Letting Her Go

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 Looking straight into Irene's eyes, she desperately searched for something, she was searching for an answer, that brown orbs that makes Yoojae fell for Irene, she could see herself in Irene's eyes, she used to think that brown orbs would only see her only, but it's not anymore.

 

Yoojae let her tears streaming down her cheeks, "Do you love me?" She paused and closed her eyes for awhile. "Or.. have you ever loved me?"Nothing come out from Irene's mouth, she doesn't answer nor speak any words. She hang her head low, not be able to face Yoojae, looking into the latter eyes might hurt her more, atleast Irene knew that, but Yoojae grab her by her chin to make Irene faced her. 

 

Irene is trembling, tears started to rolled from her glimmering eyes. "Can you at least give me an answer?" Irene could heard yoojae's painful plead clearly. She grabbed yoojae's sleeve and clenched it tightly. She wants to speak and give yoojae an answer, but her heart is too weak.  

 

"Am I a burden to you Irene?" Yoojae asks, from deep down her heart she wishes Irene would answer no, but who the hell isn't burdening someone when you are clearly sick for a very funny yet it's funny for Yoojae.

 

"I..you're not. I am sorry." that was the only thing Irene says before she sobs hardly. Hugging Yoojae and burying her face on the crook of Yoojae's neck. She could smells the familiar scent of the latter's and that makes her sobs even more.

 

Yoojae hugged the girl tightly, thinking maybe this is their last hug ever, "You should've told me.. You should have told me so you wouldn't be like this, Irene. I can leave you if that's what you want."

 

Irene pulled away and looked straight into Yoojae's eyes, "maybe I'm indeed selfish, but I want you too." with that Irene pulled Yoojae's face and kissed her like there is no tomorrow, it tasted salty probably because of their tears but they both didn't care about anything now. 

 

Yoojae pulled away for awhile, "Maybe, maybe one more time wouldn't hurt right?" she said and smiled with her teary eyes. Irene didn't answer but she answered it with a long kiss that makes they own the night. 

 

No one knows, if it was their last time.. Or maybe not.

~~

It was not a quite good weather that day, it wasn't sunny either rainy. It builds a gloomy sensation, because the sounds of the broken heart perharps? 

 

Two people sitting infront of each others with coff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter