Mess.

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling a little bit headache and some weight on my chest. As I open my eyes I notice that there's someone who's sleeping with her head rested on my chest and hands encircling around my waist. I wonder who's this girl? And where am I?
 
I took a careful inhale as  some fruity scents lingers around my nose, and it took me within a second to realize that It's her. The familiar strawberry scents. So It's Jessica who's resting in my chest, I figured out that I'm currently at her bedroom. What happened last night until I end up sleeping in this position and in her bedroom? I didn't dare to move, so I just lay there. Breathing. 

Right now, I don't care about those Questions that are filling my mind. All I care is about the growing feelings that I have for this beauty. I'm afraid that I wouldn't succeeded to vanishing these feelings for her. I was wondering how it's feel to Have her in my arms, would it ease the pain or would it worsen the pain? I really just want to hug her, to feel her even just for once in my life. 

'taeyeon-ah..I'm sorry.. Just for once..I promise..' so slowly I put my arms around her, and hug her a little bit tight. And strangely I could feel her hands tighten around my waist. I closed my eyes as I lean closer to her forehead and Pressed my forehead against her's. Then my eyes starts to wander around her angelic face, and stop on her pinky lips. 'I need to stop this! This is so wrong! I can't betray taeyeon like this, no!' but my thoughts are against each other, 'But what about your feelings? you need her, You love her. And You can't deny it." I don't know if it's my heart or my mind. 

'Jess.. if I capture those lips.. Would you notice me? Could you feel my hidden love for you?' I closed my eyes again as I start to lean closer to her innocent lips. In a sudden our lips are already attached. 'Tae... I'm really sorry..' I can't help but to feel guilty, but I can't deny that I'm feeling extremely  happy at the same time.  

My heart was about to burst out when She kissed me back. I widen my eyes. It's not just about the flutters in my heart, but I'm indeed panic right now, did I just wake her up?! Did she aware that she's replying my kiss?! Does she love me back?

As I parted our lips, she mumbled something in her sleep. As a tiny pure smile is formed on her pinky lips."Taengooo.. Sa..ranghae.." Ouch, haha. I want to laugh out loud for my stupidness. So The answer is no. I didn't wake her up. She wasn't aware when she replied my kiss, And definitely a no for loving me back. I'm such a fool and a coward. Those things are too good to be true. At least for someone 
Iike me who isn't fated to even love. I need to be used to this feelings. Sadness and forgotten.

I carefully releasing her hands that are on my waist, and stand up taking my jacket and walk out the door silently leaving the sleeping beauty resting alone soundly.

~~

"Taeyeonnie! Open up the door please." I rang the bell a few times before someone with her messy hairs opened the door showing her full teeth in the morning. She's so full of beam .. Geez, what happened to this dork again?

"Yoojae-ahhhh! You finally came home! Are you feeling better now? Is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter