Smile

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already noon but someone is too occupied on writing her assignment on the bed with head leaned on the backrest. And she doesn’t even notice that someone is approaching her,

“taeyeon – ah, here I bring you some milk. You haven’t eaten anything since last night, at least drink this.” The girl said while handing the milk over as she took a sit on taeyeon’s left lap.

Taeyeon nodded as she drank the milk,

“Seriously, what am I  gonna be without my pretty girlfriend here?” she rested her hand around her girlfriend waist after she placed the glass on the drawers. And showing her biggest smile to gain her girlfriend attention.

“Tskkk. Cheesy.” Sica said while cupping her girlfriend cheeks and squeezing them. She is glad that she could makes taeyeon smile again since yoojae’s departure.

‘Taeyeon smile is addicting.’ She stated inside her heart.

“Baby you should smile more!” her fingers move around taeyeon’s face freely, as it stops in her lips she leaned forward and give the latter a peck. a stupid grin is formed immediately as love is all well written on her face.

“I love your smiles..” Sica stated happily.

“Then make me. Or for clear, kiss me.” Taeyeon stared at her girlfriend hopefully, waiting for another kiss landed on her lips. But she received a pinch on her nose instead.

“why my pretty baby pinched me?” taeyeon said and pouted. Making her girlfriend cringed.

“stop trying to be cute, you know you can’t never beat my cuteness.” Jessica smiled only to receive kisses from her  girlfriend.

“you know what baby? I can’t wait till we graduate so I could make you as my wife as soon as possible.” Taeyeon stated dreamily as sica smiled nervously.

“is that even a proposal? Tskk, so un-romantic” she girlfriend playfully.

“aish, it’s not. I promise I will propose you in the most romantic way, I will even make you see me as the only one in your eyes.” She paused, forming another smirk. “ and your heart, obviously.”

‘well, I hoped for that too. don’t worry tae, I won’t let you love alone.’ She thought.

**

 

I sit in the corner of the class as I waited for a certain person to occupied the seat beside me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter