Hesitation

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day everything feels like new to me? I mean everyday with Irene's company by my side I start to feel happy but confused and scared as well.

 

I am at a cafe near our campus. Isipped my hot chocolate then sighed as I realized I got so much assignment I need to do with these pills of paper in front of me.

 

I looked up when someone tapped my shoulder lightly. I smiled back when I saw that warm smile.

 

"You look so busy. Why you haven't finish doing the assignments?" she sat at the empty chair infront of me.

 

"I have a lot of things to do. Well i think you are amazing that even though you had your job as doctor you can finish the assignments very early like this." I smiled the pouted, "Poor me."

 

She pinched my nose and I flinched at the sudden contact and the sudden pain, of course. I almost screamed, but fortunately I didn't.

 

"Want some help?" She fixed her hair and Oh my God, it was beautiful, she is indeed very beautiful.

 

"Here?" I asked her back.

 

"Silly, of course no. Let's go to my apartment? I got the things you might need later." She stood up and I just realized how she looks so good even with white t-shirt and tight skinny jeans on her. Seriously, what is she?

 

"Aren't you going?" I snapped myself back to reality but then blushed when I saw her face so close to me. If she move just a little, our lips might touch, so I backed away.

 

"Y-yeah" 

 

--

"This thing here, gosh why did you put it here?" She points at the laptop screen.

 

"Okay okay I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you gone insane, Dr.Bae" I laughed a little.

 

"Ya!" Irene shouted in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter