A Bitter Sweet Goodbye

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bae Joohyun!" Yoojae playfully yelled, irene was a bit startled. "Uh..Yes?"  She replied carefully.

"Don't you want to grab my hand?" Irene smiled silently at yoojae's silly question. "You know, this might be our last date but.. I want us to assume this as our first date again."

Yoojae suddenly stopped at their track, "Are you okay with that? I Mean it's okay if not, since you already have wen-"  Irene suddenly intertwined their hand surprising the self-pathetic yoojae.  

"I'm totally fine with that! So.. let's go my date?"Irene smiled sheepishly as she heard her own words.

~~

I look at my watch and shocked at how time flies so fast.

It's 8PM but it seems that I can't let her go yet. 

I miss her..

I really do.

"Joohyun-ah. Let's sit here." I said when I found a bench in the park, it's night and there's no much people here and I'm glad. She nods her head cutely and sits.

Silence eating us up like.. In a good way? It makes me reminiscing great days with her. I missed her presence, if you all want to know I actually really really want to jump into her arm and kiss her passionately but I held it in. She is someone's else now, even in our last date today.

I looked at her side profile, how can someone be this pretty?

"Irene!" I called her playfully and she turned her head then smiled, "what?"

"Did it hurt?" I asked and I could see her brow furrowed slightly.

"Huh?" She's so cute.

"Did it hurt you when you fell from heaven?" I said then smiled dorkily. 

She punched my arm slightly and I could see her blushing upon hearing my cheesy line.

"It's already 8pm. Should we go back now? I only told wendy to lent you till lunch. I bet she's worried now.."  I was about to stand up but

Irene hold my hand smoothly making me shivers and back to sit again.  "Don't.. it's okay she would understand" irene stated as she stared at nothing in particular. 

I was frozen when she leaned her head against chest as her hands slowly sneaked around my waist. It's warm. And it's never easy to say goodbye. "Let's stay like this for awhile." She mumbled in my arms and I tighten my grip around her. Then silence eat us once again.  

I shift my position just stared at the beautiful creature that's wrapped in my embrace. She closed her eyes. How dare she to be asleep at this time!

"I'm not asleep." What a mind reader.      

"Then why you closed your eyes?" I'm just curious. what a liar.

I was annoyed. 

because I thought she's sleeping on our last date, did she despise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter