what had happened

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "Taeyeon?!" Yoojae shouted as she entered the room with jessica beside her. Taeyeon couldn't help but smiled, "My Yoojae has come back." She said weakly. 

 

Yoojae rushed to her sister and hug her, she misses her to death. "Tae..You sleep too long!" She hugged her and sobbed hard with taeyeon in her arms. 

                                                

"I'm sorry, Sorry for being selfish..I'm sorry for neglecting your feelings.. so sorry for stealing jessica from you. Taeyeon is sorry! So please don't leave again!" taeyeon said in between her sobs. Yoojae was stunned by what she heard. Her mind couldn't process what taeyeon said quickly.

   "Taeyeon-ah.. what are you talking about?  Jessica is your girlfriend not mine." Yoojae said as she patted taeyeon's back. 

 

Someone was hurt when she heard what yoojae said, but she can do nothing beside keeping her silent. 

 

 "Yoojae-ya I know everything. I know what you feel towards jessica. I know how you love staring at her when she's asleep. I know how you always fix her position so she wouldn't feel sore when she's awake. I know yoojae! I know! You always sacrifice your happiness for me, I know!" Yoojae pulled out taeyeon from her arms. She's confused.     

  

 Yoojae was speechless. She loosen her grips around taeyeon's shoulders and shift her gaze to jessica who's still stunned hearing taeyeon's confession.

"But jessica she .. she-" yoojae tried to speak but she got cut by taeyeon. "She loves you. It's always been you. It was me but now is you. Sometimes you're just oblivious. How could you didn't notice the way she looks at you?"

 

 "What about the ring that on her finger?" Out of sudden yoojae asked.      

 "What ring?" Taeyeon asked back confused. Then she looked at jessica's ring finger. "Tha..t.. that isn't supposed to be there!" Taeyeon suddenly exclaimed. "What do you mean?" This time jessica asked."I was on my way to throw that ring, when I got this accidents. Okay, at first i was going to proposed you, but the guiltiness is eating me alive. All of this time,  I know the reason of Yoojae's departure..it was because of my selfishness for keeping you with me.."

Taeyeon looked at jessica softly. "I'm sorry.." jessica doesn't knows, but for some reason she felt relieved. 

 

"That's okay.." Jessica simply said. 

 

~~

    

"So can we start anew now?"  Jessica nudged the sleepy yoojae beside her. 

   

"I still have some unfinished business." Yoojae said.       

 

"What is it? Tell me?" Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter