The girls

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's already late when Two most beautiful girls in the college enter the class. The boring history class suddenly become more brighter.

" Miss Tiffany and miss Jessica! You guys are late for a half an hour!  Give me one logic reason then I'll let you sit." the bald professor ordered them half angrily. The two American are struggling to find excuse, since their beauty never appeal to the bald professor. 

"we.. we..-" they're stuttering because they're still confuse and panic. Suddenly..

"WE ARE LATE BECAUSE OF KIM TAEYEON!" the girl who seems look colder, exclaimed innocently. Everyone are in shock excluding the petite girl who were looking outside the window, she heard what Jessica had said but she didn't care at all.

"Pardon?!" the professor Asked with arms locked infront of his chest and left eyebrow raised a bit. 

"yahh! Jessica! How coul youd said that?!" the other girl nudged and whispered to the brunette who seems so calm.

"Why? It's true that we're late because of her." Tiffany shooke her head in frustrate as Jessica keep talking to the professor loudly. "Prof! Kim Taeyeon should be the one who took the blame and not us." 

The professor Sighed before he reply,

"why? Tell me, what did she do to you?!" 

"she makes me keep thinking of her and I couldn't concentrate in driving at all." jessica stated. 

her bestfriend facepalmed 'why is she so stupid.' she thought. and their classsmate were cheering on Jessica instead.

while the professor took a deep breath to maintain his anger, 

*PLAK* 

The professor slammed the teacher's table to make the others quiet, since Jessica statement made riot in the class. 

"SILENT CLASS!" he shouted. Looked like Jessica had made her professor fumming in anger. Well, she looks like she didn't care tho. Her eyes are just focusing on a certain someone near the window.

"MISS JESSICA! MY CLASS IS NOT A PLACE TO FLIRT AROUND! UDERSTAND?!" everyone were shock dye to the sudden burst out from the professor.

"Alright prof alright.. Chill..I apologize for my mistake. If you decide to punish me.. I will take the punishment."after her apology, she still remains calm while the others were scared. 

"I really want to punish you, but you already wasted my time. You're forgiven. Just take you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter