You wouldn't care.

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I Took my book and immediately proceeds to my room. I don't want to disturb them. Taeyeon looked so happy whenever Jessica appeared, and so does Jessica. That's why I rather hide myself in my room than being neglected by them.  I just don't like it whenever they're with each other.

As I walked to my room, Tae called me to joined them in the living room.

"Yoojae! Come let's have fun together!" I want to reply okay, but the look on Jessica's face say it all, her furrowed eyebrows and the way she gazed sternly right to my eyes. She doesn't want me to join them. So I make excuses.

"nah, I'm sleepy. Just go entertain each other without me. Plus I want to finish reading some book." I give her my reassuring smile. With a heavy heart I leave them.

I lean my head on the backrest. Ignoring my headache, I'm trying to solved my growing feelings towards Jessica. But, seriously? How could I fall for her? Because her cheeky smile, her furrowed eyebrows, or her sweet slash annoying voice? I dunno this is just complicated. I clearly know that I need to take care of my feelings, doctor has prohibited to love. I already build a strong barrier, but she destroyed it all. What to do now? 

Literally, do I even stand a chance? She only has her eyes on my sister. How stupid!
I sigh again and again. If only I'm stronger than I am right now. 

~~

Taeyeon's pov

I'm on the best position right now. my head's leaning on sica's lap. I hold her hand as her other hand caressing my hair. My heart is overlapping with good feelings. My body feels at ease whenever I'm with her, it's exactly like what I feel whenever I'm with Yoojae. She brings me this joy that I only get whenever Yoojae is around. I guess I'm in love with you again Jess. After all of this years, it's still you. 

"sica.." I called her to gain her attention from the tv. She then turn the tv off and take a look at me in concern.

"Yes Tae? Are you feel any headache again?" I shook my head and smile a bit.

"I'm not. I'm just confused" 

"what are you confused about?" I could feel Her soft fingers tracing along my cheeks as she showed me her sweet smile.

"What are we sica?" her expression changed from happy to blanc as I throw the question. she looked lost a little. Honestly I don't know too, we've been acting like we're some couple, but we don't have any ties between us.

"I don't know.. What are we Tae?" I just stared at her while she took a deep inhale. 
"But I know and sure that I'm in love with you from a long ago.. Even before you notice me." 

"you're wrong cheeky chimp. I've noticed you even before you notice me." I stood up and hold her hands.

"Yah! How dare you to call me cheeky chimp?! Wait.. Cheeky..chimp... Oh my God!! Tae are you?"  I nodded my head as I grinned cheerfully. 

And then suddenly My lips got smacked with hers. At first I was shocked but then it turned to be a long passionate kiss. After like minutes we parted. 

"so Jess.. What are we?" I asked her playfully

"Do I still need to explain it, after what we've done?" I nodded impatiently."tssk. Once a dork forever a dork!"

She give me a peck before answering my question. " You're my hubbyyyyyyy!" I swear her shrieked give me goosebumps.

"yahhh Jess, lowered your voice. You might wake Yoojae up. She's been having an insom lately.." 

"aighttt soweee Taengoo" right after that she kissed me again. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter