Candy

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's noon and the weather was nice. No extreme hot from the sun nor rainfall from the cloud. Two people were sitting on the bench under the big tree at the back park in the college area. They were busy chatting with each other. 

"I'm sleepy." the girl said while leaning her head on the other girl shoulders The other girl were just reading a book while enjoying the moment.

"When will You stop bugging me, miss violent?" Yoojae asked jessica with her eyes still glued on the book that she held with her left hand. 

"Stop complaining will you? I know you're enjoying my companion." she said with her eyes still closed and head leaning on the pillowy shoulder. Before she continued, "and you've agreed to be my friend too. So, please get used to my sudden appearance or disturbance. Because I'm not planning to stop any of it." 

Yoojae took a deep breath before answering her. "I only agreed because I thought you would stop bothering me if If I accept you to be my friend, but I guess I was wrong. " 

"tell me something about your sister." Jessica suddenly stated. Yoojae was confused but decided to just go along with her anyway. "My sister love when someone compliment her nails" she smiled while reminiscing about her sister before continued, "She loves to draw, she loves to sing, she loves horsing around. She is a total dork.." and she kept saying anything about her sister happily to Jessica without even noticing that Jessica has been recording the information she got from Yoojae. 

~~

"Fany-ah! It's taeyeon! She finally came!" Jessica whispered to her bestfriend excitedly, sbecause she's too excited she keep nudging her bestfriend. 

"Yah! Stop it! Are you going to just stay and do nothing here or are you gonna approach her  and Stick to your plan?!" Tiffany said annoyed.

"I Will approach her! For taeyeon, I'll do anything!" with that Jessica waked confidently to taeyeon and sat infront of taeyeon's desk. 

"Taeyeon-ah~ I like your nails." she said while tracing her fingers around the girl's fingers. She gulped, hearing no response from the latter. She was about to leave but a simple thankyou make her body stick on the chair.

"Thankyou Jessica! I bring some nail polish today, should I work some art on your nails?" taeyeon asked her a little bit excited. This is the first time. Definitely the first time where Jessica got to see taeyeon's beaming face. And she won't let her chance slip, not today, nor ever.

"With pleasure~" Jessica replied. "Please make my nails look pretty, taeyeon~!" jessica asked cutely, taeyeon nodded in understanding before she replied, "of course! I will make your fingers pretty. Just like the owner." With this statement, Jessica blushed so hard. Taeyeon had just unconsciously called her pretty and it's driving her crazy. 

The bell has rung  and It means the professor will come anytime soon. Fortunately Jessica's nails polished have finished. "Thankyou taeyeon. This is so wonderful. I Love it!" She stand up and about to go back to her seat. Suddenly taeyeon grabbed her hand, "Thank you." taeyeon said while looking at Jessica's eyes in sincere.  Jess just smiled in reply before walking to her seat like a fool.

**

"Alright everybody! Because today is your last lesson with me before the semester break, I want today's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter