looked around if there is Xiumin and Luhan or his boyfriend. "What are you doing under the table?" Kris jumped at the sudden voiced. He looked up at the source of the voiced and saw Kai furrowed his eyebrows.

"Thank god its only you,Kai" Kris sighed in relief.He get up from under the table and approached Kai. He looked at Kai carefully "You not gonna help them to get of my hair,right?" Kris asked

"No" Kai furrowed his eyebrows. Kris release his breath that he hold for a while.

"But Kyungsoo is" Kai smirked as Kyungsoo appeared from the cabinet with a knife on his hand.

Kris eyes wide and started to ran away again as Kyungsoo chased from behind "AHHHHHHH WHAT'S UP WITH YOU GUYS AND MY HAIRS" Kris ran to the backyard but something more worse infront of him. 'Im dead' Kris thought and gulped.

At the backyard, there it was two devil standing infront of him. Kris saw a smirking Baekhyun swinging the rope on his hands and Tao beside him smirking at him. As much he love Tao smirked so y that get him but now he feel terrified.Kris gulped and eyes wide. About several minute of chasing and shouting,Kris ends up tied on the chair. "YAH!! I DONT WANT TO CUT MY HAIR"

"Well too bad. you will" Baekhyun sassy talked at him.

"Come on baby, You will be y with a short hair" Tao kissed his cheek. Kris stopped wiggled his body "Really" he asked. Tao nodded at him. "Fine just for Tao" They cheered and started to cut his hair.

Baekhyun who is the pro in this, cut Kris's long hair. He started with his bangs then at the side. He left the upper to make it look more stylist as he make the hair a little wavy and Luhan die his hair with red hairspray which he stole from Sehun.

After they finished cutting his hair,"Done!" Baekyun feel proud to himself and give Kris a mirror. "Wow~ Tao was right,y~" Luhan said and Tao giggled. Xiumin and Kyungsoo smiled and nodded in agreement.Kris looked at the mirror.

~BEFORE~ 

   

~AFTER~

"Wow! I think I like it" Kris looked at the mirror and admired himself. They cheered and grinned. "But I still want my long hair" They growled and Tao slapped Kris behind his head. 


Yo guys!! Xiumin and Sehun pathcode teaser vid is been released!! Sehun's teaser is creepy tho and got some hunhan a liitle in the vid *squealed*

Pathcode #Xiumin ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1zFcutC4vc 

Pathcode #Sehun ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0TRvVd-9_E

~NER~