Words uttered.

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The past 2 weeks have been so awful for me. Jessica and I are have been acting like strangers. sometimes I notice she glances at me with those longing eyes. I believe, this way is better.

If only I could choose who I want to be when was born, I rather be an orphan than growing up from parents's lies about a perfect family. It's just like throwing me to Sewer after bathing me.
~<>~

Taeyeon keep pacing back and forth with a phone on her hand. The wrinkles on her forehead is showing that She is worrying about something, what happened?

"Ya Kim taeyeon! Could you stop wandering around? You're making me dizzy." she stopped for awhile then stare at me a little before continuing the activities that she did.

"Aish! Are you even listening to me? Just tell me what happened, I'll try my best to help you out." she stop again and then looked at me with full of hope before finally settling down and sit beside me.

"Sica and I have a date at some cafe right now. But suddenly I got a project from my professor and have to collect it tomorrow. So I have been trying to call Jessica to cancel our date but she hasn't been answering any of my phone call, I grow worried of her." she explained to me remorsefully.

if that's her problem, I can't help. 

I don't care anymore about jessica. It's good right?

I don't care. See?
Such a good liar.

'Aish that woman! Always making me worried!'

'Fine. whatever.' I sigh in defeat before talking to taeyeon again.

"which cafe?" I asked Tae.

"The one that we used to hang out at."

"alright, I'll give you a call once I found her." with that I Hurried away to find her.


~<>~

I arrived at the cafe within 10 minutes. I look around from my care, and let out a relieving sigh after I found her. She's sitting patiently without even checking her phone. 

"Tae. " I called taeyeon to ease her worried. 

"What happened? Have you found her? How is she? Did something bad happened to her or-" she keeps blabbering things and won't let me to talk so I cut her.

"taeyeon! Calm down okay?! Yes I found her and she's fine, don't worry. An

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter