I guess they're getting closer now

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's raining today, And a certain someone is too sick to wake up from her slumber. But she need to wake up. She's struggling to stand, her head is aching. Last night, the two sibling was spending their family time outside the apartment and unfortunately they forgot to brought their umbrella, and this is the result. They catched a cold.

Yoojae's pov

I open my eyes and put on my glasses. I blinked my eyes as I spotted someone with their hand on my forehead sleeping beside me, It's just my caring sister. I moved a bit to fix her sleep position, and after that I placed my hand on her forehead, she's burning! I need to do something. 

I heard taeyeon mumbled in her sleep and she looked like in pain. " Jess...I miss..you." what? Jess? Who's this Jess? I never heard any girl who are close with taeyeon named Jess.. Or did she mean Jessi-

My thoughts were disturbed by the sounds of phone ringing, someone's calling. I sit beside taeyeon as I answer the phone.

"Hello?" 

"Yoojaeee annyeongg!" ugh that annoying shriek, it must be Jessica's. Does she really need to annoy me this early? 

"what happen?" I sounds annoyed, she wouldn't mind anyway. She used to my fierce voice.

"Why so grumpy? I just want to check on you." Finally? Oh great, now I'm exist again. 

"how're you doing?" she continued. 

"Not really good. I'm going to buy some medicine for tae." 

" What?! Is taeyeon sick?!" she asked me worriedly. Well, I'm not surprised she's been asking about taeyeon a lot lately. 

"yeah." actually jess.. I'm sick too. But you wouldn't bother to care, would you? 

"Don't go anywhere. I'll visit you and bring some medicine." 

"You're not my mom or my fam-" 

"KIM YOOJAE! stop being so childish!" I sense madness in her voice. " Could we just stop arguing for once? For your sister's sake?" I let out a sigh before I replied,

"alright. I'll fetch you at the lobby." without waiting for her reply I ended the call.

After the call, I decided to make some porridge for my sister. Taeyeon has been my pillow and my wall all this time. She took care of me very well, she does everything for us and I really hate it when she's sick it makes me feel useless.

flashback keep Rolling in my mind as I'm making the porridge, a teardrop falling slowly and unconsciously through my puffy eye as I remember taeyeon's hardship after our parents divorcement. 

Flashback. 

I was in my room, right after my e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter