Young and inexperienced

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojae glance over the window of her new apartment, she couldn't help but to think of Jessica all the time.  She sighed before she went to her room to shower.

"Yoojae, you will go with me tomorrow at 8AM, I'm going to introduce you to someone." Her grandma said.

"Yes, grandma." she nodded.

 

~~

 

She was in awe when she stood infront of the not so big building but modest design of architecture.

She glanced at her grandmother when the latter talked on the phone.

"I'm sorry, Yoojae, I can't go with you this time, you might go yourself. You can do that right? Her name is Dr.Bae"

she nodded and bowed before her grandmother went into her rolls royce.

She stepped in to the building and asked one of the staff about Dr.Bae whereabouts.

She knocked the door and a sweet voice can be heard from inside the room.

"Come in."

 

Yoojae's pov

 

I went inside and my eyes couldn't leave the girl with her long hair. I stare at her brown orbs, down to her long and sharp nose and of course her pinkish lips, they aren’t plump but it looks kissable. I don’t know but, She reminded me of jess so much.

I looked away when she coughed, maybe she noticed me staring at her blankly and it makes me want to hide myself.

“So, you are Kim Yoojae, am I correct?” she asked me with her oh-so sweet voice.

“Yes, and you are Dr.Bae right?” raising one of my eyebrows I glance at her fierce eyes.

“take your sit first.” She stand up and gestured me to sit on the chair across her table.

Before she spoke we went silent again. The situation was abnormal. It was like she was drawing a hole inside me.

“so kim yoojae – ssi, I’m assuming that your grandmother already told you about me. Am I right?”

“well, yeah. She said that you could cure my phobia which is a little bit impossible for me.” Her face turned into a bit stiff. “ To be honest, you look so young and inexperienced. I thought that I will meet someone who look older and more convincing than you. But well since my grandma who recommend you,” I smirked and nods a little. “ maybe I could trust you.”

She leaned her head at the back rest comfortably and showed me her innocent smile. “ woah, calling me inexperienced and too young for this job. excuse me but, who are you to judge me?” she crossed both of her hands above the table and leaned towards me.  “ Kim Yoojae – ssi, are you challenging me?” she raised her eyebrow and the smile on her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter