a plan

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's already midnight in the hospital and Someone has been sitting infront of the sleeping girl which is someone she's been missing too much.     

"Taeyeon-ah.. tomorrow is irene's birthday, and I'm going to propose her like what you were going to do to jess." Yoojae grabs taeyeon weak hands and rest it on her cheek. 

"Life has been hard for me but she was there, she saves my life. And I realized that I need her. I love her tae!" Yoojae put taeyeon's hand down and caressed taeyeon's messy hairs. 

 

"You sleep too much you know. Aren't you going to wake up and encourage me?" She pouts and stared at the sleeping taeyeon. 

 

"Fine! Just prayed in your sleep that irene would accept my proposal."

 

Yoojae was about to walk out the door when suddenly someone get in and make her startled. "Gosh! Jess you shocked me! What if i die from heart attack?!" Yoojae whined. 

 

Jessica ruffled yoojae's neat hairs because she couldn't resist her cuteness. "Yah! What are u doing to my hairs?!" 

 

"You little brat, you looks so happy today!" Jessica uttered. 

 

"I am! And you look so pretty today too!" Yoojae exclaimed happily. 

 

"It's already midnight and your mood is like someone who's just wake up. Why are you so happy?" 

 

"Tomorrow is irene's birthday and I'm going to propose her!"

Jessica face fell down immediately, she couldn't help but feel bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter