Leaving

Nimarephobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I leaned my face closer to her and plant a kiss on her lips.

She was taken a back. Stupid! why did I kiss her? now, there's no going Back. 

"Because I love you Jessica" I said as I feel my body got pushed by the petite body in front of me. It’s expected, isn’t it ?

“you’re unbelievable!” I just stood there, hanging my head low.  Listening to every outraged words that she said. “How could you do that?! I’m your sister’s Girlfriend!”

“don’t you feel guilty?! Because I am!” her shouts making me shivers in my sadness. I don’t know things could be like this. Taeyeon I’m really sorry..

“you know I’m your sister’s girlfriend… Why?” she asked me dreary.

“I’m sorry for my inappropriate acts earlier..” I’m sorry for following my heart.

“That’s not the answer I wanted!” she stared at me fiercely. I know she’s disgruntled. I’m a mess.

I sighed. The pain is too much, I don’t think I couldn’t hold in anymore. “ Just  so you know! I’ve been developing these feeling for you even before you and taeyeon get together! I tried to get rid of this feeling! I Tried Jessica, I Tried!” I screamed right in front of her face. She doesn’t know what I feel! She can’t just keep blaming me!

“ you shouldn’t have done that… you shouldn’t fall in love with me yoojae, because I was just using you to get to taeyeon..” now she’s the one who hanged her head low. I feel like I got poured by a bucket full of rock.

“I must be look so stupid right now. Right jess? You can laugh if you want” I said pathetically.

She took steps closer to me. She cupped my face as her brown orbs locked with mine. “ Yoojae-ya.. please forget your feeling..” I closed my eyes and a single tear rolled down my cheek before she continued, “ for me, please? For your sister’s sake.” I felt like my heart had been ripped out.

“So, because of my sister’s sake I need to sacrifice my own heart?” I asked her boldly, this is so unfair.

She shook her head. “ that’s not what I mean..”  

“THEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! I’m tired jess.” I was impatient and depressed. I’m lost.

“I love Taeyeon! I’ve been loving her since so long. I don’t want a simple matter like this, destroyed all of my efforts and struggled. Taeyeon is important to me and so do you!”

“What efforts? All you did was just making me fall in love with you and then crushed me. You said I’m as important as taeyeon? Wow.” She was speechless. She was confused. She didn’t know what to say.

“alright. Don’t worry, I’ll do your favor.” I handed her my car’s key and Turn my back. She didn’t utter any words, I bet she’s confused.

“you can drive right? Get home safely.” I stated before leaving her alone in the parking lot.

‘just why do I always fall in love with the wrong person?’

                                                                                                ~<>~

Jessica has arrived at her home after she drove mawkishly. She felt numb and empty, yet she doesn’t know why. She felt hurt and bad for yoojae, she doesn’t know why she was cruel to yoojae.

She go directly to her room and locked the door. She cried.  She doesn’t even know why she cried.

She never felt so sad like this before, even sadder than being unnoticed by taeyeon.

‘maybe because yoojae is a close friend. That’s all.’ She thought. ‘but I felt something when yoojae kissed me. I don’t know what was that.’ She felt the electricity that she has never felt before.

‘I can’t just keep this to myself, I need to tell someone.’ With that, she decided to call her bestfriend.

“tiff..” she called her bestfriend hopelessly.

“Jess, What Happened?!” tiffany is panic hearing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter