Final

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't worry about it so much, human makes mistake right, she deserves a second chance, darling." Jessica said, slicing fruits whilst Yoojae in the dinner table have been staring on the same spot for god knows how long.

 "I know." that's when Yoojae phone rang, she looked at the id caller and smiled, "hellow ma friend." Jessica turned around to see Yoojae acting stupid in the phone, "Who is it?" Jessica ask, mouthing it to Yoojae, "Irene" Yoojae answered bluntly, Jessica showed her girlfriend the knife she has been holding on since earlier, "if you dare.." Jessica says jokingly and Yoojae smiled and shows her heart sign with her finger then ran away to the living room. 

Well sure, Jessica is a bit jealous of them, but what to do, Irene was the person that was there for Yoojae when she was a still with Taeyeon.

"So I got this wedding invitation from Wendy, she said someone asked her to give me this, and for the second, I was surprised, hell, I thought it was you because It's not been very long you know!" Irene said, hinting that she was still a bit jealous, "ucucucucu, ma friend, don't be too jealous, it's still long for me to get into that. So will you come?" Yoojae asked, munching some fruits Jessica gave her just now. Jessica glared at her and she just smiled. "I will come of course." Irene said on the phone.

When Yoojae hang up the phone, she turned her head to Jessica and saw her sitting on the sofa with arms and legs crossed. "Nice one, Kim." Yoojae laughs at her girlfriend creepiness, messing with Jung genes means you'll suffer for the next few hours, few days, few months, few years, Oh fck it no one knows how long it will be. 

Yoojae gulps but she moved closer and leaned her head on Jessica's shoulder, "my baby dont be mad pleaseeeeeeee.. I will be a good girl." Yoojae said cutely but her girlfriend stood up and made her fall to the side. 

Yoojae quickly stood up then follow her girlfriend inside their room. Jessica turned around, gesturing Yoojae to come closer then pointing to the bed, when Yoojae was infront of her, she closed the gap between them, leaning to Yoojae's ear, "THEN CUDDLE WITH ME YOU IDIOT. I'M JEALOUS WHY DID SHE HAVE TO CALL YOU." 

~~ 

"so, how's the preparation of your wedding tae?" Yoojae asked before sipping her coffee. But taeyeon was busy staring at yoojae. 

"Yah, why are you staring at me like that?!" Yoojae snapped out taeyeon from her creepy thoughts. 

"Wow sica is really scary..I can't bear to  look at those visible love bites that she gave you." Taeyeon said in amazed. 

"Do they still look really visible? I already tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter