crushed.

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojae feels excited about celebrating Irene's birthday together, she thanked Irene for taking care of her, for helping her going through her miserable life, for making her feel loved for all this time, although Irene is not her first love, she wants Irene to be her last. At least she has to be positive to bring this relationship one step closer into marriage.

 

With a big of expectation and of course excitement, Yoojae cooked Irene's favorite food and she heard Irene last time, Irene miss eating homemade cake? So Yoojae baked her a carrot cake instead of buying it at the bakery.

~~

"Heey the birthday girl finally arrived!" Wendy chirped as irene enter the cafe and give irene a beautiful roses which irene took gladly . "Beautiful flowers for beautiful lady." Irene's eyes formed into beautiful crescent as she heard what wendy said. 

 

"Wann! Give me a hug?" Irene opened her arms wide as she requested to the super calm wendy who's actually nervous deep inside. 

 

"So simple. I would even give you a kiss right now." Wendy stand up and reach for the girl infront of her, she wrapped her hands around the girl's waist and pulled her into a deep embrace. 

 

"So where are we goingg?" Irene asked the latter who is busy inhaling irene's scent.    

 

 "I won't tell you~~ it's a surprise!" Wendy teased making irene pouted rightaway.

 

 "Stop pouting we need to get going noww." But irene still pouts, so wendy gave her a surprise peck. And the peck turned into a long passionate kiss. 

 

"We really need to get going noww,  before it's too late. Cmon~" irene took wendy's hand who's hanging gladly and spend the special day with her wendy happily. 

 

~~

                                                               

 

After finished cooking, she continues to decorate the kitchen, living room, and of course their bedroom. *coughs*. Despite finishing all the things she planned, Irene hasn't come home and it was already 11PM, Yoojae got worried and tried to call Irene but the latter didn't answer her phone. Sighs kept coming from Yoojae's mouth. "Did she forget about our plan? Is she that busy? Should I stop this or I might be bothering her?" Yoojae asks herself.

 

Although she was very dissapointed, she couldn't help but to worry about her girlfriend. She was wide awake throughout the cold night, it was indeed very cold, and her source of warmth is somewhere else when she needed her. Yoojae was cleaning and throwing the leftover food. She ate some of the food since she didn't eat anything from the morning because she has to buy ingredients for the foods and stuffs for the surprise but what to do, she fails.

It was 2 am. Noises comes from the front door and Yoojae knew it was Irene who's trying to open the door, Yoojae went to the front door to see a surprised Irene infront of her.   Yoojae moved closer and caressed Irene's cheek "You're home. Where were you? I'm so worried that I might die anytime soon."  

 

"Sorry, I got some works to do.." yoojae nodded. "Do you forget our dinner plan?" Yoojae was waiting for irene answer but she looked to irene who's hesitated to answer. "Alright.. just change and sleep? You must be tired." Irene nodded, guilty can be seen from the way she  acted.    

Before irene could walk away form her, Yoojae put her hands around irene's petite body and patted her back. She rested her head on irene's shoulders and embrace her before wishing her a happy birthday.       

 

"Happy birthday my lady, you're getting older now? should we just get married now?ㅋㅋㅋ" irene was taken aback  by what yoojae said, But she ignores it anyway, she feels so bad for yoojae.

Yoojae notice the tense atmosphere between them so she tried to lighten the atmosphere. "Just kidding!" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter