1st day?

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since I last saw Irene, I don't know why but it seems like Irene is avoiding me. She doesn't pick up my calls, she wasn't there when I went to her place, she doesn't attend lectures.

 

It's finally a free day for me so I decided to go to her workplace.

 

"Is Dr.Bae in her room?" I asked one of the staff there and she nodded instantly.

 

I knocked and here we are again, it's like the first time I met here but this time I feel more nervous.

 

"Come in." that's it. I went in and her face looked shocked but then she maintains her poker slash calm face again.

 

"I-Irene" I facepalmed myself because of the stuttering.

 

"H-hei.. Do you need something?" She spoke and I know she was as nervous as me.

 

"I think we need to talk." I said and she nodded.

 

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked and I could see her hand making fist.

 

"Can we not talk about this?" She said.

 

"We need to, no, we should." I said and held her hand, "Irene, why did you kiss me? Why did you avoid me? Why?" 

 

"Let's forget about what happened that night. I'm busy, you can go now."

 

"Do you like me?" she looked at me and shocked at my words.Even when she didn't answer I knew it. I sighed, "Don't fall for me, Irene." I held her hand tighter.

 

"Why?" She asked with tears falling from her eyes. I wiped it off with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter