Please comeback

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I was sitting at the middle row at the class and scribble something on my notebook when some noises coming from my side making me look at my side and then I noticed someone familiar.
 
"D-D.r Bae?" I called with shaky voice.
 
"Hi" She waved at me and smiled. 
 
"What are you doing here?" I stared at her brown orbs.
 
"Attending lectures." She said before grabbing her books and a pen from her backpack.
 
"Wait, I thought..I thou--" 
 
"Sshh.. The professor might hear us. Let's talk later." she placed her point finger in .
 
I nodded and back to listening to the lecture and write some important parts.
 
--
 
"What are you doing here? I thought you.. Graduated?" I raised an eyebrow.
 
"To be close to you?" I blushed at her statement. Wait what?
 
"Huh.. Uh.." I opened my eyes wide and she giggled. 
 
"Silly, it's part of the treatment too. I need to know you better, maybe attending some lectures and getting to know you are good thing. You know killing two birds with one stone." She winked before she stood up and grabbed my hand. "Let's go eat. I'm hungry." I smiled and nodded.
 
--
 
"Dr.Bae where are we going, actually?" I asked when she was dragging me for such a long time. She let go of my hand and facing me and pouted.
 
"Didn't I said to call me Irene?" 
 
Seriously this woman is so unpredictable. Yesterday when I went to her place she was like, very serious-professional mode? And now, she giggled, winked & pouted?
 
"Y-yeah I mean.. I-Irene" I said and she smiled before dragging me again.
 
--
 
"It's all on me today." Irene said before munched her food deliciously.
 
Yoojae didn't utter a word and just watching the older girl eating deliciously infront of her. "She is indeed very pretty, even when eating." Yoojae's thought.
 
"Aren't you going to eat? Or are you gonna watch me all day?" Yoojae immediately grab her fork and eat her spaghetti while the latter giggles because she thought Yoojae is cute.
 
The lunch became very quiet as they didn't utter any single word and just focusing on eating.
 
"Are you in love, Yoojae?" Irene broke the silence between them.
 
Yoojae looked up and she immediately hung her head low.
 
"You are." Irene said when she saw how Yoojae react to her question.
 
"Have you ever been hurt by someone?" Irene asked straightforwardly.
 
"Twice." Yoojae said while flashing her bitter smile and Irene notice there are hurt and longing in that brown orbs. 
 
"I'm sorry." Irene said and she held Yoojae's hand.
 
"that's okay, I'm used to it." Yoojae uttered, while taking a sip from her coffee. 

"Aish, why it tasted so bitter." she complained to ease the atmosp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter