The Meeting

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 
"OUCH!"  Whose voice is that? It's definetely a girl's voice but who?

I turned my back only to witness 2 girls bickering at each other. Before I could Turn my back again, I heard one of the girls voice..

"YAH TIFFANY COULD YOU STEPPED ON MY FOOT?!" 

What? Tiffany? Is that the same Tiffany? The Tiffany that used to be my world? 

I was too engrossed in my thoughts. I didn't realized that they were looking at me intensely. 

"Y..oo..jae.." Tiffany stuttered as she called my name. Tiff.. Your eyes are still beautiful as always. I need to stop. My feelings for her are already gone for her when she decided to left me.  Before she could utter another word, I gazed at her coldly, making her freeze.

"Tiff! Do you know her?" the girl beside her asked looking so curious. 

"No." I stated coldly, "She don't know me." I continued.

"o..okay..Uhm.. -" she looked like she's thinking about a right words to say for me. 
 
"What?" I Cutted her.

"Are you.. Perharps, Kim taeyeon's sister?" she asked me carefully.

"Yes, why?" 

"Nothing, I just want to be friend." she took a step towards me and stretched out her hand giving me a signal for handshake as she introduce herself with a smile, "I'm Jessica." 

She wants to be my friend? hahaha so stupid. Friend is useless. Like her friend That are still standing frozen behind the pillar, pretty but useless.

Without even replying her friendly manners, I chuckled. 

"Friend? No thanks. I don't need one." I smirked at her, "now, I would like to excuse myself. I'm busy." I said before walking away from the both of them. 

When I was walking, suddenly I felt a great pain on my back so I stumbled. Someone threw a thick book exactly at my back. 

And when I turned back, I found them again. The Jessica girl was staring so fiercely at me while Tiffany was looking at me with worried expression drawn in her face.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I asked her raising my tone a little bit.

"BECAUSE YOU REJECTED MY OFFER!" Seriously, I thought she was normal, not crazy like this. 

"crazy woman." I mumbled.

"I'M NOT A CRAZY WOMAN! I JUST WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!" definetely crazy. I'll take that as a note in my head to Remind me to tell Tae later to be careful with this woman. 

"Whatever you say. Just don't disturb me and never get to near me again, especia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter