Ring

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I love you too. I'm afraid I couldn't say this to you if I hold this any longer." I furrowed my brow when I heard what she said,
 "My sister, no, your girlfriend is lying here lifelessly but you just kissed me?!" I realized my voice was too loud and it surprised her. 

I saw a lone tears rolling down on her cheek, "I'm sorry I was just to shocked." I wiped her cheek and caressed it, "Don't cry, I'm sorry."

 If only..If only you say that words back then when I was confessing my feelings to you.. It would be good, it would make my heart twitch in happiness, but you said it now, you kissed me infront of my sister, infront of your girlfriend, yes she was unconcious but isn't it make you feel guilty? We are wrong from the start, are we really that stupid, sica?

I was about to say something but my phone rang. I looked at it and it's Irene. I sighed and answered. "Hello?" I saw Jessica looking at me curiously. 

"Hello, baby, are you okay?" Irene asks and I smiled. "Uhmm.. I just landed a few hours ago and I'm at the hospital right now." 

"Are you okay? Have you eaten the medicine?"  

"Yep, I feel better now." she claimed excitedly. 
"What about your hand?" 

"It's healed so fast so it's not hurt anymore." I'm so glad that she's fine now, it brings a huge relieved to me. 
"Okay, don't skip meals and I will call you again later." I demanded her, 

"Okay, take care babe." 
"Uhm yes you too." with that the call ended. It hasn't been days, but I miss her already..

"is that.. Your..girlfriend?" I looked up to Jess as I put my phone in my pocket. 

"uhm..ye-" I was about to answer her when suddenly a nurse get in the room. 

"excuse me, sorry to disturb. Doctor asked me to call the patient's family." she stated. 

"I'm her sister." 
"okay, come with me now.." 

--

"I'm really sorry about taeyeon-ssi condition.." 

"wait, What happened?" I stand up. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter