I start to care

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoojae's pov

It's been almost 2 weeks after the encounter with Jessica. Ugh, someone please stop her! She's been bugging me since then. She follows me everywhere when she has no class, And even if I have class she waits for me outside the class. And because of her fame my classmates have been teasing me a lot and it's irritating. Taeyeon unnie couldn't help me either, she said Jessica is a stubborn. well, I couldn't agree more.

"yah! Flat nosed!" aishhh, that irritating voice again. She walked closer to me, but I distance myself from her quickly. 

"Flat nosed! wait!" she ran to me and Before I could react She quickly hop herself on my back and hit my head. Again. 

"YAH! GET DOWN!" I yelled. This is so embarrassing! everyone are looking at us like we're some cute couple in the movie.

"NO." 

"GET DOWN!  EVERYONE ARE LOOKING AT US AREN'T YOU ASHAMED." I ordered through whisper coldly.

"fine, whatever flat nosed." with that she get off of me and locked my arm with hers. When she already locked our arms like this I'm stuck, I can't get rid of her hand from me. Trust me I tried! But she's damn too strong to handle.

"So where are we going today, flat nosed?" She asked me while we're walking. 

"Stop calling me flat nosed! How many times do I have to tell you my nose is sharp! And I'm going to library, Alone. So you better get outta here." she frowned and pouted before she answered me, 

"Again?! Damn it! You've been going to library non-stop for 2 weeks! Aren't you bored?! What a bookworm indeed." She said with over-accentuation. I chuckled at her little action quietly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter